Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Topaz

Chatty Member
Final predictions:

Winner: Toby and Chloe
Runners-up: Toby and Abi
2nd Runners-up: Toby and Kaz
3rd Runners-up: Toby and Mary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Making a case for Jake

Loyal from day one, the island’s most down to earth inhabitant is being unfairly criticized all over social media and I’m not here for it.

He’s never strayed – Admittedly, he wasn’t head over heels in lust with Liberty from the start and their relationship took awhile to heat up. However once it became clear they were a great match, he handled the entrances of bombshells Millie, Lucinda, AJ, Abi and Georgia with class. In a polite way, he informed them of his and Liberty’s strong bond, and thoughtfully steered them in the direction of the more eligible, single lads.

Remember guys, Jake’s previous relationship lasted 7 years. We’re not talking about a serial dater here.

His vibe in the Villa – I challenge anyone to show me a more warm, approachable and welcoming islander. Bombshells Tyler, Danny and Liam were all met with a big smile and a hearty hug from salt of the earth Jake upon their entrance. He bonded with Brad, had “Big brother advice” for Liam, paved the way for Tyler and Kaz to blossom, joked around with Toby and comforted Teddy during their stint as coupled up Casa Amor residents.

A sunny demeanor and the ability to pick people up when they’re down are qualities which Jake possesses in abundance. A shoulder to cry on, or a guaranteed belly laugh, he’s got your back.

Making it official BEFORE Casa Amor – This action spoke loudly about his integrity and character. He could have explored his options, been tested and had his fun during the lads holiday. Instead, Jake chose to ask Liberty to be his girlfriend in a carefully planned, incredibly cute and heart-warming ceremony, sealing the deal with a thoughtful pair of magnetic bracelets, signifying the strength and pull of their mutual attraction.

Bottom line, he walked through the doors looking for love, found it early on and has given Liberty more than a girl could ever hope for.

#JusticeForJake
#Jiberty
#LoveIslandWinner2021

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

hol20x

VIP Member
I haven’t been this shocked at a preview for the following night since Maura said “he’s just so manly” and the camera cut to Curtis.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Deevee47

VIP Member
Controversial I know… but I think Teddy is so good for Faye and she doesn’t even know it….yet! He’s the calm, lovely, loyal person that she needs and I think she’ll soften from the ice maiden with him. She has a soft side for sure but just can’t let her guard down. She’s obviously been very hurt in the past and she’s making bad decisions and rash decisions based on that. It’s like she can’t trust her gut because she’s convinced she will get hurt.
I hope they work it out- she’s loud and gobby but she knows it. Have everything crossed they sort it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 52