Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping it would be Leigh Francis.... [emoji51]

How did you remember his name [emoji2368] new crew need name tags.
Only remember his name because I'm still laughing at the team dumping by Maura & Lucie

I liked how Marvin also piped up. Maura was not expecting that.

Reactions: 1
Danny has had none! George and his indepth snack chat got him more air time.
Nah Nah Nah. Overall Danny had his airtime. Thanks to Yewande he will some best bits

George best bits -- snack chat & getting pied [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I REALLY dislike both Danny and Jourdan. Especially her. Her nasty little smirks during the recoupling, and then smugly telling Amy that Curtis called her beautiful/gorgeous or whatever. Beyond bitchy. At least Joanna had the good grace to look like she felt a bit awks about it all.

Also - low key want Maura and Curtis together purely because I’m BORED and I don’t want Molly and Tommy to predictably win

Reactions: 10
Watching after sun,
Convinced more than ever Maura is following a script, and probably the rest of them to an extent.
I really think with all the “mental health” controversy around reality tv in the last 12 months they’ve cast people this year rather that risk any thing going wrong.
All of these people were “head hunted”
There’s no way this isn’t staged.
I’m still gonna act like it’s real 🤣
Curtis mentioning to Maura about his Instagram DM was Clearly because they producers see it mentioned so much on line.
I can understand why they’ve scripted it.....
but I really hope the USA/AUS version send some normals in and let them loose 🤣

Reactions: 9
Watching after sun,
Convinced more than ever Maura is following a script, and probably the rest of them to an extent.
I really think with all the “mental health” controversy around reality tv in the last 12 months they’ve cast people this year rather that risk any thing going wrong.
All of these people were “head hunted”
There’s no way this isn’t staged.
I’m still gonna act like it’s real 🤣
Curtis mentioning to Maura about his Instagram DM was Clearly because they producers see it mentioned so much on line.
I can understand why they’ve scripted it.....
but I really hope the USA/AUS version send some normals in and let them loose 🤣
I agree... except Amy. She does seem genuinely distraught...

Reactions: 2
Can't believe I liked Anna. She was horrible last night. Calling Ovie childish. She flaunted liking Jordan in his face and when he pointed it out she kept rudely shouting over the top of him. Hope he couples up with someone lovely who appreciates him as he seems a nice man.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
UUUUGGH.

Ok Ovie was very mature imo and Anna honestly didn't let him speak and when he tried she cut him off. She then interjected about what she overheard about Joanna rather than just telling him straight up that she was serious about going back after Jordan. Then the next morning, Ovie nearly literally swallowed everything he could have said to just take the higher road, though he didn't have anything to apologize for.

Amber is winning a lot more of my trust, and I seriously hope that she would never go back to Michael. He's lied to Joanna and even well before they all had that 3 way convo, I just knew it. He NEVER relays things he says correctly at all. Amber quoted him and herself word for word and that was honorable. Joanna needs to get out, be with Ovie, and Amber deserves someone so much better than that. Let Michael leave honestly.

I'm surprised George let go that easily and was not hurt at all by Lucie and Maura's 2 way dumping, guess he wasn't feeling anything with Lucie either. Lucie cracked me up in the unseen bits from yesterday with the "it's the pasty shoes" and tonight with the "what if I tell him and he forgets and thinks we're still together" hahaah!

Curtis is such a f^cking slimeball and it just amazes me how awful he is every time.. "are you shocked" "no, because I'm God's gift" basically is what he would have said. I don't see anything between them at all and it's gross this just strokes his ego. She's definitely a plant for this drama because I don't think in any universe she'd find Curtis hot.

So I missed that, a whole couple goes tomorrow or just a single?

Reactions: 4
I think it said 'a couple might be leaving'. I presume there are people they definitely want to keep in even if they are part of an unpopular couple eg Maura, Curtis, Anton so will fix it (like last time) so that individuals rather than couples go if the vote doesn't go to plan. They could lose Danny and Jourdan or even Lucie and George as couples without it being too much of a wrench.

Reactions: 1
I wish Curtis would go more than anything because to me, he doesn't add much even in terms of drama to warrant putting up with his smarmy-ness.

But I see how some have to stay. So guess it will be islanders having to pick one male and one female to go if it's split like that?

I think Danny will probably go just because they are a bit of a nothing couple and havent had much air time.

