Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, by rights, Amber and Jordan should have been dumped after Casa Amour, all the other singles were. They're only left in to purposely cause strife. Amber will couple with Ovie on a friendship basis at the next recoupling, Maura with Curtis, leaving Marvin dumped.

Molly and Tommy have a clear run at winning, it won't last on the outside though, I give it the standard 6 month contractually fulfilling 'relationship' at the most.
I can see it lasting for a while if they dont do the whole spin-off/magazine shoots/presenting duo thing that others have done. They should take pointers from Camilla and Jamie, rather than Kem/Amber, Jack/Dani and just take it slowly.

Reactions: 2
My prediction is the new girl will make a bee line for Ovie having seen how popular he is outside (and because he is lovely but that won't be the reason).

I can see it lasting for a while if they dont do the whole spin-off/magazine shoots/presenting duo thing that others have done. They should take pointers from Camilla and Jamie, rather than Kem/Amber, Jack/Dani and just take it slowly.
I liked Camilla, thought she was really sweet, also thought Lucie was going to be another Camilla, but that didn't quite work out!

Would actually love if Tommy or Molly suddenly got their head turned by one of them, completely throwing a spanner into the works as to who will win the final

Reactions: 5
I predict head spinnage - Maura's Head will do a 560' spin - flutters galore

(never mentioned them talking to nobhead did she - is all fakery fuckerage)

Reactions: 8
I liked Camilla, thought she was really sweet, also thought Lucie was going to be another Camilla, but that didn't quite work out!
Are we sure Lucie is gone? I'm in the US so I'm always a little late to the news. Can news sites report that she's off the island even though the episode had a pointless cliffhanger? Or is Amy going to offer to go in her place?

I'm bummed about it because if the right guy came in, I think she'd get over Tommy in a hurry.

Apparently Chris fancies Maura because she's 'fiery'.
Fanny flutters tonight then! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do not have the mental capacity* to learn new names,
Therefore i’m just calling them
👱🏻‍♂️“Maura’s next victim” and
👩🏻“she’s probably gonna fancy Ovie because there’s nobody else worth watching ”

*could not be arsed in the slightest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Now it's Maura's turn to pull an Anna and go "Curtis who?"... which she essentially will.

OMG Anton with the breath spray and everything, he is READY! Which is actually kind of shocking me because after the date with Belle, he seemed like he was gonna stick with it. Maybe he's right about his wandering eye.

First look...

Anton spraying his mouth stuff when he heard a new girls coming in 😂

And Maura saying Amy & Curtis should go 🤔
Thought she was after Curtis now 🙄
I'm surprised how many couples sounded in favor of keeping George and Lucie just by the way they worded things. Maura is so hard to work out. I don't think she ever wanted Curtis and is ready to crack on with a new guy and not have to worry about contradicting herself.

Last edited:

Yel

I think I might be over this show, these two new ones will probably just come in for 10 seconds at the end for another crappy cliffhanger.

I've got no time for tommy and molly getting a soppy edit that will fulfil their only agenda to boost their social media.

Reactions: 13
I think I might be over this show, these two new ones will probably just come in for 10 seconds at the end for another crappy cliffhanger.

I've got no time for tommy and molly getting a soppy edit that will fulfil their only agenda to boost their social media.
This is the shitiest Love Island ever!

I honestly dont give a duck about any of them apart from Ovie 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Think Im actually in love ❤❤❤❤

Curtis and his socks! Wtf you deserve to be single mate 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think leaving was the best thing for Amy. She seems a little unhinged and I hope she can get some help or comfort in the outside world

Reactions: 7
I’d be so pissed if I were Lucie or George! Amy was saved over them and decided to leave anyway, what was the point of that??

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Maura will be so interested in Curtis now that Amy has left & it won’t cause so much drama if she goes after Curtis! Hopefully Maura’s head will be turned with the new boy going in & nobody will couple up with Curtis so he will be single/voted out!

This is the shitiest Love Island ever!

I honestly dont give a duck about any of them apart from Ovie 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Think Im actually in love ❤❤❤❤

Curtis and his socks! Wtf you deserve to be single mate 🙈
Love Ovie, think that he’s the most genuine person in there!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.