Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice that Jessica said something about there being 48 hours in the day and she thought about MB for 46 of those hours!? I know she’s all kinds of fucked up but surely she wasn’t being serious?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else notice that Jessica said something about there being 48 hours in the day and she thought about MB for 46 of those hours!? I know she’s all kinds of fucked up but surely she wasn’t being serious?
I picked up on that as well. It made no sense. Drunk?

Reactions: 1
I read somewhere they may do a season 2 in the uk.
I will find the link

Reactions: 4
Some goss on the subReddit for this show says that Jessica knew after the first night in Mexico that she wasn't going to stay with Mark and wanted to leave, but for whatever reason she wasn't allowed. Maybe due to contract or something, cos they couldn't make the choice until the altar? So she basically just went through the motions for the remainder of the show, hence always talking down their compatibility and none of her family getting involved.
I'm guessing they had to walk down the aisle and say no at the alter otherwise they'd of just had words beforehand surely? The ones that said no must of known at least a couple of days before that they'd say no. Ruins the whole build up and isn't as dramatic I guess if they just have a telephone call beforehand and say 'Yeahhh I'm not sure, weddings off, sorry'

I just feel sorry for all the guests that turned up for a nice wedding :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m way behind and don’t know all the names.
the bi guy - I was with the girl he totally should have disclosed that earlier and given her the option. She was tricked.

the jock who was playing two of them is a dick and will be off cheating in no time.

the girl who kept refusing to sleep with her guy on holiday and said because of the past she’s done it and no connection etc. She’s not into him, he was her second choice and she’s being cruel

Up to episode 6 and wish that Jessica would stop being such a desperate hot mess. Right in front of his lady too, she’s a disgrace

Reactions: 6
The reunion is on Netflix now

Amber's face when Jessica is speaking near the beginning 😱

The reunion is on Netflix now

Amber's face when Jessica is speaking near the beginning 😱
Arr forgot all about It. Next thing to watch today!

Ok got it on... Her face 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice when Gigi and Damien were arguing in the car when his parents didn’t want to meet up with them that the scene kept showing her with a full face of makeup and applying mascara then a few mins later she had no makeup
In whatsoever but what they were discussing made the scene go as if they made up.. sorry if that makes no sense lol.

Also I can’t believe the reunion was a year after the weddings !! Does that mean they weren’t allowed to show their partners on their social media until the reunion had aired ??

I thought the reunion was so boring. The only good bit was the part where Amber called out Jessica but that was shown in the preview anyway.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else really not rate Vanessa Lachey as a host? She’s so unnatural and gesticulates with her hands way too much. Nick is good though.

Reactions: 7
I thought the reunion show was pretty dull.
Glad Lauren and Cameron are still together. I believe they are genuine.
Surprised Barnett and Amber are still married. Not changed my opinion of her. She is still so false. Talking of false, are her boobs new? I don’t recall them being quite so prominent before but it could just be the dress and a good bra! I also thought Barnett looked different - face appeared plumper.
I also don’t think Jessica is 34 as she claims. If so, she had a hard paper round!
Finally, does anyone else think Mark is a hybrid of Derren Brown and Jon Richardson (with a touch of Keith Lemon on the side?) 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought the reunion show was pretty dull.
Glad Lauren and Cameron are still together. I believe they are genuine.
Surprised Barnett and Amber are still married. Not changed my opinion of her. She is still so false. Talking of false, are her boobs new? I don’t recall them being quite so prominent before but it could just be the dress and a good bra! I also thought Barnett looked different - face appeared plumper.
I also don’t think Jessica is 34 as she claims. If so, she had a hard paper round!
Finally, does anyone else think Mark is a hybrid of Derren Brown and Jon Richardson (with a touch of Keith Lemon on the side?) 😁
Yeah I’d have gotten rid of amber when she basically said she couldn’t be arsed to work and goes in as and when it suits her.
She was clearly looking for a meal ticket, and playing up to being quirky and the little snort thing... although his other choice was just as bad.
The bi guy at the reunion I kind of felt he was a bit too full on and still not sure about him

Yeah Amber is up for a free ride, I think Barnett will see through it eventually. His family definitely saw through it. Shes embarrassing. After they break up she will go all 'girls gone wild' and become a Z list celeb star.

