Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think that the producers won’t divulge that Jake was the instigator on the so called lads holiday. They seem to be rooting for Libertake themselves

Reactions: 16
Hi guys...cant believe I didn't find this thread before, jake is only after the fame and money and will stay with liberty for a while to cash in on magazine deals etc.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think that the producers won’t divulge that Jake was the instigator on the so called lads holiday. They seem to be rooting for Libertake themselves
Tbf none of them was in a relationship other then him.. if he was game playing he would know what we would see. Them boys didn’t need any encouragement 😩

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one that doesn't like Faye? And honestly don't think her and teddy are compatible at all?!

Reactions: 30
men can literally cheat and disrespect women and then expect us to forgive and trust them for the rest of our life it’s beyondddd me. yes I’m generalising idc
This post reminds me of one of my exes who cheated on me and when I found out, he threatened to kill himself if I broke up with him. Like what? 😅 It was the expectation that we could work through it and I think the suicidal threat was a manipulation tactic. Anyways I broke up with him and he is still alive. To top it all off, he was the insecure type that got mad if another guy looked at me 🥴

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Saying Mabel is the new bombshell but not staying just there to sing... Highly disappointed 🙄🙄
I couldn’t hold my own piss. I went on the group chat and told them Mabel was a new bombshell. To only go on and say “oh no. She’s just singing” 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair Liam and Millie weren’t exclusive so I think she’s being a bit OTT
Lol yeah were they even gf and bf, and have known each for a few weeks ?? Me personally i dont really care what a guy does if he isnt my bf. But you should still consider peoples feelings and go about it respectfully. I do feel like all of them are being ott, but this happens every year.

Reactions: 4
Who else missed Hugo's presence this episode?
#GiveHim50k

1.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it would make for better entertainment if they didn't win. Jake seems pretty confident that he's got it in the bag.

Reactions: 11
i cant wait for the ‘who said what’ challenge, hopefully jake will be exposed

Reactions: 23
How many other times have they actually let the other woman or man do a tell all like that?? I’m quite surprised. I feel like they’ve done it before but not very often.

millie looks a bit like Charlize Theron sometimes!

well... crazy times.

Reactions: 1
Unpopular opinion, but I'd like to see the smart, sophisticated and stunning Lillie back in the Villa. If Liam ignored her, Hugo, Toby, Dale, Sam and Tyler would be interested for sure. I could even picture Teddy moving mad for her.

1.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Do we think the tweet challenge, heart race challenge etc are gonna happen this year. Feel like they won't.
Don't understand all the memes calling this season elite 🤨 there was one good episode. One.

Reactions: 22
Still trying to pick my chin up off the floor after seeing the preview for tonight’s episode. Toby only just realising he had the most chemistry with Chloe. Took him two more girls to realise but we got there in the end.

Reactions: 13
How many other times have they actually let the other woman or man do a tell all like that?? I’m quite surprised. I feel like they’ve done it before but not very often.

millie looks a bit like Charlize Theron sometimes!

well... crazy times.
They usually do the girl on girl chat like this, but it’s usually because the girl was actually brought back by the guy.

Maybe ITV had splashed out a lot for that orange juice? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Personally think it would have been better if they’d been drinking tea…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who else missed Hugo's presence this episode?
#GiveHim50k

View attachment 692300
I did notice someone on top of someone in Hugo and Amy's bed though.. grim.

I can't BELIEEEVE Toby is doing this. Do you think he senses Chloe's rising popularity or just doing another one of his senseless switches based on thinking with his d*?

But now, poor Sam... does he know he's gonna be ditched or what? He was really kind to Teddy and he also seems to like Faye but isn't territorial.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.