Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah Toby has clocked he was most popular with Chloe and he will have lost popularity by recoupling again, so he's going back to Chloe in a tactical move.

Reactions: 6
I actually didn’t mind Lillie, I don’t think she did a huge amount wrong (you have to shoot your shot) it’s Liam who’s entirely wrong and been caught out.

I don’t think the winners are 100% sure either, I don’t know anyone who actually likes Jake😂

Reactions: 10
Liam was all "I" and "me"...... It isn't actually about what you want Liam. It's about Millie & what she wants now.

Reactions: 22
So Faye kissed Teddy whilst in a couple with Sam and outside of a challenge....just saying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Nah Toby has clocked he was most popular with Chloe and he will have lost popularity by recoupling again, so he's going back to Chloe in a tactical move.
I think you may be giving him a little too much credit in the brains department lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Faye kissed Teddy whilst in a couple with Sam and outside of a challenge....just saying.
Faye's literally been sharing the same bed with Sam so how she's still trying to make out like she's the wronged party here is mindblowing to me.

Reactions: 21
Anyone else think that the producers won’t divulge that Jake was the instigator on the so called lads holiday. They seem to be rooting for Libertake themselves
I don't think so? They must be looking at twitter and know women absolutely hate Jake?! I know Liberty is popular but he drags her down. If they won as a couple people would hate it!

Reactions: 6
Lillie looks so bleeping smug during her chat with Millie - at least pretend you care a bit babe.

Reactions: 26
I don't think so? They must be looking at twitter and know women absolutely hate Jake?! I know Liberty is popular but he drags her down. If they won as a couple people would hate it!
They way they edited all his CA snakeyness for Aftersun makes me think they're just biding their time until it's all revealed. The problem is, I don't think Liberty will care too much.

Reactions: 16
I still don’t like Faye. Just don’t. I don’t know how anyone finds her attractive or nice or decent. I just don’t rate the girl at all. Her voice goes right through me. Every time she talks I wince.

As annoyed as I was with Liam for hurting Millie, I do want her to forgive him as he does seem genuinely apologetic. He absolutely did NOT seem happier with Lillie. He doesn’t look at anyone like he looks at Millie. They weren’t exclusive yet and he could’ve brought her back - he didn’t. I hope she gives him a chance. If he fucks up again, fair, bin him off - but I believe he has feelings for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i’m counting on the who said what challenge & the tweet challenge to expose jake. i cant stand the gnome

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.