I thought that Jessica alluded to some serious soul searching that she had done over the past year. I thought she handled herself very well when Amber was having a go. Mark was clearly still into her. I don't think shes 35. I'm 35 and i don't look like that! But then again if she is a heavy drinker, that might explain a lot.

I completely agree with the previous poster who said Carlton is gay and is in denial. He is trying to please someone in his life, his parents, his family, maybe even himself? Diamond was great and I loved the bemused look she gave him when he gave her the ring back. And doing her PhD? That was never mentioned in the show, she was made out to be a dancer and mentioned stripping? I think she was done dirty!

Im surprised about Damian and Gianina? Thought for sure he was sick of her acting like she was in a soap opera all the time.

Happy for Cameron and Lauren. Could tell they were so genuine.

Reactions: 10
I'm also surprised Amber and Barnett are still married, but then when they were asked what they've been up to they said they've been travelling a lot and having a lot of fun. Surely at some point in life where it stops being all fun all the time, reality will kick in and they will break up.

I hope Lauren and Cameron stay together though, I love them!

Reactions: 7
I'm also surprised Amber and Barnett are still married, but then when they were asked what they've been up to they said they've been travelling a lot and having a lot of fun. Surely at some point in life where it stops being all fun all the time, reality will kick in and they will break up.

I hope Lauren and Cameron stay together though, I love them!
Can’t wait for the UK one if they make it

Just finished the show tonight and am currently watching the reunion. So glad to finally be able to look in this thread!
I feel like they are giving too much time to the Carlton/ diamond thing in that they were out early. On the other hand, he has a really unpredictable sometimes ugly temper and probable violent streak that should be acknowledged. I don’t like his character at all.
The ring apology was sweet in theory but basically another way to show off - then he sharply corrected diamond for standing up before taking the ring from him, like it mattered, so it all but confirmed he’s the exact same angry, controlling man. Anyone encountering this type should R.U.N
That said I found the bisexual revelations to be a huge mountain out of a molehill. I don’t get why no one else has said the same - did I miss something? He’s had relationships with men but he wasn’t currently in one was he ? Why does it matter who he had slept with in the past? Or if he finds men attractive too? Obviously if he’s in the closet that’s going to be problematic, but that charming personality would probably take care of any relationship first. Oh now I’ve spent ages on him too.

Amber and Barnett seem to have been enjoying his money and embracing her trashiness. They look like they've paid a lot of money to look terrible. His jacket 😳 Not to mention questionably close cut beard and he’s gained a significant amount of weight which could indicate he’s not doing so well - or not. Amber was a good looking girl (reminded me Sandra bullock) but blonde doesn’t suit her at all. I definitely thought she’d had a nose job on the show so may we’ll have done her boobs now.

I’m slightly ashamed to have given that much thought to such superficial speculation - tho they were clearly by far the most shallow pair. And Amber has a terrible personality. The intense way she was staring at Barnett at the altar was genuinely unnerving. And all the allusions to them having sex? Awful. He seems more checked out than ever in the reunion, despite claiming the contrary. He’s so cold and inanimate, it’s impossible to believe he has genuine affection for her - or anyone frankly. Their relationship was so dysfunctional onscreen it did make great reality tv (sorry , ‘social experiment’)
But does it not say a lot that neither of them had anything to add to the ‘final thoughts about love’ segment at the end of the reunion. Not even something glib and cliched like the others.

I have lots more thoughts but will be here till dawn if I share them all...one thing.

About Cameron and Lauren, i Swung back and forth. He definitely had a very awkward attitude that essentially was creepy. As was the way he was always grabbing her .
But seeing how genuinely happy Lauren seemed on the reunion was very heartwarming, she had so much to say about visiting his family in Maine! It was nice to see an example of true head over heels love -such a stark contrast to Barnett and Amber.

Because of Lauren I gave Cameron the benefit of the doubt. I know he mentions a 2 year relationship but his awkwardness seemed to suggest an inexperience with women. Hopefully the touchy feely stuff was also him getting used to being in a physical relationship with a woman who looks like Lauren.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.