Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new girl (ring girl?) is only out to cause trouble. She thinks she’s tit hot and Tommy is pathetic. He needs to go.

I actually can’t believe how many women fancy Tommy. Like I get he’s a good looking but imagine being with a bloke who can’t make cheese on toast or a brew. Such a man baby. Such a massive turn off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’ve got a feeling Tommy’s head will be turned each and every time a new girl joins .

Reactions: 8
I actually can’t believe how many women fancy Tommy. Like I get he’s a good looking baby but imagine being with a bloke who can’t make cheese on toast or a brew. Such a man baby. Such a massive turn off.
Yes to this 🙌🏻

Tommy sits on my nerves. His cheesy talking is just over the top.
His most used line must be '' I know what I want'' he said this to Lucy, Molly Mae and yesterday to this new girl. He is so sleazy.. yuck

Reactions: 6
I’ve got a feeling Tommy’s head will be turned each and every time a new girl joins .
It's gonna pop right off at this rate.

He's so basic I love him, least it goes to show you really can't have it all.

Reactions: 5
Tommy is either really thick or he knows exactly what he’s doing.
Between Hannah Montana and his head being turned “560 degrees” 🤷‍♀️
He’s becoming the “villain” but also the most entertaining member of the cast.
It’s like “I’m loyal babe” but funnier.
In real life, couldn’t stand the lad.
On reality TV, absolutely gold.

imagine being with a bloke who can’t make cheese on toast or a brew
Dealbreaker.
He can flirt with everyone he makes eye contact with for all I care, male or female 🤷‍♀️
but if he offered me cheese on toast and it looked like that. He’s gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely he was just playing a part pretending he can’t make a cup of tea or cheese on toast. I would say under 10s would be able to do that . I think it was all part of the game he is playing. As a professional boxer nutrition is everything he will know that so I don’t think his little boy can’t cook act is anywhere near the truth .

Reactions: 1
As a professional boxer nutrition is everything
You'd be surprised, lots of pro sports people have shocking diets. Their professional career is often so short lots just don't bother with nutrition. Actors on the other hand are often all about nutrition.

Reactions: 2
"Dinner leads to dramas"

I'm in and feel slightly ashamed for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not a prude.
But new girl is too much, she’s about ready to hump a fork. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Convinced the producers have told Maura to act like that. She can't genuinely be this desperate.

Reactions: 10
I’m not a prude.
But new girl is too much, she’s about ready to hump a fork. 🙄
I quite like that for a change. Assertiveness.

Can't stand the one in the red dress.

The guy with the white jeans, I hope he looks back and is embarrassed. They look ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
Could you imagine it was a bloke saying all the stuff Maura is saying... people would be going off their rockers.

Reactions: 9
The girls just look so ridiculous watching and making comments. Its so bitchy. Im loving it lol

Reactions: 10
Bless Anton - she didn't like his skinny trousers, he said it could change and she told him not to :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bit annoying that everyone is giving Molly stick because she jumped from Tommy to Danny, then back to Tommy.
Tommy's literally come from Lucie, to Molly to Maura...but he's a lad so it's ok 👌🤷

These new girls have finally made it exciting! I like the Essex girl, I think she'll fit in well!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.