Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hope that Millie doesn't rekindle things with Liam later on, they weren't in a relationship but the boundaries need to be clear early on!

Reactions: 10
I see all of the points about Faye being a horrendous person and I do get it, but tbh I’d rather watch someone with flaws than someone putting on an act pretending they’re perfect and never put a foot wrong. I’d never want to be friends with Faye and I’d find her hard work to even be around, but she is good tv and her story is interesting to watch from an objective standpoint. She is so damaged that she messed up a good thing because saving face was more important to her than being seen as vulnerable. I think she has learned a massive lesson about herself, she was annoyed with herself last night and I appreciate watching her learn and grow. I think Teddy is genuinely mesmerised by her and sorry but when they kissed it gave me feels. They have passion and yeah it might not work out but there is sparks between them but I’d rather watch their story than Lib and Jake or many of the other very boring and very one dimensional relationships. Life is complicated, relationships can be complicated and people are complicated. I’d rather see warts and all than something fake just to make it to the final
I get this - I don’t particularly like Faye and she isn’t someone I’d necessarily want to be friends with but it is refreshing to see someone genuinely developing as a person. I think a lot of them prattle out the ‘I’ve been on a journey’ line but it doesn’t often hold much meaning. I also think as much as the way she treated Teddy at the recoupling wasn’t great, it was only fuelled by a fear that he was going to walk in with someone else and she’d be left standing alone.

Reactions: 17
You're correct 😭 Jake will worm his way out of anything. I just really want them to be out 😂

GREG WAS NOT AVERAGE 😭💔
Edit: I liked Greg for his personality, he was uncomfortable with the idea of laying it on thick with Amber because it wasn't him despite getting a lot of pressure from the other islanders. He was normal, I get looks wise he wasn't drop dead gorgeous but I do think Greg has sex appeal.
I just thought he was down to earth and that is so much better than some zyzz duck head who knows he is hot
I feel like I’ve personally insulted you I’m sorry 😂 Greg was a breath of fresh air compared to some of the absolute begs who were in there, but he wasn’t (to me!) anything special, and got through by doing the bare minimum - they weren’t even an actual couple and won, everyone just didn’t want Molly or Maura to win (I voted for Amber and Greg tbf)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not here for Jake. I just don't like him. He's that creepy mate your boyfriend keeps around because they've been friends since primary school and he feels bad. He went away and got some tattoos to try and give himself an edge even though they don't suit him and he still doesn't wash his hands after going for a wee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Making a case for Jake

Loyal from day one, the island’s most down to earth inhabitant is being unfairly criticized all over social media and I’m not here for it.

He’s never strayed – Admittedly, he wasn’t head over heels in lust with Liberty from the start and their relationship took awhile to heat up. However once it became clear they were a great match, he handled the entrances of bombshells Millie, Lucinda, AJ, Abi and Georgia with class. In a polite way, he informed them of his and Liberty’s strong bond, and thoughtfully steered them in the direction of the more eligible, single lads.

Remember guys, Jake’s previous relationship lasted 7 years. We’re not talking about a serial dater here.

His vibe in the Villa – I challenge anyone to show me a more warm, approachable and welcoming islander. Bombshells Tyler, Danny and Liam were all met with a big smile and a hearty hug from salt of the earth Jake upon their entrance. He bonded with Brad, had “Big brother advice” for Liam, paved the way for Tyler and Kaz to blossom, joked around with Toby and comforted Teddy during their stint as coupled up Casa Amor residents.

A sunny demeanor and the ability to pick people up when they’re down are qualities which Jake possesses in abundance. A shoulder to cry on, or a guaranteed belly laugh, he’s got your back.

Making it official BEFORE Casa Amor – This action spoke loudly about his integrity and character. He could have explored his options, been tested and had his fun during the lads holiday. Instead, Jake chose to ask Liberty to be his girlfriend in a carefully planned, incredibly cute and heart-warming ceremony, sealing the deal with a thoughtful pair of magnetic bracelets, signifying the strength and pull of their mutual attraction.

Bottom line, he walked through the doors looking for love, found it early on and has given Liberty more than a girl could ever hope for.

