Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope for Danny & Yewande too, she’s a sweetheart!

The Curtis counselling sessions are really starting to get on my tits! It’s like ok mate we know you’re trying to play The Decent Gentlemanly One but bore off!
[/QUOT

When interjected Tommy and Molly - alright Kilroy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm worrying about who's going to go at next coupling. ( Well worrying is a tad strong but still) if it's guys choosing, Anna and Molly are vulnerable! Anton who could have saved Molly will I guess now go for Elma. Maybe Anna will be exempt? It's not her fault. We need new boys in now.
Can't wait for Amy to find out Curtis's insta contact with Maura 🤣
Wish they would do a shock early public vote a couple off! I'd quite happily get rid of Amy and Curtis. That would be hilarious to see them go after they think they are coasting through on brother sister vibes 🤣
When Sherif left they said Anna would be exempt from the recoupling because it wasnt her fault.

I think Molly Mae will go unless something happens to stop Tommy picking Maura

Reactions: 3
I both hate Maura and love her.
🤣 no morals, no self respect, no shame.
someone like this was long overdue.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Damn I was hoping there would be a recoupling tonight but obviously not. I guess it will be Sunday

I just don't know what to think about Maura! I love that she's mixing it up, and she is right on what she's saying... But there's something about her.
I think I'd find her quite intimidating.
I also find her a bit ott the way she's ogling Tommy and making sexual comments. It's so in your face. If a bloke was speaking that way about a woman, there'd be murders!

Reactions: 6
It's painful to watch, she is throwing herself at Tommy. She is ruthless, I have a feeling she's going to offer him sex.

Molly-mae.
You cannot simultaneously retain that cake and eat it too 🤔 it doesn’t work that way, stop prodding the icing and take a bite or put the damn fork down 😂🤣
Maura likes cake.
All cake. She’ll hoover that cake down in a minute 😎

It's painful to watch, she is throwing herself at Tommy. She is ruthless, I have a feeling she's going to offer him sex.
I have a feeling that’s how she says hello 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you notice though everything She says ends up in a compliment back to her ... do you like me / how much do I turn you on / is your head turned etc etc

She is uncomfortable to watch . I like a girl that goes after what she wants , no problem- but she is claiming this is about a relationship ? Doesn’t seem to it when her lips seem permanently poised for a BJ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I truly believe there's nothing wrong with a woman owning her sexuality and even using it to ones own advantage, but she's so in your face with it!

I've got a tenner on Maura being the first to bang in the villa 😂

Reactions: 5
Omg! Now I'm wanting Molly to win Tommy back! Piss Maura off a bit..in bed...on her own! Tommy back in the bed with Molly 🤣

Think I’m more confused than Tommy 🙈

One minute I like Maura and think Molly deserves it

Next minute Im shouting at the tele ‘go fight for yer man Molly!’ 😂

Think Maura’s coming on too strong and scaring Tommy now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I like Tommy and Lucie’s friendship. It seems genuine and she trusts him. Do you think she still fancies him?

Just leaving this here!

If Maura was a man, she'd have been kicked out for that.
Loved that Tommy went and got back in bed with Molly. I hope they get back together!
I said exactly this to my daughter! It was uncomfortable to watch and I hope she at least gets a warning for it!
There’d be hell on if it was the other way round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.