Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said exactly this to my daughter! It was uncomfortable to watch and I hope she at least gets a warning for it!
There’d be hell on if it was the other way round
She's coming on so strong, he was enjoying it at first but if he's any sense, he needs to see beyond the flattery. She's a bunny boiler in the making.

Reactions: 5
I like the fact that Maura is stirring up a bit of drama as it was much needed... but she’s making me cringe with how desperate she’s making herself look! And she should have respected Tommy when he said no. He clearly wants to be respectful towards Molly which is nice to see

Reactions: 6
She was pulling the covers up to see if he had an erection, completely out of order.
Imagine if a bloke was doing that to see if she was wet? He's be quite rightly kicked out. She needs a warning at the very least, but the producers won't do anything because she's got the ratings up finally.

If Tommy was my son, I'd be ready to kick Maura's arse to the other side of the villa!

She was pulling the covers up to see if he had an erection, completely out of order.
Imagine if a bloke was doing that to see if she was wet? He's be quite rightly kicked out. She needs a warning at the very least, but the producers won't do anything because she's got the ratings up finally.

If Tommy was my son, I'd be ready to kick Maura's arse to the other side of the villa!

I think Tommy has a lot of foresight, even his brother's PR team said this stint on Love Island will do wonders for his career, im guessing he sees that getting with a pushy over eager girl within 24 hours of meeting her wont look good on him.

I liked Maura untill she tried multiple times to plant a kiss on him, no one wants to bring someone like that home, boy or girl. I would think at the 28 she would be wiser than acting like that.

Reactions: 3
The majority of this episode

Maura will try to shag a plant pot if she drinks enough.
And I almost wanted to crawl under a rock watching Yolande and Danny attempt to kiss.
🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I felt really sorry for lucie I felt like Amy is just starting drama with her to get herself some air time. As she knows all the airtime is going to all the single ones in love triangles. I wish there was a way we could vote her and Curtis off. I think they know they are on a straight pass to the final it’s boring and so predictable.

Reactions: 8
I felt really sorry for lucie I felt like Amy is just starting drama with her to get herself some air time. As she knows all the airtime is going to all the single ones in love triangles. I wish there was a way we could vote her and Curtis off. I think they know they are on a straight pass to the final it’s boring and so predictable.
I think Amy is really smug, she is sure she'll win .

I still love Curtis. He is a know it all but I think he’s genuinely nice. I love the way he’s pulled Amy up on stuff when it would be so easy to just agree with her. I really really don’t like Amy though. She’s so smug and will she ever shut up about Joe telling her to duck of. He was disagreeing with what she was saying not being horrible to her. I think she’s going to get worse and Curtis will regret pairing up with her.

I felt really sorry for Lucie. She was so cute at first telling Elma that it had all been sorted. Did laugh how the whole time she said ‘the new girls’ - Lucie there are only two of them, use their name!

Completely surprised myself by being team Molly Mae last night. As much as the girls were so immature the night before heckling from the terrace, I thought MM handled the Maura situation pretty well.’

The producers must find a way to fudge the rules so that Maura can stay even if Tommy doesn’t pick her - she’s too good entertainment.

I think the way Maura is talking about tommy is vile. Imagine if it was a guy saying things like ‘oh the things I’d do to her’ and ‘she gets me hard’ etc. Everyone would be FUUUUMIN

Maura makes my toes curl but she's great entertainment 😂 it looks like she definitely scared Tommy off! I don't blame him either. Will she turn her head elsewhere now to try and stay in. The only chance she has now is if she cops on and realises she is making a woman out of herself and changes tack. Then Tommy might go for her. Could be to late though.

I don't think Danny fancies yewande at all! That kiss was not really a kiss was it 😬

Anton is growing on me after that made your bed speech. I still don't know what he said in the first part of it though, the bit that made everyone laugh. I wish I didn't have to rewind the telly 10 times and replay what he says just to try and understand him! Nothing against him at all, it's his accent.

Reactions: 1
I must admit I would rather have Maura in there for the entertainment than Anna or Amy.

I wanted to give lucie a hug when she was sobbing like that, can’t blame her not wanting to hang out with the girls all getting bitchy with her. Amy is just a twunt! Sorry but that girl is needy as duck, thinks she’s got a fast pass to the final, and is abit of a bleeping know it all considering she’s NEVER had a boyfriend [emoji2955] her and Curtis are boring I think.
Started off liking amber but felt she was super patronising when she was looking down her nose at lucie when she thought things were good with the girls. I thought maura was ok until she started creaming her knickers every time she looked at tommy [emoji23][emoji23] blimey girl save a little bit of dignity for yourself

I secretly want Maura to turn her attention to Curtis now. Let's see how Mr voice of ALL relationship advice copes with that 🤣 and IMAGINE how Amy would be 😱🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
I think Tommy's actually scared of Maura, she's too much for him! I agree that if it was Tommy doing that to her there would be outrage, why is it ok for her to behave like that. She really makes me cringe.

I think Tommy's actually scared of Maura, she's too much for him! I agree that if it was Tommy doing that to her there would be outrage, why is it ok for her to behave like that. She really makes me cringe.
I agree! I just see tommy as a child tbh 🤷‍♀️

Im all for women being comfortable with sex but what I think is gross from a man or a woman is predatory behaviour! And that was Maura last night 😬

Think she’s good tv though so I hope she stays. Think Joe & Lucie and Curtis & Amy have peaked too early, not bothered about them at all.

I think Amy is being ridiculous about the Lucie thing but I'm also just bleurgh when girls pull the whole "I just get on better with guys, girls are drama" thing. Like... it's always coming from someone who needs attention from men in order to feel ok. And based on what we've seen of Lucie that is totally her. Shame because I loved her and Amy at the beginning!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just caught up with last nights.
Didn’t think I would say this but I’m team molly mae now. At first I was team Maura but after seeing her throwing herself at Tommy tonight, I hope he picks molly!!!! There’s nothing wrong with being confident and knowing what u want but there’s a line... and she totally crossed it by trying to kiss him after he said no!
Curtis needs to stay out of everyone’s business... don’t like Amy... so both of them should just do one!
Yewande and Danny.... hmmmm not much passion in that kiss was there?? 🙊
Anton needs to put those white skinny jeans in the bin!!

I think gender equality stopped progressing a while ago, a bloke would have been kicked out by now for doing a Maura. Glad she hasn't though.

Tommy the hater of shapes (especially triangles) but lover of lines I think of as under developed in everything but body.

"she's direct and says she wants me, I love that". Who doesn't love the idea of someone just giving them compliments?

Although someone throwing themselves at you isn't appealing (I imagine) as you want what you can't have. Nothing worth having comes easy and all that.

Curtis is treating this like a job to boost his career, that's probably wise but doesn't endear him to me. I think he's getting pissed off when Amy does something that could damage his reputation. Want to see him really squirm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.