#JusticeForJake
#Jiberty
#LoveIslandWinner2021
It doesn't mater if you're taking the piss here, you're still getting raided for this blatant Jake simping. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like I’ve personally insulted you I’m sorry 😂 Greg was a breath of fresh air compared to some of the absolute begs who were in there, but he wasn’t (to me!) anything special, and got through by doing the bare minimum - they weren’t even an actual couple and won, everyone just didn’t want Molly or Maura to win (I voted for Amber and Greg tbf)
Actually the public had one favourite from each pairing. Tommy, Amber, Maura and Ovie were loved and carried the other half of the couples to the final. Amber won every vote no matter who she was paired with. There was a hate campaign against Molly so they never really stood a chance to win, no matter how popular Tommy was.

Reactions: 7
I see all of the points about Faye being a horrendous person and I do get it, but tbh I’d rather watch someone with flaws than someone putting on an act pretending they’re perfect and never put a foot wrong. I’d never want to be friends with Faye and I’d find her hard work to even be around, but she is good tv and her story is interesting to watch from an objective standpoint. She is so damaged that she messed up a good thing because saving face was more important to her than being seen as vulnerable. I think she has learned a massive lesson about herself, she was annoyed with herself last night and I appreciate watching her learn and grow. I think Teddy is genuinely mesmerised by her and sorry but when they kissed it gave me feels. They have passion and yeah it might not work out but there is sparks between them but I’d rather watch their story than Lib and Jake or many of the other very boring and very one dimensional relationships. Life is complicated, relationships can be complicated and people are complicated. I’d rather see warts and all than something fake just to make it to the final
This yes 🙌🙌. Also she's so self depreciating, she also validates this as she likes a guy to rip the piss out of her as she says. It enables her insecurities. I don't think she's the right frame of mind to be in a show like this. I do like that she recognised that she treated the situation wrong and did admit it. We only see an hour and Teddy does seem to really like her. I think she actually feels she's not good enough. Her face after they kissed she looked happy. Now I have shouted at the TV, shut up Faye, but I'd rather watch her Chloe and Millie rather than the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Apology accepted 🤣 Greg literally went in for the craic with two weeks left to go and came home with 25k. Greg had no bad press or any obstacles, easy 25k 😂
I like Greg because he was so normal but I suppose as you said, he's is average!

Gregs family home is near mine and I can assure you the man is not average.

He's hot AF, intelligent, athletic and has his tit together. The man is an olympian with a law degree FFS
What's your address? 🤣

I think what she meant was average looking, like from the wrong angle Greg can be a lil bit ugly BUT as Maura said, he's sexy and manly. It's a different type of attractive/good looking then someone like Brad or Liam where they are pretty or have nice features.
Ugh Greg 😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm not here for Jake. I just don't like him. He's that creepy mate your boyfriend keeps around because they've been friends since primary school and he feels bad. He went away and got some tattoos to try and give himself an edge even though they don't suit him and he still doesn't wash his hands after going for a wee.
😂😭😂 he’s gives me the ick, reminds me of this 🐸 emoji, Liberty can do better but she can’t see it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know what Liberty is attracted to in Jake, he is like a little gremlin, an ogre under a bridge, where did they find this bloke?
Most of the men have been ugh, though.

Please Love island get some 30+ years men and women, it would be more entertaining to see grown men acting like grown adult men!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When Toby was with Chloe they were in the bottom three in the public vote and he couldn't cope. So he recoupled with Abi and ended up in the bottom three again but Chloe and Hugo were safe. He's realised the public like Chloe but not him, he wants a shot at winning by attaching himself to Chloe. He's such a head but it's funny as hell.

I don't think Faye is a horrible person. She's so so insecure and her behaviour is all because of that. She absolutely needs to see a counsellor to work through her issues and she really shouldn't be on a show like this. The aftercare team need to look after her properly.

Reactions: 14
considering everything that has happened I do think millie and liam will get back together and go on to win the show

Reactions: 4
Jesus Casa Amor really turned out to be pointless didn’t it. Everyone wants to get back with their original partner 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is so perfectly put 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Any of you OG LI fans can you tell me, will there be more people coming into the villa? When do you think the next recoupling will be?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.