Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vivian124

VIP Member
I thought it was extremely creepy when shake met yer one for the first time grabbed her arse and squeezed it with both hands and whispered "I'm gonna get you pregnant" 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Shake is an insufferable arsehole. That was obvious from the start, with his gross comments about womens' weight and his all-round general bro-ey dickhead vibes. How the hell Deepti said yes to him and didn't see through him earlier is astonishing. Some weird internalised racism stuff going on with him

Reactions: 37

lavendervase

VIP Member
What the hell was the issue with Raven bar tending?!? I thought what she was going to say was going to be a lot more shocking!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

mcfeez

VIP Member
Omg Deepti's wedding dress/outfit - divine. She looked beautiful. Love the things she said in the finale episode; one of my favourite people from both seasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

glasgowbound

VIP Member
What. Nick and Danielle have broke up? I was only looking at their Instagram photos earlier.
I hope Nick finally comes to terms that he is the gayest gay man who ever gayed. Themed parties? Hangs out with his gf mum all the time? Nick I love you, you're a nice guy - live your best life.

• Haha

coriander

VIP Member
Shake is absolutely repulsive, lots of internalised racism and just a bit of a silly prick. Whilst I don't find Deepti physically attractive, she has a very kind face and seems like a nice person, waaay too good for Shake.

Clickbait

VIP Member
OK, not read the thread for the new series so apologies if it’s been said before but Shayne’s mum looks just like Eddie Izzard! Weird!

A7F1ED23-7B6C-45EA-8F78-B62A520E9DFE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
His reaction proper made me cringe. You could tell he was gutted but trying to save face
He got proper egg on his face and serves him right for being so judgemental about Deeps and women in general! The way he was trying to dance it off and get everyone to “party” when everyone was literally floored was hilarious! She looked stunning and absolutely knocked him for six so good for her, he could have had such a lovely marriage and new family as they were all on board, but typical bloke always wants more!

Reactions: 29

Vivian124

VIP Member
oh my God shakes reaction to being jilted at the alter!!!??? Thrilled that he wasn't the one rejecting her so it made him look like the good guy?!?!? He literally threw a party as she walked away. Wtf!!! Also shocked gay nick said yes to crazy eyes

Reactions: 29

Scoops

Anyone else find Kyle's confession about Deepti super uncomfortable. So weird.

Natalie looked so sad, I feel bad for her.

Shake is an absolute creep, he needs to learn to shut his mouth!

Reactions: 28

Clovis

VIP Member
Some thoughts:

Shake - such a fake ass bullshitter who everyone on the show openly dislikes. Plus they all said he'd gotten a sympathetic edit lmao. What a tool.

Shayne - something's clearly not right with him. It was uncomfortable to watch.

Kyle - she's just not that into you.

Shaina -
jake-peralta-squinting.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28