Love Island 2019 #2 šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I remember rightly Micheal said he doesnā€™t know if Joanna is 80% or 20% and still doesnā€™t know na thatā€™s not telling her straight itā€™s over lying sleeze ball

Reactions: 11
I completely forget about so many of the islanders until they float by on their lilo in the ad breaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iā€™ve gone off Maura, big time. I think she likes the thrill of the chase and only wants what she thinks she canā€™t have.

To make a play for Curtis when she was pulling all those ā€œomg he is such a twitā€ faces during the casa amor coupling.

Snake.

Reactions: 7
Maura is there for shits and giggles surely! She can barely keep a straight face when she talks about liking Curtis šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve gone off Maura, big time. I think she likes the thrill of the chase and only wants what she thinks she canā€™t have.

To make a play for Curtis when she was pulling all those ā€œomg he is such a twitā€ faces during the casa amor coupling.

Snake.
I donā€™t know what the duck sheā€™s doing but itā€™s getting boring now. The whole show is boring this year!

Reactions: 3
After the way she consoled Amy this is a crappy crappy move on behalf of Maura. We all know Curtis is down low rat, but I thought Maura had redeemed herself after the way she acted when she first came in.

Reactions: 4

Yel

Well I'm voting for Curtis and Amy this time šŸ¤ž

Screenshot_20190707-220016.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I voted Maura and Marvin.
Also why does George look stark bollock naked in his couple pick šŸ˜±šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Itā€™s all the cheap tatty insta fashion look -
Probably sponsored by PLT et al
Nah it's I Saw It First

Who are even cheaper (You can find some ok stuff but it's more miss than hit)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Michael: I don't know if Joanna is gonna be 80% or 20%. And I'm still unsure.

Michael: I was clear!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yel

I voted Maura and Marvin.
Also why does George look stark bollock naked in his couple pick šŸ˜±šŸ¤£
View attachment 27451
I really like George. I want a basic hot guy that constantly looks bewildered and talks to me about prawn cocktail crisps.

Is he an Etonian or a labourer? šŸ¤£ it's a fine line at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was that it for Craig David? He's one of the cringiest guys out there and we saw none of it. I bet George is his type.
How did Craig David get more airtime than George? [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Danny has had none! George and his indepth snack chat got him more air time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.