Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally expect Millie to go back to Liam and the one possible doubt is who Kaz will pick. I hope she picks Matthew because he is gorgeous and a nice guy, I suspect she will pick Tyller.
If Millie goes back to Liam, I'll be utterly unable to watch them reunite. I'll have to keep checking these threads and skip around avoiding it because UGGH.

I’m not disagreeing with you at all but I don’t think Teddy has had an easy ride, Brad forfeited his place on LI for Lucinda and he was an OG and currently Matt is being treated disrespectfully by Kaz.
Does anyone think Matt might have a connection with anyone else in there? I know we don't really know because it's not shown him talking to anyone else really because all we've seen is Faye/ Teddy, Millie/ Liam and Kaz/ Tyler drama for what feels like ages.

Reactions: 4
All I want is Jake to be exposed as the shitstirring little cockwomble he is, is that too much to ask?
No it’s not too much to ask.
But Jack and Dani won, it was the obvious they weren’t into each other they didn’t even kiss properly but they won by a huge massive percentage of the votes. The general public are far less invested in the show that us Tattlers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Every post you've written about Kaz has been negative

Beloved. Seek help 😘
this is tattle life girl what do you expect? i have my favourites and also people i don’t like.. how’s that an issue on THIS website ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I was laughing this morning thinking what if Toby overheard Chloe say “I was like wow when Toby came back in” took that as her saying “wow he’s so hot” but what she meant was “wow he screwed over another girl” and now he’s royally fucked himself by binning off Mary and Abi and Chloe worth be like “oh hell nah” and he will be left single, running around the villa dry humping any girl that looks at him and saying “I’m in a pickle” a lot until he is dumped

God I need to get out more don’t I 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Abi and Dale are suited but Dale - if he can - will couple up with Mary. I’d love to see Matt and Millie - at the very least we will have Millie or Mattie or Mattlie. They would be good together though. Lose Liam. He needs Jake to explain everything to him and Jake is a conniving gnome.

Jake, in full performance mode and we can see right through him. Imagine what he’s like behind closed doors. 🤢😡

Reactions: 8
New thread

Reactions: 2
I don't get what Millie or any other woman finds attractive about dull, mumbling Liam with his serial killer eyes.

Reactions: 12
this is tattle life girl what do you expect? i have my favourites and also people i don’t like.. how’s that an issue on THIS website
this is tattle life girl what do you expect? i have my favourites and also people i don’t like.. how’s that an issue on THIS website ??
You sounded like Hugo using boy with Toby. Its funny AF.

Girl 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one rooting for Liam and Millie. What he did was tit, it really was, but I really do believe he regrets it, and I think Millie can see that. I think they are great together and I hope this is just an early days hiccup they can overcome 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Toby is giving me life he’s so dumb and clueless I love it! When Millie came back the villa after her chat her with Lillie he was like ‘look Millies back!’ Absolutely creased me 😂
Me too...I loved that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think Faye and Teddy are in with a shot at winning, and I’m worried that Millie will take Liam back, getting the narrative of “we’ve been through our issues but at the end of the day we’re stronger than that” and sail to the final. Blah. Or, Millie could do an Amber, get an average guy coming in who treats her nicely and win it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’d love to see Toby try it back on with Chloe and get pied though 😂
😳 Greg average? 😳 he was unreal!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.