Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissing myself at Anton's skinny jeans put down from Elma 🤣 she actually seems ok! Loving the drama from Maura! Crikey she's bringing out the worst in the girls! They are coming across really badly at the moment. With all that fake laughing on the terrace :oops:

Reactions: 14
The girls just look so ridiculous watching and making comments. Its so bitchy. Im loving it lol
So embarrassing! Even more cringey than Yewande doing a comedy, Monty Python style walk with limbs-a-flailing as she sidled up to Danny, jumped on the counter and knocked the glass off the other night.......and I thought that was embarrassing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
"she's a bleeping ring girl"! Everytime Molly Mae says that I chuckle 🤣 fave new love island catchphrase 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha....Curtis and Maura. As if! (Curtis really should've kept that to himself)

I'm really not keen on Anton's bulge-hugging jeans but at the other end of the scale Curtis looks like he's brought his Dad's clothes in with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought that the girls were really bitchy & childish during the meal. Tommy is defiantly going to pick Maura over Molly-Mae & I wouldn’t blame him after she acted like that!

Danny talking the most sense.
I wasn’t sure about him at first but I think he’s coming across really well in tonight’s episode so far & seems like a nice guy.

Reactions: 6
Maura is so pretty and actually seems to have more about her then just her looks. She reminds me of Kendall from last year lookswise. Tommy is so thick its hilarious now

Reactions: 7
The girls really let themselves down and they look like awful catty witches . Just shows how insecure they are even if they look good .

I wasn’t sure about him at first but I think he’s coming across really well in tonight’s episode so far & seems like a nice guy.
Me too, I think that's why I posted it. I had completely written him off but he seems very sensible and sensitive for a 20 year old. I like him and Yewande too, I think if they stay together they will win.

Reactions: 5
The guys have really gone up in my estimation. The girls including Maura are such witches. I hope it stays at this level it has been so dull until tonight

Tommy has been an arse, he really hasn't given her everything - not that she deserved it. But he's deluded over how much grafting he thinks he's done, I bet he's not used to putting the work in.

Reactions: 7
Oooohhh... Maura is a mean girl alright. Molly-Mae does come across as a spoiled brat, used to getting her own way, but - ouch - those smug smirky looks from Maura at bedtime were naaaaassssty!

I wonder which mystery pair end up kissing tomorrow night? Elma & Anton maybe?

Can’t stand that Maura and the way she was talking about tommy 🤢🤢 I think tommy is a proper bleeping moron and clearly he didn’t really like mollie mae as he’s bleeping her off after a few hours 😂

Reactions: 3
The guys have really gone up in my estimation. The girls including Maura are such witches. I hope it stays at this level it has been so dull until tonight
I think that why the 2 new girls have come in, to cause more drama & make it more exciting!

Reactions: 1
I hope the other new one falls for Anton and can get over the trousers
D89vF55W4AAId2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.