Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They way they edited all his CA snakeyness for Aftersun makes me think they're just biding their time until it's all revealed. The problem is, I don't think Liberty will care too much.
They’re going to have to do it soon, it’ll get old fast if they keep dragging Casa Amor drama out, and people will start rightly saying that it’s damaging to contestants mental health to continue bringing up old wounds. It has to be this week if they’re going to reveal anything.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think that the producers won’t divulge that Jake was the instigator on the so called lads holiday. They seem to be rooting for Libertake themselves
I was thinking this, but then they did discuss it on Aftersun last night (Amber Gill was especially vocal about it). At this point though I think even if it isn’t divulged the general opinion of Jake seems to be pretty negative so whilst they may make the final I don’t think they will win

Reactions: 9
I know it’s only a show but Millie was broken when she came back from her chat with Lillie. I was really upset for her. Liam is trash and he doesn’t deserve anything good

Reactions: 17
Making a case for Jake

Loyal from day one, the island’s most down to earth inhabitant is being unfairly criticized all over social media and I’m not here for it.

He’s never strayed – Admittedly, he wasn’t head over heels in lust with Liberty from the start and their relationship took awhile to heat up. However once it became clear they were a great match, he handled the entrances of bombshells Millie, Lucinda, AJ, Abi and Georgia with class. In a polite way, he informed them of his and Liberty’s strong bond, and thoughtfully steered them in the direction of the more eligible, single lads.

Remember guys, Jake’s previous relationship lasted 7 years. We’re not talking about a serial dater here.

His vibe in the Villa – I challenge anyone to show me a more warm, approachable and welcoming islander. Bombshells Tyler, Danny and Liam were all met with a big smile and a hearty hug from salt of the earth Jake upon their entrance. He bonded with Brad, had “Big brother advice” for Liam, paved the way for Tyler and Kaz to blossom, joked around with Toby and comforted Teddy during their stint as coupled up Casa Amor residents.

A sunny demeanor and the ability to pick people up when they’re down are qualities which Jake possesses in abundance. A shoulder to cry on, or a guaranteed belly laugh, he’s got your back.

Making it official BEFORE Casa Amor – This action spoke loudly about his integrity and character. He could have explored his options, been tested and had his fun during the lads holiday. Instead, Jake chose to ask Liberty to be his girlfriend in a carefully planned, incredibly cute and heart-warming ceremony, sealing the deal with a thoughtful pair of magnetic bracelets, signifying the strength and pull of their mutual attraction.

Bottom line, he walked through the doors looking for love, found it early on and has given Liberty more than a girl could ever hope for.

#JusticeForJake
#Jiberty
#LoveIslandWinner2021

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Making a case for Jake

Loyal from day one, the island’s most down to earth inhabitant is being unfairly criticized all over social media and I’m not here for it.

He’s never strayed – Admittedly, he wasn’t head over heels in lust with Liberty from the start and their relationship took awhile to heat up. However once it became clear they were a great match, he handled the entrances of bombshells Millie, Lucinda, AJ, Abi and Georgia with class. In a polite way, he informed them of his and Liberty’s strong bond, and thoughtfully steered them in the direction of the more eligible, single lads.

Remember guys, Jake’s previous relationship lasted 7 years. We’re not talking about a serial dater here.

His vibe in the Villa – I challenge anyone to show me a more warm, approachable and welcoming islander. Bombshells Tyler, Danny and Liam were all met with a big smile and a hearty hug from salt of the earth Jake upon their entrance. He bonded with Brad, had “Big brother advice” for Liam, paved the way for Tyler and Kaz to blossom, joked around with Toby and comforted Teddy during their stint as coupled up Casa Amor residents.

A sunny demeanor and the ability to pick people up when they’re down are qualities which Jake possesses in abundance. A shoulder to cry on, or a guaranteed belly laugh, he’s got your back.

Making it official BEFORE Casa Amor – This action spoke loudly about his integrity and character. He could have explored his options, been tested and had his fun during the lads holiday. Instead, Jake chose to ask Liberty to be his girlfriend in a carefully planned, incredibly cute and heart-warming ceremony, sealing the deal with a thoughtful pair of magnetic bracelets, signifying the strength and pull of their attraction and affection.

Bottom line, he walked through the doors looking for love, found it early on and has given Liberty more than a girl could ever hope for.

#JusticeForJake
#Jiberty
#LoveIslandWinner2021
couldn't disagree more. He is rude to the newcomers and ignores them unless they are male in which case he desperately tries to form iconic forced friendships with them like previous islanders had. He's just a game player.

Also don't know why anyone likes Sam. All his chats with Faye have been bleeping uncomfortable to watch. Both just sniping at each other but that's what she likes and actively seeks out because her self esteem is so low and she takes it as hilarious banter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Making a case for Jake

Making it official BEFORE Casa Amor – This action spoke loudly about his integrity and character. He could have explored his options, been tested and had his fun during the lads holiday. Instead, Jake chose to ask Liberty to be his girlfriend in a carefully planned, incredibly cute and heart-warming ceremony, sealing the deal with a thoughtful pair of magnetic bracelets, signifying the strength and pull of their attraction and affection.

#JusticeForJake
#Jiberty
#LoveIslandWinner2021
All of this is because he wants to win the £50k and get a deal with boohoo man. You can make as many cases as you want for him but his eye is on the prize and that’s why he’s done this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lillie looks so bleeping smug during her chat with Millie - at least pretend you care a bit babe.
This part bothered me the most. She was telling the truth and even credited Liam where he mentioned Millie but she was SOOOO unempathetic and just kept giving Millie blank snake-stares, I call them.

