Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched this? I started watching it last night and 4 episodes down. It’s all a bit unrealistic but I suppose that’s reality tv for you. I’m just super intrigued to see how the couples pan out over the series. I’m wondering if they will be able to mingle with the other people and get to know the person they didn’t pick because I could see that causing some heads to turn.

Reactions: 6
I'm hooked! I don't normally watch this kind of stuff but I can't wait for new EPs to come out. I feel so sorry for mark, Lauren isn't attracted to him at all and he's clearly into her a lot!

• Haha
Started watching it on my lunch break at home yesterday and am now waiting the new episodes to be update on Thursday...so bad it's good.... love the first couple, I hope they work out, Cameron and Lauren I think....

Reactions: 2
I love it, I think Barnet made the wrong choice. (Trying not to give spoilers).
Can't wait for new episodes... Not sure why it's so addictive but it is great!

I love it, I think Barnet made the wrong choice. (Trying not to give spoilers).
Can't wait for new episodes... Not sure why it's so addictive but it is great!
he had plenty to chose from didn't he? I agree with you though, not the right choice in my eyes... cannot wait to see it all pan out ;)

Reactions: 2
It's so bad but so good! Really not a fan of Carlton and Jessica's voice annoys me, it's so sickly sweet.

Reactions: 10
OMG I love it!!! Intended on just watching 1 and ended up staying up until 2am watching it on Friday night😂. I CANT WAIT to see the wedding days, there’s no way Jessica is going to go through it all, she’s still bitter about Barnett not picking her

Reactions: 13
I lasted 21.38 minutes,

I watch some amount of tit but this is next level tit. 😐

Is it worth getting past all the fake tears and forced feelings?
I mean a stripper named diamond looking for marriage should keep my attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think Barnett will. His fiancé (I am useless with remembering all their names!) seems like a live wire and bit too wreckless for him. The face she has no job and has debt which she’s avoiding screams in it for the money and wanting a wealthy husband so she can have the stay at home mum.

Reactions: 11
I blame gogglebox for making me see what this is like. I'm already 8 eps in.
Jessica has huge issues!

Reactions: 5
Ok so I watched two and a bit episodes last night and by the end of them I was like o_O sooo trashy but also addictive. I get the point they're making with the show but it's ruined by how fake and set up it seems.
All I can say about Jessica is wow.. she called Barnett out but she was also kind of doing the same with him and Mark. Interested to see what happens throughout the series with the couples though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.