Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't remember where Lillie is from and I don't know, maybe it's actually related to where she's from but... Why does she always say 'us' instead of 'me'? eg 'and then he kissed us'

I can't remember where Lillie is from and I don't know, maybe it's actually related to where she's from but... Why does she always say 'us' instead of 'me'? eg 'and then he kissed us'
Yes, she’s from Newcastle. It’s a Geordie thing to say us instead of me.

Reactions: 10
It is where she's from. She's from South shields, I'm not far from her and we do say us but it's more like uzzz or izzz just sounds like us 😂 I've never noticed before until reading it ha

Reactions: 3
It is where she's from. She's from South shields, I'm not far from her and we do say us but it's more like uzzz or izzz just sounds like us 😂 I've never noticed before until reading it ha
I bet Brad got on your nerves then. I'm north east and never heard anyone with a broad accent like him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
08994627-8FC0-4DBE-B23F-2F547235CEEA.jpeg
D65BC754-6884-4DB6-951C-6F0BC115FBFD.jpeg

Just been looking down jakes instagram- these from 2016 he looks like a different person!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I reckon if Kaz gets back with Tyler it could leave things open for Millie to get to know Matthew. She was checking him out when he was working out in the unseen clips from sat night
Tyler is a top head and Kaz sees it now..I don't see that ever working again

Reactions: 10
Since when did this become The Toby Show 🙄 like for real, why do they keep pushing that storyline so hard? It’s beyond boring now that he’s suddenly like “oh I want Chloe but also Mary but maybe Abi on the weekends as well”. Love that Chloe just laughed it off because it’s truly so ridiculous

Reactions: 4
When Toby was with Chloe they were in the bottom three in the public vote and he couldn't cope. So he recoupled with Abi and ended up in the bottom three again but Chloe and Hugo were safe. He's realised the public like Chloe but not him, he wants a shot at winning by attaching himself to Chloe. He's such a head but it's funny as hell.
He was never in the bottom 3 with Abi they were immune from that vote

Reactions: 1
She’s a Geordie 🤣

Since when did this become The Toby Show 🙄 like for real, why do they keep pushing that storyline so hard? It’s beyond boring now that he’s suddenly like “oh I want Chloe but also Mary but maybe Abi on the weekends as well”. Love that Chloe just laughed it off because it’s truly so ridiculous
Toby and Chloe are literally the only entertainment for me, they’re the only ones that are remotely funny!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.