Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yewande: What goes around comes around

Bye Danny. And no Jourdan isn't your girl, she'll do a few appearances (Good Morning Britain, Aftersun) then dump you.

Reactions: 5

Yel

Ugh they string this out way too much. Wish each episode was a whole day.

George's gasp was the highlight of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Considering none of them are in proper relationships, I don't understand why they all feel they have to ask each other if they can move in on certain guys/girls 🙄 surely if it's all just fancying, it's every person for themselves no?

Reactions: 8
Considering none of them are in proper relationships, I don't understand why they all feel they have to ask each other if they can move in on certain guys/girls 🙄 surely if it's all just fancying, it's every person for themselves no?
THIS!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a borefest it's turning into , whats the point of that cliffhanger tonight when the papers have said who's out, left or however.

Lucie and George must go aswell then seeing as we know Amy must have still been in til she decided to leave
Why do the cliffhanger ending to the episode when we can guess who goes and who stays. Unless Amy falls on her sword and offers to go so Lucie can stay, not because she likes Lucie but just because she's had enough?

the papers saying 5 left.... That's what makes the cliffhangers so tit this year. It's all being drawn out as it's pretty dull I'm not invested in any of them and we're weeks in.

Good Lord Ladies... calm down. It's Jourdan...
Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 5.21.54 PM.png

and when Tommy said he loved Molly, she didn't seem like she genuinely felt it back.. otherwise she'd have said it.

How odd.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So many concerns about Amy’s mental health and if she was fit to be on the show 😐
The real question is what where the production team thinking...😏
CHOOSING SO MANY OWN-BRAND-BABY-WIPES TO BE IN THERE FROM DAY ONE...

AND BRINGING OVIE IN SO LATE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually Jordan isn't trustworthy at all. But considering how Anna has been acting lately, they probably deserve each other.
Am I the only one that still thinks Molly-Mae might still be deep down in it to win in?
I realised that the other night when she suddenly started trying to turn Amy and Maura and Amber and Michael on each other..it's like she's getting rid of the competition..
(Or maybe that's just me being cynical 🤣)

Reactions: 9
Isn't the whole show about being at risk if you're not in a couple?
It seems that there are more singles than couples at this point in the game.
They should rename the show Single Island! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Isn't the whole show about being at risk if you're not in a couple?
It seems that there are more singles than couples at this point in the game.
They should rename the show Single Island! 🤣
Yes, by rights, Amber and Jordan should have been dumped after Casa Amour, all the other singles were. They're only left in to purposely cause strife. Amber will couple with Ovie on a friendship basis at the next recoupling, Maura with Curtis, leaving Marvin dumped.

Molly and Tommy have a clear run at winning, it won't last on the outside though, I give it the standard 6 month contractually fulfilling 'relationship' at the most.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.