Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are definately trying to push Anton and Belle to be a more prominent couple, re-showing her shaving his bum and Maura mentioning that they are the ones always chatting to each other in bed

I hope there's a big shake up tonight as it's become a bit boring.

I'm really hoping Anna goes as I've had enough of her bs
but due to Ovie being popular I think he'll carry her through the vote.

I think Anton's became boring now he's coupled up with Belle.

Reactions: 2
Cue everyone questioning Curtis' sexuality again after tonight
I don’t actually think it’s that big of a deal if they do, as long as there’s nothing derogatory said about being bi or gay. The whole premise of the show is about sexual chemistry and coupling up, so if it's in context as part of an observation then i can’t Get mad about it.

Reactions: 5

Yel

I think there's more posts about people talking about people talking about Curtis' sexuality than there's actually people talking about it.

Just seen the spoiler that two couples will be gone tonight, good. I'm only still watching to see Maura rip Curtis a new one when she gets bored.

I didn't realise how unimpressive his results have been on Dancing with the stars Ireland and out after a few weeks. No wonder he's had to do this gig

SeriesPartnerPlace
1Thalia Heffernan10th
2Norah Casey11th

I lived in hope that Maura's sudden attraction to Curtis was some mad Irish plot to get revenge on him after the whole debacle - in my mind I pictured her whispering sweet nothings and proper reeling him in, only to spectacularly dump him at recoupling with a "I tink you are a shite of a man, you need to cop on to yourself that you are a eejit and dats for Amy you toad. Grand."

Then I saw tonight's first look ........ *banging head on desk*

Reactions: 11
So if it's a boy and girl dumped I think the bottom 4 couples will be

Marvin & Maura (Marvin has no sauce)
George & Lucie (George is a ASDA smart price sandwich)
Danny & Jourdan (both smug idiots)
Michael & Joanna (Annoying)

So top 4 being:
Curtis & Amy (The viewers feel bad for Amy)
Anton & Belle (The viewers want to give Anton a chance)
Ovie & Anna (The viewers want to give Ovie a chance)
Tommy & Mollie-Mae (Viewers favourites)

If it's the same as the previous dumping it will probably be Marvin & Jourdan (Danny the travel agent striking again [emoji23])

If the viewers vote decides on a couple -- could be Danny & Jourdan. Because they both are equally annoying so can be smug on their jet2 flight home. Ps Danny Jourdan will block you on Instagram before the flight lands
Ok now knowing it's bottom 3 I remove Maura & Marvin

So bottom 3:
- George & Lucie
- Michael & Joanna
- Danny & Jourdan

Hopefully Danny & Jourdan are gone like the wind

Reactions: 3
agree, I think out of that list it would be Danny & Jourdan and Lucie & George that go. I think Lucie picking George sealed her fate, he comes across on screen as having zero personality, she should have picked Stevie from Casa Amour.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

AMY HAS LEFT THE VILLA!!!!

Don't know any more details yet but oooooohhhhhhh

Edit: apparently there's going to be a bit of a showdown between amy and Maura, when Maura tells Amy about her/curtis

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Edit: apparently there's going to be a bit of a showdown between amy and Maura, when Maura tells Amy about her/curtis
Yeah Amy was fuming in the villa diary room in First look
So not surprised

Reactions: 4
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Actually quite sad about that and hope she’s okay.

Also gives the slime ball free reign as he said he was going to be respectful while Amy was still there
I think he’s kissed his perfect persona and strictly call up goodbye though

Reactions: 6
She knew if she stayed she was going to have to watch him crack on with other girls, at least if she's back home she can choose what she watches and what she doesn't. At least she'll see that the public went from liking him more, and her not so much, to not liking him much and empathising with her.

Reactions: 8
Poor girl, she was super needy and a tad unstable but I do feel for her. She's made the right choice it would have been awful for her to stay and watch Curtis recouple.
I don't however feel like he is a slime at all he just got caught up in what is ultimatley a holiday romance !

Reactions: 3
Watched the First Look and Tommy's so bloody cringe... writing a love note and putting it in the cuddly elephant like some lovesick 5 year old.
If a guy I'd dated had done that his arse would be right out the door.

Reactions: 5
Watched the First Look and Tommy's so bloody cringe... writing a love note and putting it in the cuddly elephant like some lovesick 5 year old.
If a guy I'd dated had done that his arse would be right out the door.
Or a cunning plan to win the nation over.

Do you really think Tommy behaves like that in real life... this years feels so staged it’s unreal.

Reactions: 13
Ah I'm gutted that Amy has left. I hope Curtis and Maura (if they couple up) get dumped from the island next.

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure Tommy has enough brain cells to be 'fake'. 🙊🤣
I guarantee he’s got an agent and has been through the pr mill before going in.

His goal is to get his name out there and secure big sponsorships and pay per view fights etc.

His brother has been a bit of a nob and controversial so he’ll have been told to do nothing that rocks the boat.

Do I think tommy is a nice guy? Yeah I do, but I think he’s putting it on a bit thick.

It's probably best for Amy to get out of there. Whether fixed or not she did have feelings and you could clearly see when she cried how completely natural it was, so best she doesn't have to be around it. Especially because if the girls had to dissuade her so much from trying to patch things up with Curtis, that's what she'd always try to do.

I don't want Lucie to go! Just George!! Shoot!! Fine with Jourdan and Danny, actually overjoyed tbh. The fact that she will have left before getting to spread anymore smack around will wipe that smirk right off her face in a hurry.

God I hope somebody better comes in for Anton and turns his head. He's got more sense than someone who thinks Scotland and England are the same place. I think he likes her in that, she's the first person who's given full attention ( for her own gain) but I've not seen one intelligent or bonding type convo between them.

I agree with others that Curtis even showed no emotion when Maura confessed " feelings". He acted a little surprised and smiled in the sense it was all just stroking his ego, but he never smiles and laughs as if he's giddy with feelings. He's such an odd creature to figure out and I want no girl OR guy mixed up with him.

Last edited:
I guarantee he’s got an agent and has been through the pr mill before going in.

His goal is to get his name out there and secure big sponsorships and pay per view fights etc.

His brother has been a bit of a nob and controversial so he’ll have been told to do nothing that rocks the boat.

Do I think tommy is a nice guy? Yeah I do, but I think he’s putting it on a bit thick.
I can see 9 months after Tommy & Mollie win. They break up but both say "We are in different places. But I wish him/ her the best"

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.