Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for mark. She's awful to him! You can tell she's not as in to him.
To add. Last night I watched the wedding dresses shopping and that's even more proof to me she isn't going to go through with it.

Reactions: 4
I really like Mark, I cannot stand Jessica, I think she will still marry Mark just for the attention. In all honestly I am not sure any of them will last. I do however, flipping love this show!

Reactions: 9
I'm so shocked that they have to pay for their own weddings! I really thought that the tv show would pay for them but hearing some of them talking about asking parents to pay etc it doesn't seem to be the case

Jessica is permanently pissed. Every shot she has a large glass of red in her hand. I reckon it's to get her through the process cos she's totally not on board.

Amber is A LOT. Watching her meet the parents had me cringing so hard. Her snorting and being way OTT was bad.

I think theres a lot that will bolt at the altar

Reactions: 20
Apart from Kelly and Kenny, I can't see any of them going ahead! Impatiently awaiting the next episode!

Reactions: 5
Watched episode 1 on Sunday, thought "urgh what a load of twaddle", and here I am on episode 8 😂
Cameron was 100% my type on paper to start with but now he seems super clingy and reminds me of an ex of mine.
I think they'll all go through with the weddings except Jessica & Mark. Though I don't think any of them will last.

Reactions: 10
How intense is amber though - my god I don’t think I could spend longer than an hour with her without needing space o_O
Cameron gives me weird vibes?! I don’t know what it is.. like he seems sweet but it just makes me cringe and think.. ew.. creepy.
I feel like Jessica and Mark if they do get married it’ll 100% be over super quick

Reactions: 10
Watched episode 1 on Sunday, thought "urgh what a load of twaddle", and here I am on episode 8 😂
Cameron was 100% my type on paper to start with but now he seems super clingy and reminds me of an ex of mine.
I think they'll all go through with the weddings except Jessica & Mark. Though I don't think any of them will last.
Its the fact he constantly strokes her every second and cant be more than a foot away with his intense eye contact. He's like a creepy stalker

I'm up to date now and my God the finale looks juicy!! Seeing some of them literally running away in the preview...Roll on Thursday!!

I’m obsessed with this show! Told everyone I know to get it watched 😆 So here’s my long winded take, *don’t read if you don’t want spoilers!
Jessica & Mark- Mark needs to dump her at the altar, she hasn’t wanted him at all, he’s the rebound from her getting rejected from Barnett, plus she’s a total pisshead, and feeding her dog red wine “she loves wine” and carrying on like normal? No thankyou miss basket case.
Amber & Barnett- Amber is a lot and I don’t think Barnett would be in this for the long haul after the novelty of her has worn off, she is clearly a bit of a sponger too, his family and friends are right to have their reservations! I do think he’ll go through with it and marry her though! They seem very lusted up!
Kelly& Kenny- seemed to be really suited and their families were so supportive, I just don’t know if Kelly will get past the “he’s like my best friend” and the not totally attracted to him issue!
Lauren & Cameron- the cutest, hoping they go the distance.
Giannina & Damian - Hes a control freak, total red flags for me in the restaurant “you’ll lose me” talking about her phone usage, no take a hike sunshine. He’s far too intense and I think more to him! I think he’s going to say no at the wedding tbh, but I did hope Giannina would have turned him down silly girl!
Diamond & Carlton- Carlton was totally in the wrong for not opening up and speaking his truth in the pods, he flipped on Diamond when he came out with his true sexuality but projected a lot of insecurities onto her, he clearly isn’t comfortable with himself and I’m glad Diamond didn’t go too far with him, as he was slightly unhinged. I hope Mark says no to “Jessica the Mess’ica” but he seems to be completely under her spell! Excited for Thursday to see the finale!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG I’m so torn as Love Island is an absolutely hideous shower of tit for a show but this has me hooked! I feel so angry at myself for enjoying it 😩

Reactions: 3
I also got sucked in by this show!

Kelly and Kenny were my favourites for ages, because they were the only ones that seemed just like a normal couple with no dramas all the way through, but now recently Kelly is saying she's not as attracted to him so maybe she won't go through with it.

Lauren and Cameron are my other faves, I hope they stay together - I think for Lauren, what she really needed was for this to just be a dating show and not marriage, and then she could have taken things slow with Cameron, stayed over at each others houses first, then moved in together, then married so she gets used to sharing her life with someone else, since I feel like that is what is freaking her out, not anything to do with how she feels towards Cameron.

Giannina and Damian seem like if they go through with it, they'll end up having quite a toxic relationship and potentially break up within the year.

I can't see Amber & Barnett or Jessica & Mark lasting long, or even getting married at all in the finale tbh

Diamond and Carlton had red flags before the whole sexuality thing even came into play, I'm glad she walked away from him early

Reactions: 6
Mark needs to run! Think Jessica is still really hung up on Barnett. She's waiting on the sidelines ready to swoop in when he and Amber don't work out.

Amber is too full on! Was so awkward when she met Barnetts parents. Also slightly concerning, she has no money or job 🤷‍♀️

Watched another episode last night and what is that baby voice Jessica sometimes puts on? It goes right through me :oops:

Amber is so irritating "I hope he can take care of me" take care of yourself u lazy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok so I’m catching up
But Jessica just gave the dog wine 🍷 is this normal
Because I’m like 🤢🤮

• Haha
Jessica and Barnett should be together- there, I said it. Mark and his Mum fixation and Ashley and her poor attitude to work and debt are no match for them. He fucked up turning her down. As annoying as her voice is 😂

And my Dog goes potty for Beer 🍺

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.