Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is tomorrow the last set of episodes?? I'm desperate to see how this all ends then want to search them out online to see where they are now. But don't want to spoil it.

Reactions: 3
I’ve reached meet the parents
Amber is 😑
Lauren should have stuck up for Cameron -the dad to much
Marks family were welcoming eventually

onlyK &K are lovely 😊

Has anyone seen the photo of the reunion released by Netflix?

Turns out this was filmed in 2018! And doesn’t look like more than 2 couples are still together 😬😬😬

Cameron gives me maaajor creepy/stalker vibes. He's suffocating her. But I do believe they'll stay together.
I do feel like Damian might say no to Gianina, but then again, Netflix might just want us to think so with their editing.
Only "normal" couple to me seems to be Kelly & Kenny. But she'll have to start feeling it.

Apparently there were more successful engagements, but they couldn't follow them all :/ Wonder how they decided which couples to follow and if those lasted.

Reactions: 5
Anyone feel like Lauren and her dad are racist?
I was feeling this from her dad. I though ‘Imagine a white woman brought a black (as she refers to herself) guy home to her white dad and the white dad had a problem with the guy purely because he was black that would be classes a racism and absolutely not allowed’. And it’s true! They wouldn’t ever even show that on tv! But Lauren’s dad‘s biggest problem with Cameron is because he is white. That whole scene made me feel so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 20
I was feeling this from her dad. I though ‘Imagine a white woman brought a black (as she refers to herself) guy home to her white dad and the white dad had a problem with the guy purely because he was black that would be classes a racism and absolutely not allowed’. And it’s true! They wouldn’t ever even show that on tv! But Lauren’s dad‘s biggest problem with Cameron is because he is white. That whole scene made me feel so uncomfortable.
Totally agree with you here even when she met her friend I felt her friend pulled faces when she mentioned he was white I uncomfortable with both those scenes

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure if the black guys name but I absolutely disliked him
Just looked at the #loveisblind and he is so over the top for someone who had a minor part.

Cannot wait till the new episode

Reactions: 2
Watched the finale, it was everything I wanted and more! I won’t spoil everything but there was a few surprises! Let’s just say Jessica wasn’t the only shady lady in the camp!

Reactions: 10
The first time Jessica meets mark she is wearing a wedding dress! He needs to run

*disclaimer I am only on episode 3

Reactions: 1
I'm halfway through the final and all I'll say is WOW.

Right, I've finished the finale and I was shocked by a lot of it! I'm gutted there wasn't a 'where are they now' section at the end. That would've finished it off nicely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Jessica realllly didn't care did she 🙈

I'm halfway through the final and all I'll say is WOW.

Right, I've finished the finale and I was shocked by a lot of it! I'm gutted there wasn't a 'where are they now' section at the end. That would've finished it off nicely.
Apparently thiers a reunion ep coming next week

Reactions: 4
Ooh I’m excited to watch the final now when I get home later!
I’ll admit I did a bit of online stalking but their social media’s give nothing away as to who’s stayed together or whatever so I imagine they had to sign some sort of agreement beforehand

Just finished watching the final....wow!!!! Cannot wait to see the reunion ep.

Anyone feel like Lauren and her dad are racist?
I am not even to meeting the parents and I feel that way about her already. The first thing she said when seeing him was 'Oh I had no idea he was white' and then saying she has never dated white guys and she will still want black people to win. What does that even mean, if a white person would say those things they would totally be labeled a racist.

Barnett is a player, and to me he is just a boy. I don't know why everyone was so hung up on him. I got some catching up to do tonight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.