Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#AntsInHisPants.
Mr Hammond haunts every scene, hovering in the background as a crotch adjusting ghost.

1.gif

2.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I'd love it if two of the Casa Amor newbies coupled up and ended up winning while all the OGs were too busy squabbling over all their dramas to notice. Here's hoping for Sam and Mary Vs Dale and Clarisse in the final!

(I know it won't happen, I just think it would be hilarious)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think tonight will be vote for your favourite couple? A few days after Casa Amor is done they dump three couples usually don’t they because its so overcrowded? If they do I can’t call who will go. Clarisse & Tyler will I think but not sure about most of the others esp when most couples are being carried by one person!

Reactions: 5
Any of you OG LI fans can you tell me, will there be more people coming into the villa? When do you think the next recoupling will be?
There will probably be a recoupling/dumping before the end of the week. There’s typically around 2-4 islanders that come in before the end.

Reactions: 3
I don’t see Millie and Liam getting back together - as she said before ‘the specialness is gone’ and that was before the talk with Lillie.It would be embarrassing at this stage. Finals could be Toby/Chloe, Kaz/Matthew, and Teddy/Faye.

Kaz and Matthew came across well on Unseen Bits, Teddy and Faye are still frontrunners, and Toby is so obviously not after the 50k and his turnaround re Chloe is so entertaining. I don’t see Jiberty making it to the final at all nor should they. They were never tested because nobody else wanted either of them.

Reactions: 12
Is it always the original girls that win? I know like for example with amber and Greg he came in towards the end but she was an original girl, so were Jack and Dani, and Finn and Paige?

Reactions: 5
Gregs family home is near mine and I can assure you the man is not average.

He's hot AF, intelligent, athletic and has his tit together. The man is an olympian with a law degree FFS
Yeah I didn’t mean he’s not accomplished he was just a bit normal, (yes I know Olympian, law degree etc I’m sorry 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it always the original girls that win? I know like for example with amber and Greg he came in towards the end but she was an original girl, so were Jack and Dani, and Finn and Paige?
Yeah at least 1 half of a couple has always been an original. Kem & Amber were originals but Kem was the favourite and pulled Amber along with him.

Reactions: 10
Yeah at least 1 half of a couple has always been an original. Kem & Amber were originals but Kem was the favourite and pulled Amber along with him.
Weirdly I actually quite liked Kem and Amber by the end, certainly over Chris and Olivia.

Reactions: 4
Weirdly I actually quite liked Kem and Amber by the end, certainly over Chris and Olivia.
I loved Kem and didn't mind Amber, rewatching it atm and Amber is actually quite snakey, can see why she wasn't well liked. They were definitely the season 3 version of Scott & Kady.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Casa Amor really turned out to be pointless didn’t it. Everyone wants to get back with their original partner 😭
Everyone thought Casa Amour would flop, there was hope for some drama while Casa Amour was going on but it has failed its purpose in the end. Recoupling drama and I'd say that's the end of it.
This season was doomed from the start with this lot as the OGs. Even Casa amour couldn't save it 😭😂

Gregs family home is near mine and I can assure you the man is not average.

He's hot AF, intelligent, athletic and has his tit together. The man is an olympian with a law degree FFS
We live near each other so 😜😜

Totally agree with everything you said about Greg

I can't with Toby right now. 🤭

Tyler backtracking though. 🤡

Reactions: 7
Any of you OG LI fans can you tell me, will there be more people coming into the villa? When do you think the next recoupling will be?
I would imagine they will send someone into the villa this week. I'd say recoupling will be Friday/Sunday

Fresh off a relationship ending revelation, Millie's welcomed back by "King of reading the room" Toby, who offers one of his trademark tone deaf reactions.

1.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I deffo think they’re gonna send another guy in there ASAP for Millie and it’ll probably be a cliff hanger tonight’s episode or tomorrow

Reactions: 6
Making a case for Jake

Loyal from day one, the island’s most down to earth inhabitant is being unfairly criticized all over social media and I’m not here for it.

He’s never strayed – Admittedly, he wasn’t head over heels in lust with Liberty from the start and their relationship took awhile to heat up. However once it became clear they were a great match, he handled the entrances of bombshells Millie, Lucinda, AJ, Abi and Georgia with class. In a polite way, he informed them of his and Liberty’s strong bond, and thoughtfully steered them in the direction of the more eligible, single lads.

Remember guys, Jake’s previous relationship lasted 7 years. We’re not talking about a serial dater here.

His vibe in the Villa – I challenge anyone to show me a more warm, approachable and welcoming islander. Bombshells Tyler, Danny and Liam were all met with a big smile and a hearty hug from salt of the earth Jake upon their entrance. He bonded with Brad, had “Big brother advice” for Liam, paved the way for Tyler and Kaz to blossom, joked around with Toby and comforted Teddy during their stint as coupled up Casa Amor residents.

A sunny demeanor and the ability to pick people up when they’re down are qualities which Jake possesses in abundance. A shoulder to cry on, or a guaranteed belly laugh, he’s got your back.

Making it official BEFORE Casa Amor – This action spoke loudly about his integrity and character. He could have explored his options, been tested and had his fun during the lads holiday. Instead, Jake chose to ask Liberty to be his girlfriend in a carefully planned, incredibly cute and heart-warming ceremony, sealing the deal with a thoughtful pair of magnetic bracelets, signifying the strength and pull of their mutual attraction.

Bottom line, he walked through the doors looking for love, found it early on and has given Liberty more than a girl could ever hope for.

#JusticeForJake
#Jiberty
#LoveIslandWinner2021
stfu you’re a fool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.