Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barnett is sooooo dreamy

I absolutely love the show (I love reality Tv so no judging please haha) but the only thing that is annoying is that the show kind of contradicts itself.. Love is blind yeah but honestly all of these people are young and attractive..

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m guessing K&K and Cameron & Lauren
But let’s see
GOT THAT TOTALLY WRONG
I was rooting for K &K
Happy for Amber & Barnett even if she is annoying - to him she’s perfect and that’s all that matters right

Reactions: 4
GOT THAT TOTALLY WRONG
I was rooting for K &K
Happy for Amber & Barnett even if she is annoying - to him she’s perfect and that’s all that matters right
I think Barnett just turned out to be a genuinely nice guy in the end. I thought at the start, he was a bit of a dick and a player.

Reactions: 9
Right, all up to date. Where was mud on Gi’s dress??? Can’t wait for the reunion show!!!

Reactions: 7
I didn't know that there was going to be a reunion show. When is it, does anyone know?

Reactions: 2
Weirdly the reunion episode is going to be on you tube, not Netflix

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m only on episode 6 and I haven’t read the thread to avoid spoiler so apologies if you’ve covered this. S
Do they all live in the same part of America? No one is talking about relocating hundreds of miles away.

Reactions: 1
I’m only on episode 6 and I haven’t read the thread to avoid spoiler so apologies if you’ve covered this. S
Do they all live in the same part of America? No one is talking about relocating hundreds of miles away.
Yes all based in Atlanta I believe

Reactions: 4
Some goss on the subReddit for this show says that Jessica knew after the first night in Mexico that she wasn't going to stay with Mark and wanted to leave, but for whatever reason she wasn't allowed. Maybe due to contract or something, cos they couldn't make the choice until the altar? So she basically just went through the motions for the remainder of the show, hence always talking down their compatibility and none of her family getting involved.

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen a buzzfeed article today saying Gigi’s mum has confirmed that her and Damian are together despite not getting married!

Reactions: 6
I take it they’re not allowed to post anything about the relationships now on insta until the reunion is aired?

I’m now up to date so here are my thoughts - contains spoilers if you’ve not watched all episodes yet...

Carlton & Diamond - he was out of order for not telling her he was bi before proposing and then tried to turn it on her for not being accepting. I actually feel he is gay but wants to do the wife and family bit and once he’s got the children he’ll be bored and do a Schofield.

Gi & Damian - did we ever see his parents or did I miss it? I thought she was gorgeous but was quite young and prone to tantrums. He shocked me when he didn’t go through with it but then not meeting the parents was a red flag.

Amber & Barnett - Amber is so fake. She’s a pretty girl but not as beautiful as she thinks she is. She really rates herself. I thought she was actually the least attractive of all the girls.The lusting came across as fake and more for everyone else’s benefit rather than for Barnett. “Look how loved up and sexual we are”. False laugh too. I felt she was either a bit of a gold digger or wanted to become “reality” famous. I don’t think she really cared if Barnett went through with it or not - it was win win for her. They get married - she’s a kept woman. He doesn’t marry her - she’ll sell her story and dine out on the publicity. Can you tell I’m not a fan?! Barnett is a complete idiot - ruled by his c#ck! Harry and Meghan Mark 2.

Kelly & Kenny - I thought they made a lovely couple and seemed to genuinely be in it to find love. The writing was on the wall when she refused to sleep with him before the wedding. Kelly said he wasn’t her type and she is attracted to dark haired men. Why go on a programme like this is if your “type” is that important? I was disappointed they didn’t make it. I thought Kenny was lovely. Kelly’s mum loved him too!

Jessica & Mark - argh! Jessica gives me serious bunny boiler vibes. She is 34, looked older, but acted younger than Mark. She was obsessed with Barnett so Mark was always just her safety net. Definitely likes her drink. Mark was a sweet man but he was more in love with the idea of being in love. All the warning signs were there but he just wanted the great marriage like his parents so chose to ignore the signs. He had a lucky escape. The look on his mother’s face, I wanted her to shout “witch” at Jessica and trip her up as she left!

Lauren & Cameron - loved this couple. I was a bit hesitant at first when they declared their love so soon but I think they are a genuine couple. I hope they go the distance and she doesn’t get too much grief from friends and family for marrying a white man.

Looking forward to the reunion show to see where they all are now.
My main gripe with the format is that when saying “I do” they changed who said it first - sometimes it was the bride and sometimes the groom. Obviously they must have indicated before the ceremony to the programme makers if they were going to go through with it so that they knew in which order to ask them. That spoilt it a little for me.
Also, it seemed strange that they weren’t updated on camera as to why Carlton and Diamond weren’t in Mexico with them.

Sorry for the long post but I only watched it this weekend so you’ve got my thoughts for the whole series in one post!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some goss on the subReddit for this show says that Jessica knew after the first night in Mexico that she wasn't going to stay with Mark and wanted to leave, but for whatever reason she wasn't allowed. Maybe due to contract or something, cos they couldn't make the choice until the altar? So she basically just went through the motions for the remainder of the show, hence always talking down their compatibility and none of her family getting involved.
That really doesn't surprise me at all. It was super obvious she wasn't into him. Poor guy!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.