Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I had to video the tv BUT did anyone see how Amy ran to the bean bags 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

🤦‍♀️
I blame Twitter for the fact that “professionally offended” is a career choice these days.
Now I’m the FIRST one to run here when I have an issue with something however small it is. Il comment on everything I have no limits 😂
but an official complaint. SEVEN HUNDRED AND NINE! 🤦‍♀️
Because Maura wants to shag anything that moves.
I could not be less arsed.
I’m fine if people disagree btw. 😂😂 I’m still right, but I’m fine with others being wrong 😬

writing a love note and putting it in the cuddly elephant like some lovesick 5 year old.
I do however want to make an official compliment to somewhere if I’m forced to watch this.
I cannot be dealing with wet wipes....
you’re sure to get that spin of show and the club appearances, just hold onto some self respect tommy, just an ounce 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7

Yel

I'm glad Amy is gone, she's not a nasty girl and is just quite inexperienced with this all and a bit awkward. Good for her that she lasted a few days after being ditched.

I'd like to think I was a Maura, but I know deep down I was more of an Amy when I was a teen. I know Curtis didn't steal her future, but he was telling her all these things she wanted to hear and set her up for the fall.

Curtis will now be known as a villain.

Reactions: 7
I can see 9 months after Tommy & Mollie win. They break up but both say "We are in different places. But I wish him/ her the best"
Exactly like jack and Dani. They were too ‘perfect’ from the start. The whole season was set up for Dani to win. This year it’s been tommy from the start

Reactions: 4
I'd like to think I was a Maura
Present day yel, I’m making you an Amber, but it mostly because there is NO way you could pull off pretending to fancy Curtis 😐 you would have blocked him on IG as soon as that (1) popped up in the DM.
I’d probably be as loud as Maura and as bitchy as Anna 🤦‍♀️

Exactly like jack and Dani. They were too ‘perfect’ from the start. The whole season was set up for Dani to win. This year it’s been tommy from the start
I could never understand how they became a couple, that girl did NOT fancy him one bit, she stuck with the safe bet but there was zero chemistry between them.

“We’re both so busy” “I have nothing but love for the girl” “location/work made it difficult”
Insta-breakup bingo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God the Tommy and Molly Mae thing is so cringe. I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
WHY ARE WE BEING FORCED TO WATCH ANTON & BELLA ITALIA GO ON A DATE

I DON'T CARE

It was so cute when he was holding the elephant at the post-Casa amor recoupling but please stop it now 🤒

Molly looked awkward when Tommy said I love you. First time that I got the vibe that she doesn't like him as much as he likes her.

Reactions: 10
What's the big deal with being bf and gf? Immunity or something?
They honestly act like bf/gf status are marriage proposals on here. If there's a step higher than marriage, then it'd be that. It's beyond annoying.

Amy is doing my head in. If the rumours are true I'm glad she's gone for the sake of her sanity. The way she's reacted to everything is not normal. How did she pass the psych assessment to get onto the show?!

I think Maura actually does have a little crush on Curtis. Maybe she didn't fully fancy him but yeah I'd believe there might have been a tiny little thing there from the beginning. I also think Amy is being very childish about him wanting to move on, the way she's going around the villa and saying bitchy comments(but this time more prominent because shes single) just doesn't help her image to me. And then Anna putting everyone in the wrong when she's done stuff that's just as bad. The problem I have with her is that she always thinks she's right and never does anything that's bad ever, it's just frustrating

And yeah, not buying that Molly is as into Tommy as he's into her and I also don't believe hed ever be like that on the outside

Bella kinda reminds me a bit of Olivia Bowen, not sure why?
I don't kind her and Anton together they look quite sweet. Danny and jourdan have got to go tonight surely? And I'm thinking Lucy and George?
I just don't like Lucy and everyone seems to love her. I don't get why she was crying over Tommy and Molly, like man up love! He turned you down 2/3 times?

Lucie and George must go aswell then seeing as we know Amy must have still been in til she decided to leave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.