Reactions: 7
So if it's a boy and girl dumped I think the bottom 4 couples will be

Marvin & Maura (Marvin has no sauce)
George & Lucie (George is a ASDA smart price sandwich)
Danny & Jourdan (both smug idiots)
Michael & Joanna (Annoying)

So top 4 being:
Curtis & Amy (The viewers feel bad for Amy)
Anton & Belle (The viewers want to give Anton a chance)
Ovie & Anna (The viewers want to give Ovie a chance)
Tommy & Mollie-Mae (Viewers favourites)

If it's the same as the previous dumping it will probably be Marvin & Jourdan (Danny the travel agent striking again [emoji23])

If the viewers vote decides on a couple -- could be Danny & Jourdan. Because they both are equally annoying so can be smug on their jet2 flight home. Ps Danny Jourdan will block you on Instagram before the flight lands

• Haha
I hope they eventually do a vote like last year where they all have to pick one couple that they don't think works and they have to break up or go home, that was fun

Reactions: 6
UUUUGGH.

Ok Ovie was very mature imo and Anna honestly didn't let him speak and when he tried she cut him off. She then interjected about what she overheard about Joanna rather than just telling him straight up that she was serious about going back after Jordan. Then the next morning, Ovie nearly literally swallowed everything he could have said to just take the higher road, though he didn't have anything to apologize for.

Amber is winning a lot more of my trust, and I seriously hope that she would never go back to Michael. He's lied to Joanna and even well before they all had that 3 way convo, I just knew it. He NEVER relays things he says correctly at all. Amber quoted him and herself word for word and that was honorable. Joanna needs to get out, be with Ovie, and Amber deserves someone so much better than that. Let Michael leave honestly.

I'm surprised George let go that easily and was not hurt at all by Lucie and Maura's 2 way dumping, guess he wasn't feeling anything with Lucie either. Lucie cracked me up in the unseen bits from yesterday with the "it's the pasty shoes" and tonight with the "what if I tell him and he forgets and thinks we're still together" hahaah!

Curtis is such a f^cking slimeball and it just amazes me how awful he is every time.. "are you shocked" "no, because I'm God's gift" basically is what he would have said. I don't see anything between them at all and it's gross this just strokes his ego. She's definitely a plant for this drama because I don't think in any universe she'd find Curtis hot.

So I missed that, a whole couple goes tomorrow or just a single?
I’ve said before. If she found Curtis hot she would have replied to his dm’s. I’ve not seen his Instagram but he’s probably verified and would probably look a lot hotter on his Instagram edited pictures than he does with his dad bod and awful personality in the villa.

I want to see them do the challenge where they guess who said what about each other, always puts the cat among the pigeons

Just caught up on last nights

Curtis even seemed dead behind the eyes when maura was telling him she liked him. He’s so strange. It’s like he’s wooden and has no emotion

I’m literally only still watching because of Maura, I’m 100% sure this Curtis thing is scripted/set up (she can’t keep a straight face) but she’s so entertaining

Reactions: 7
God, if Amy and Curtis make a top couple with this vote Amy will be thinking it's a sign and she should give him one more chance! And Curtis will finally get his wish to be in the nation's top couples! Watch him doubt his previous decisions now and make up with Amy. This all started when they were in the bottom couples last time.

Reactions: 6
Just watched last night's.

1) I actually LOVE Ovie, he's a gent, and was completely in the right. Want him to stay. Would love him and amber to get together but think they've got a friend vibe really
2) Anna is a tosser
3) where the duck has Danny been? I forgot all about him until at all once he popped up on a day bed near the end
4) Maura fancies Curtis? Really? Why? I just don't see anything fanciable in him!
5) How does Molly plait her hair like that? It was like watching witch craft!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched last night's.

1) I actually LOVE Ovie, he's a gent, and was completely in the right. Want him to stay. Would love him and amber to get together but think they've got a friend vibe really
2) Anna is a tosser
3) where the duck has Danny been? I forgot all about him until at all once he popped up on a day bed near the end
4) Maura fancies Curtis? Really? Why? I just don't see anything fanciable in him!
5) How does Molly plait her hair like that? It was like watching witch craft!
Haha I forgot danny was even in there too on last nights. I saw jourdan and was like who’s she with again, oh danny.

See, I saw Jourdan and didn't even think about who she's with 🤣 there's too many of them in there, it's boring and we can't get to know the new people properly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.