Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon if Kaz gets back with Tyler it could leave things open for Millie to get to know Matthew. She was checking him out when he was working out in the unseen clips from sat night

Reactions: 9
Millie could have anyone she wanted in that villa, if you ask me. Not sure, at this stage, if any of them are worthy of her. (yes, I have a giant girl crush on Millie).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
One thing I wish we could see, maybe on unseen clips, is footage of guys right before they walk back to the villa and Liam telling Lillie that he won’t be bringing her. I feel like there’s a bit of a gap there that we don’t ever see.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I reckon if Kaz gets back with Tyler it could leave things open for Millie to get to know Matthew. She was checking him out when he was working out in the unseen clips from sat night
This I like!!! They look very well suited, can't really comment on personality because we haven't seen much of him?
I just find Liam really boring 🤣

Reactions: 1
I don't feel bad for Liam given how he acted and how he seems to genuinely believe he's done nothing really wrong, but I do worry for the reactions towards him and the repercussions it could have on his mental health coming out of the villa. For as much as they're going on about the 'lads holiday' and seemingly think they're in a bubble, people are ANGRY at him (as they should) in the real world and if either Millie or Liam walk, the reaction is only going to get worse. It's the curse of the show being as big as it is now I suppose.
I feel bad how some of them get treated when they leave the villa. Some people act like they’ve been married for years, when in reality they are not in a relationship and have only known each other a few weeks. My personal opinion is that these people go into love island looking for fame above love. They have all watched the show, they know fellow islanders will go on dates and get to know others until they find the strongest connection. There is a reason only a couple of relationships have survived the outside world yet a lot of their media careers are still going strong. It should be called Fame Island.

Reactions: 6
Only watching the episode today - did Faye not kiss one of the lads in a challenge? I’m confused at why he’s apparently the only one in the wrong. I think she likes the casa amore guy - the drama with Teddy is what’s keeping her interested in him.

Reactions: 5
Also absolutely not on team Liam but was Lillie exaggerating the connection to Liam? He was a dirtbag but I didn’t think he came across as being as into Lillie as she’s saying he was…

Reactions: 11
Only watching the episode today - did Faye not kiss one of the lads in a challenge? I’m confused at why he’s apparently the only one in the wrong. I think she likes the casa amore guy - the drama with Teddy is what’s keeping her interested in him.
Everyone takes part in the challenges but the Truth or Dare game was optional. Teddy chose to take part. I think there's a huge difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just seen that Liam will still be grovelling to Millie tonight. Hope she holds her own

Reactions: 6
Making a case for Jake

Loyal from day one, the island’s most down to earth inhabitant is being unfairly criticized all over social media and I’m not here for it.

He’s never strayed – Admittedly, he wasn’t head over heels in lust with Liberty from the start and their relationship took awhile to heat up. However once it became clear they were a great match, he handled the entrances of bombshells Millie, Lucinda, AJ, Abi and Georgia with class. In a polite way, he informed them of his and Liberty’s strong bond, and thoughtfully steered them in the direction of the more eligible, single lads.

Remember guys, Jake’s previous relationship lasted 7 years. We’re not talking about a serial dater here.

His vibe in the Villa – I challenge anyone to show me a more warm, approachable and welcoming islander. Bombshells Tyler, Danny and Liam were all met with a big smile and a hearty hug from salt of the earth Jake upon their entrance. He bonded with Brad, had “Big brother advice” for Liam, paved the way for Tyler and Kaz to blossom, joked around with Toby and comforted Teddy during their stint as coupled up Casa Amor residents.

A sunny demeanor and the ability to pick people up when they’re down are qualities which Jake possesses in abundance. A shoulder to cry on, or a guaranteed belly laugh, he’s got your back.

Making it official BEFORE Casa Amor – This action spoke loudly about his integrity and character. He could have explored his options, been tested and had his fun during the lads holiday. Instead, Jake chose to ask Liberty to be his girlfriend in a carefully planned, incredibly cute and heart-warming ceremony, sealing the deal with a thoughtful pair of magnetic bracelets, signifying the strength and pull of their mutual attraction.

Bottom line, he walked through the doors looking for love, found it early on and has given Liberty more than a girl could ever hope for.

#JusticeForJake
#Jiberty
#LoveIslandWinner2021
I've never seen a post get so many 🤢 reactions 😂

This the guy you defending:
#trialByTattle
#deathToJake
#loveIslandsNextEvictee

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think if a girl had been interested in Jake in casa amor, we would have seen him having the flirty chats and “you’re killing me” quotes. He might not have done anything but I think he’s with Liberty as he’s not had another offer and he knows he needs a partner to stay in the game. Even Tommy was swayed by Maura but chose Molly. Jake hasn’t been tested - the CA girls didn’t fancy him (and can you blame them?!) if he didn’t have a girlfriend, Amy would have been over him like a rash to get her place, instead of having to pick Hugo who makes her want to die!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.