Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG poor Ovie so torn up about George. What an upstanding guy, Ovie. I feel Anna dictated to him how it was gonna go. You ditched him after you led him on, so at least let him have his say.. jesus..

Ok, this is going to be unpopular but watching Tommy hug Lucie is a much more honest picture than seeing him with Molly imo. They have the best friend thing that, if he "felt the same way", which I think part of him does, he's just on a pre set track to win with Molly, would be ideal goals to build a relationship on. It looked so much more natural, the way they look at each other and everything. I tend to be pissed at Tommy he wouldn't go for Lucie if he likes her more, but if this show's as rigged as I think it is now, he's not really to blame.

I don't get why they didn't save Lucie knowing Amy was going to leave, and if Amy already had it in her head she was gonna, why was she so thankful to people under her breath.. maybe I have it wrong and she didn't already know she was leaving.

Reactions: 5
I think I might be over this show
I’m ready to move on to the USA or Australia version 😏 I rarely watch tv. I always enjoyed Love Island. I’m disappointed ☹
The best thing about it this year was this thread 😐

I think leaving was the best thing for Amy. She seems a little unhinged
I thought this from week one when she said she fancied Curtis to be honest 😐 I just don’t see it 🤦‍♀️

off topic but is anyone else digging the music anytime a person leaves the villa
YES!!!
during Amy’s embarrassing goodbye speech I was thinking that!!
I was slightly distracted by the “we will be best friends on the outside” crap 😂🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m ready to move on to the USA or Australia version 😏 I rarely watch tv. I always enjoyed Love Island. I’m disappointed ☹
The best thing about it this year was this thread 😐

I thought this from week one when she said she fancied Curtis to be honest 😐 I just don’t see it 🤦‍♀️

YES!!!
during Amy’s embarrassing goodbye speech I was thinking that!!
I was slightly distracted by the “we will be best friends on the outside” crap 😂🤣
How many times did she need to insist what best friends they are going to be on the outside.

Yeah, cus any girlfriend he has is going to be well glad the bunny boiler physco ‘ex’ is his best friend now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So... .what's up with Curtis being able to summon real emotion? Was it that he was playing a game like they were advised to and that's why he seemed so iron man about it all and he is really affected by and cares about her or what?? I don't get him sitting there tears streaming and chin quivering.

This is the shitiest Love Island ever!

I honestly dont give a duck about any of them apart from Ovie [emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059]

Think Im actually in love [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Curtis and his socks! Wtf you deserve to be single mate [emoji85]
It really is

If you listen to Love Island The Morning After podcast-- guests lie this is the best

If you wanna listen

Reactions: 1
So... .what's up with Curtis being able to summon real emotion? Was it that he was playing a game like they were advised to and that's why he seemed so iron man about it all and he is really affected by and cares about her or what?? I don't get him sitting there tears streaming and chin quivering.
He has got to look good for TV. He doesn't care but will feel that he will be judged on the outside so had no option but to turn on the waterworks!! FAKE AS.

Reactions: 2
If I couldn't come here to discuss, I wouldn't even watch it, that's how dead it is. I don't know how much more I even want to watch, might just stop altogether. I feel like this is the most mundane season and I'm not interested in anything. I don't get genuine emotions off most of them, maybe about 3 and they're all just sat around doing the most boring things and talking about subjects that have already been beat to death.

No challenges, no real surprises or shock dumpings where they really mix things up like never before. Honestly with so many episodes, they're gonna have to do something different.

I guess the US version is on tonight, wonder what that'll be like. Hope it won't be as apparent that it's rigged as I'm feeling like now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That one tear that fell [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
I know people are sad about Amy but this is funny if you ever watched High School Musical 2 [emoji23]

• Haha
When did it stop mattering that you weren't coupled up? I thought that was the point of it but Amber and Jordan keep getting a by ball because they are single. Surely before if you weren't coupled up you were out? Hence the frantic scrambling around to find a partner.
I am still enjoying it - I think it will pick up again. Sounds horrible but I hope something will rock Tommy and Molly Mae. I also hope Ovie will find someone lovely and Anna will realise what a gent she threw away. Curtis/Maura - meh.

Reactions: 6
Celebs Go Dating will be sniffing around Ovie when he gets out for to his popularity, like they did with Jack Fowler aka Black Jack/OluwaJack

Reactions: 1
Ovie is a gentle giant, and I am here for it!
I'm actually tempted to leave my husband and head in the villa to claim him.

Do they accept slightly overweight, 29 year old mum's of 3?

*Had to edit as I originally put 2. But I have 3 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ovie is a gentle giant, and I am here for it!
I'm actually tempted to leave my husband and head in the villa to claim him.

Do they accept slightly overweight, 29 year old mum's of 3?

*Had to edit as I originally put 2. But I have 3 🤣🤦‍♀️
I do this all the time.. say 3 when it's really 4 😂 and don't even ask me their birth dates

But... ovie. I love him! I also want his "message" as a notifications tone on my phone 😂

• Heart
Amy and her speech to Curtis yesterday - I have a feeling that she was still hoping to the last second that he will change his mind. By putting on this sweet persona '' I'm a lovely sweetheart and I only want for you to be happy so I will sacrifice my chance to find love here and leave so you can be happy'' .
No no no.. I wasn't buying it whatsoever. She was trying to play on his feelings, but naah. Curtis is over it - good for him.

Amy and her speech to Curtis yesterday - I have a feeling that she was still hoping to the last second that he will change his mind. By putting on this sweet persona '' I'm a lovely sweetheart and I only want for you to be happy so I will sacrifice my chance to find love here and leave so you can be happy'' .
No no no.. I wasn't buying it whatsoever. She was trying to play on his feelings, but naah. Curtis is over it - good for him.
Yeah I get that feeling too, that he’d beg her to stay or leave with her.

I do feel gutted for her but she needs to move on. I once knew someone like her that even when they guy basically spelt out that he wasn’t interested read all sorts into it, like it just wasn’t the right time, or that he did want to be with her but was scared to commit. No amount of telling her would change her mind. Him being polite and actually replying to her texts etc gave her the impression it was more, it’s sometimes better to be cruel to be kind

I hope Amy gets some help.

She was defo hoping he’d beg her stay and admit he’d made a massive mistake and she was the love of his life and he wanted to marry her as soon as they get out the villa and have loads of kids and live in a castle........

• Haha
Marvin's chat with Amber was absolutely hilarious, what a bloody idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.