Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope casa amor is going to be back this year. Tommy's head will do yet more spinning and it will finally fall off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope the other new one falls for Anton and and get over the trousers
Looks like he's put a pair of thick socks down his pants to crank up the bulge but they've slipped and done a runner, making their way down the back of the legs....like when you chuck last night's jeans on in a hurry and feel the accompanying pair of knickers trying to escape down your leg! 🤣

Sorry but I don't care how good a cook he is, that look is bloody ridiculous. He's doing well just to defy gravity and stay standing upright!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love the way Maura came in and didn’t give a tit. I’m glad tommy seems to be binning off molly for her! She wasn’t good enough for tommy all this umming and ahhing whether she liked him or not! Without really giving him a proper chance to see if she likes him. It gave me pleasure to see her shitting her knickers when he was getting to know Maura! 😈

Reactions: 13
I really hope for Danny & Yewande too, she’s a sweetheart!

The Curtis counselling sessions are really starting to get on my tits! It’s like ok mate we know you’re trying to play The Decent Gentlemanly One but bore off!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I Should hate Maura, I know I should, but I love her. She did actually make me LOL.

Loving Molly's tantrum " I like competition but only when I know I will win" - bless.

Now I know most of you are loving the professional......ballroom dancer, but he gives me bad, weirdo vibes. I would not trust him as far as I could throw him. To me it feels like he has done a GCSE/A level/Undergraduate/Masters/PhD on Love Island and he makes me Cringe (on Alfie Deyes level). Urgh.

I am also not buying his 'talk in the morning' bollocking, bullshit good advice and as for the relationship, Bah, not believing that for one second. Foxtrott off.

However I cannot wait for Danny to 'accidentally' let slip that the professional....ballroom dancer, slid into Maura's DMs.

Amy = whoooooooosh off like a rocket.
Me = :m:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I Should hate Maura, I know I should, but I love her. She did actually make me LOL.

Loving Molly's tantrum " I like competition but only when I know I will win" - bless.

Now I know most of you are loving the professional......ballroom dancer, but he gives me bad, weirdo vibes. I would not trust him as far as I could throw him. To me it feels like he has done a GCSE/A level/Undergraduate/Masters/PhD on Love Island and he makes me Cringe (on Alfie Deyes level). Urgh.

I am also not buying his 'talk in the morning' bollocking, bullshit good advice and as for the relationship, Bah, not believing that for one second. Foxtrott off.

However I cannot wait for Danny to 'accidentally' let slip that the professional....ballroom dancer, slid into Maura's DMs.

Amy = whoooooooosh off like a rocket.
Me = :m:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I like her too actually. She's fiesty and sassy and doesn't seem obsessive like the other girls(although I guess only time will tell with the last one).

And I 100% agree. So many people like them both because they seem lovely but there's just something fake about them 🤔 they annoy me a little more every day the way they carry on

Reactions: 5
I like her too actually. She's fiesty and sassy and doesn't seem obsessive like the other girls(although I guess only time will tell with the last one).

And I 100% agree. So many people like them both because they seem lovely but there's just something fake about them 🤔 they annoy me a little more every day the way they carry on
Tommy and Maura are both managed by the same company.

Im happy Maura’s shaking things up a bit but she needs to make some girl mates or as soon as another lass comes in Tommys heads gonna be doing another swivel and she’ll have noone.

Think Elma picked the safe option saying she likes Anton

Curtis is doing my head in 🙈.
Anybody else think he sounds a bit like Gary Barlow 😂

I'm worrying about who's going to go at next coupling. ( Well worrying is a tad strong but still) if it's guys choosing, Anna and Molly are vulnerable! Anton who could have saved Molly will I guess now go for Elma. Maybe Anna will be exempt? It's not her fault. We need new boys in now.
Can't wait for Amy to find out Curtis's insta contact with Maura 🤣
Wish they would do a shock early public vote a couple off! I'd quite happily get rid of Amy and Curtis. That would be hilarious to see them go after they think they are coasting through on brother sister vibes 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm worrying about who's going to go at next coupling. ( Well worrying is a tad strong but still) if it's guys choosing, Anna and Molly are vulnerable! Anton who could have saved Molly will I guess now go for Elma. Maybe Anna will be exempt? It's not her fault. We need new boys in now.
I hope Anna is saved, I quite like her!

Maura is absolutely giving me life, I love her. It was funny seeing Molly get in a state about Maura/Tommy - a bit of comeuppance for keeping him and Anton and Danny dangling. Anton's 'you've made your bed, now lie in it' was absolutely amazing. Molly thinks it's fine to steal Yewande's crush but nobody's allowed to do the same to her? Nah.

Curtis is pissing me off now, why does he always have to get involved? He thinks he's much cleverer than he actually is. He's the self-appointed referee of the villa now? I agree that he's giving off massive creeper vibes

Last night's episode was hilarious, love it! Can't wait for the next recoupling.

Reactions: 4
Molly Mae is in danger of being dumped at the next coupling, Tommy is Maura's best chance of staying so she's going to go all out flirting, not sure who else Molly Mae could couple with. The girls behaviour was awful, but Maura was blatantly goading.

I really dislike Curtis and his fake mentoring of everyone its so patronising. He just comes across as fake

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.