It was so unfeeling and like she just continues to want her bit of fame.

I'm uneasy because I can't feel sure Millie won't go back. The guys keep telling him to just give it time and keep pursuing her which he no doubt will do now that he knows how bad he's done ( although you can't milk a single apology out of him:rolleyes:) but if she could just stick to her guns, it would be a refreshing change from what many others do.

Reactions: 9
Libby's eye is on the prize as well. Not one duck will be given by her if and when her Jakey's meddling gets exposed.

Reactions: 16
Nah Toby has clocked he was most popular with Chloe and he will have lost popularity by recoupling again, so he's going back to Chloe in a tactical move.
He was in the bottom two twice with Chloe.

I don’t think he’s game playing at all, he’s just completely clueless. And tbh, I’m 100% here for it.

Toby is carrying this season on his back!

Reactions: 28
This part bothered me the most. She was telling the truth and even credited Liam where he mentioned Millie but she was SOOOO unempathetic and just kept giving Millie blank snake-stares, I call them.

It was so unfeeling and like she just continues to want her bit of fame.

I'm uneasy because I can't feel sure Millie won't go back. The guys keep telling him to just give it time and keep pursuing her which he no doubt will do now that he knows how bad he's done ( although you can't milk a single apology out of him:rolleyes:) but if she could just stick to her guns, it would be a refreshing change.
I don't mind Lillie. From her perspective she is the wronged party as well. It's literally the aim of the casa crew to get into the main villa. She did nothing wrong in trying to do so. If Millie were cast in that role she would have done the same. Just the way the game goes. It's Liam who is the twit.

Reactions: 18
I was thinking this, but then they did discuss it on Aftersun last night (Amber Gill was especially vocal about it). At this point though I think even if it isn’t divulged the general opinion of Jake seems to be pretty negative so whilst they may make the final I don’t think they will win
I found it interesting that the other woman panellist (sorry can’t give her name as when Laura announced her it was screeched out far too loud and far too fast .. ).. sorry I digress. [the other woman panelist] ... said she hadn’t been aware of Jake’s duplicity until the guy on the panel spelt it out to her. She seemed otherwise to be a fan of the show so if she’s not noticed who else hasn’t 🤔
We’re pretty much in agreement here on TT but in general don’t think the public’s view is the same, they invest far less time in the show than we do and only see what they want to see, whereas we love to drill down and suss out the fakes😉

Reactions: 4
Making a case for Jake

He’s never strayed because no one (apart from Liberty) will touch him with a barge pole and he’s had no interest from anyone else. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Making a case for Jake

Making it official BEFORE Casa Amor – This action spoke loudly about his integrity and character. He could have explored his options, been tested and had his fun during the lads holiday. Instead, Jake chose to ask Liberty to be his girlfriend in a carefully planned, incredibly cute and heart-warming ceremony, sealing the deal with a thoughtful pair of magnetic bracelets, signifying the strength and pull of their mutual attraction.

#JusticeForJake
#Jiberty
#LoveIslandWinner2021
Who let jakes mum on Tattle???!

jokes Aside, everyone’s entitled to their opinion. I don’t think he’s a bad guy, I just don’t think he’s that into Liberty but because he doesn’t want to look a bad guy he’s living his experience through the other islanders and pushing them to take risks that he isn’t willing to do. He’s had no interest in the villa other than Liberty either, I think it would be a different story if he had. He’s cruising with Liberty, it’s easy so he’s going along with it in my opinion. I don’t see the chemistry at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Toby is giving me life he’s so dumb and clueless I love it! When Millie came back the villa after her chat her with Lillie he was like ‘look Millies back!’ Absolutely creased me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So.

Liam still doesn't understand why Millie is upset and what he's done wrong. He isn't mature enough for Millie. I did think he genuinely felt bad seeing her cry though until he was sat with the CA girls and was like "fucks sake" when they were like "she's crying AGAIN". Not a single braincell or ounce of empathy between the four of them.

Teddy and Faye. dislike her. Love him. CBA with anything that has her lips or voice involved anymore.

Toby 😂😂😂
I do love Chloe and I think they were good together so hopefully they get back together and Abi gets with Dale. Mary can just disappear.

Amy has locked Hugo in a cupboard somewhere - don't blame her tbh but don't like her either.

Can we do a cull? Need so many of them out now.

Matthew and Kaz, Jake and Lib, Sam and Faye, Hugo and Amy, Tyler and Clarisse, Mary and Liam. Can all duck off tbf.

Reactions: 14
Liam was like that (she's crying again) because he has no empathy. He thinks because HE'S decided he wants Millie the whole thing should be over. She should welcome him back and casa amore never spoken of again.

It's all about Liam & what he wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He’s never strayed because no one (apart from Liberty) will touch him with a barge pole and he’s had no interest from anyone else. :unsure:
That isn’t true, Lillie liked and wanted him initially. The problem was as soon as he got to Casa Amor he told them he had a girlfriend and took himself out of the running. No one is publicly going after a man with a girlfriend.

Toby is giving me life he’s so dumb and clueless I love it! When Millie came back the villa after her chat her with Lillie he was like ‘look Millies back!’ Absolutely creased me 😂
He was so enthusiastic it was like he thought she’d just come back from a spa break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.