Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well my favourite from the entire season has been the " Not me, I am on a half day" girl in the tedious uber eats sponsor thing.

Up yours flack

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I felt so much second hand embarrassment for Amy during one of her many speeches. I mean I get it, she fell for him, he led her on and then pulled the rug under her feet. I think the love island villa is in such a bubble that everything is intensified and ramped up.

I think she was trying to put on a brave face and leave with a degree of dignity and grace.

Unfortunately for her it had the opposite effect as it just looked like she wanted to guilt him into feeling like tit before leaving. It just highlighted how bleeping intense and over the top she is.

If she wanted to leave with her head held high, she should have said goodbye to the girls and then just left, leaving him a note if needed but just not give him the speech. He doesn’t care, he didn’t care less than a week ago. They won’t be friends outside the villa. You cannot expect comfort from the one who hurt you, because nothing he says will change the fact that ultimately he didn’t want you.

Reactions: 8
She was defo hoping he’d beg her stay and admit he’d made a massive mistake and she was the love of his life and he wanted to marry her as soon as they get out the villa and have loads of kids and live in a castle........
Yes I thought if at any time he had said - even as she was walking out the door - 'I've made a terrible mistake' - she would've gone back to him 100%. And I'm sorry, that guff she said about 'if you love someone let them go' - he wasn't hers to let go. He had made that perfectly clear several times. I thought her whole exit was deeply manipulative and probably made Curtis think even more 'phew narrow escape'.
And Ovie is still just lovely.

Reactions: 6
I felt so much second hand embarrassment for Amy during one of her many speeches. I mean I get it, she fell for him, he led her on and then pulled the rug under her feet. I think the love island villa is in such a bubble that everything is intensified and ramped up.

I think she was trying to put on a brave face and leave with a degree of dignity and grace.

Unfortunately for her it had the opposite effect as it just looked like she wanted to guilt him into feeling like tit before leaving. It just highlighted how bleeping intense and over the top she is.

If she wanted to leave with her head held high, she should have said goodbye to the girls and then just left, leaving him a note if needed but just not give him the speech. He doesn’t care, he didn’t care less than a week ago. They won’t be friends outside the villa. You cannot expect comfort from the one who hurt you, because nothing he says will change the fact that ultimately he didn’t want you.
He doesn't want to be her friend, he will run like the wind to getaway from her.

Reactions: 3
From what I've seen, she has most of Twitter fooled with her speeches. It's like they forgot all of her attitude her whole time she was in the villa. I understand falling for someone and they're not genuine back but man, Curtis is not worth a meltdown over

Reactions: 4
It would be really good if they did a behind the scenes special- we all know it’s scripted and we’re all still going to watch 😂 it would be nice to see them interact with the producers etc

Reactions: 2
I think this is something that a lot of people seem to miss - yes, people in the villa have only known each other for a matter of weeks, but they are cooped up with each other 24/7 and have almost zero interaction with the outside world (sauceless Flack doesn't count). It's not like being in a real world where dating somewhere for 4 weeks means meeting someone a couple of times a week for a few hours. It must be a really intense experience and I completely get how people form such close relationships in a seemingly short time.

Reactions: 9
It is a bit bizarre how one minute she seemed happy and bright and making up songs for Anna’s birthday. The next she’s leaving dramatically.

Reactions: 1
I have to admit I’m let down by the show this year , but I’m equally let down by twitter.....
The messages about that damn elephant, Molly-Mae and tommy, and the tears around Amy’s embarrassing departure....

Twitter is on its period this week.
I’m not ok with it.

Reactions: 4
Ooh it might actually be good tonight folks.

Imagine Curtis's heart rate if Tommy straddled him! 🤣
Im sooo glad they waited till Amy left to do this one!

Not being a witch but she would of been cringy as duck 🤦🏽‍♀️

Curtis would be off the scale if Tommy gave him a dance 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also, can you imagine Curtis watching them dance...

"No darling, extend the toes... Don't tuck your thumb! Shoulders back! Seveeeeeeeen!"

Bet he's a right laugh to go to a strip club with 🤣🤣

• Haha
Also, can you imagine Curtis watching them dance...

"No darling, extend the toes... Don't tuck your thumb! Shoulders back! Seveeeeeeeen!"

Bet he's a right laugh to go to a strip club with [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I would cuss him out "Curtis did you actually win Strictly to be so vocal"

• Haha
He doesn't look like a dancer to me at all!
Calling it already, these newbies are tit and won't last long 🤣
Apparently Francesca is mates with the Faiers idiots

Have new Islanders who come in together ever gotten with each other or is there a rule that they can't do that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.