Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the show should only go with over 30’s tbh. The guys are all so immature it’s unbearable. Brennon is prob the only one who seems genuine … and surprise he’s over 30
True colours coming out now. Colleen needs to run, as dole Coles and Bartrisses fiances.

Brennan hasnt really done anything wrong but i do find something a bit off about him. Alexa should run too
I agree about Brennan, don’t want to sound mean but I’ve got the ick. I don’t get what Alexa sees in him, yes he’s a really lovely guy but he makes me cringe! The yes sir/yes ma’am 😭😭😭

Reactions: 6
Matt is the oldest looking 27 year old I’ve ever seen.
He is very insecure which is partly down to his past but also imho he is the least attractive of the men and he knows it. Colleen keeps saying how happy she is - who is she trying to convince? Us or herself? She seems very young.

Nancy laughing all the time is very annoying. Bartise will use her views on abortion as his “get out of jail free” card.

Alexa is not in Brennon at all. Could Brennon be gay? Something amiss there with their relationship.

SK and Raven are growing on me but I can’t see her being happy with him not having any income.

Cole and Zenab aren’t compatible either.

Tbh I can’t see any of them staying together or even getting married.

Reactions: 12
Will we ever have another Lauren and Cameron?

Raven and SK are probably my favourite couple but I gasped when she told him she’d expect him to pay half her rent while he’s in California being a student 🤣
I'm not on that episode but watching them in the pool. Raven looking around and saying "yeah yeah". She's a fake.

But this is great for her pilates tiktok account @pilatesbodyraven

I feel sorry for SK he seems a decent chap. But they should not marry. Raven said she was gonna stop him wearing velvet! Imagine if he told everyone he was going to control what she wears! No more spandex.

And how can hair cost 500$ a month?

Reactions: 14
Call me a hater but Colleen is basic. I don't know why Cole is all "she's hot". He does not want a girl like Zanab, the wants a girl like Colleen

Call me a hater but Colleen is basic. I don't know why Cole is all "she's hot". He does not want a girl like Zanab, he wants Colleen

Edit: watched Matt having a go at Colleen. Feel for her. He is taking out past relationship trauma on her.... But she doesn't want him, she wants marriage

I feel sorry for SK he seems a decent chap. But they should not marry. Raven said she was gonna stop him wearing velvet! Imagine if he told everyone he was going to control what she wears! No more spandex.

And how can hair cost 500$ a month?
$500 she's a liar. $200 max

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm watching episode 6 and I must say.. if we had more people like Zanab's step mum, the world wouls be a better place ❤

Reactions: 29
I'm coming back because how are anyone of ya'll liking Raven. SK teaching her Yoruba and this fool is mocking it? As someone of African descent, don't play with my culture!

Reactions: 9
Im kinda here for Zanab tbh, like I can see exactly where her issues with Cole are coming from bc one of the first things he said to her was how different she looks without makeup and then talking about how Colleen is soo hot etc? I'd also be super insecure lol

Also genuinely Matt scares me, hope Colleen gets the duck outta there

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The problem with Colleen is that she's really superficial. She's not mean or vicious but she can't defend herself, sometimes she can't put on a full sentence together, she just wants to be pretty and married. Very wrong guy for her. He really scares me, she should kick his ass the next time he yells at her and get the duck out of there.

Batiste is the new Shake. Just playing it smarter but hey, we all see his game and how he's trying to find his way out. What a child.

Sk and Brennon :( I want to hug them both and give them love and support and kindness and all the nice things 😂😂 they are too precious.

Raven is really really growing on me. I think that the money problem will be an issue which is too bad. The producers are stupid because they choose accomplished carrier women like her and Nancy and Zanab with young men and want them to match? It's like Jessica and Matt all over again..

The problem with Colleen is that she's really superficial. She's not mean or vicious but she can't defend herself, sometimes she can't put on a full sentence together, she just wants to be pretty and married. Very wrong guy for her. He really scares me, she should kick his ass the next time he yells at her and get the duck out of there.

Batiste is the new Shake. Just playing it smarter but hey, we all see his game and how he's trying to find his way out. What a child.

Sk and Brennon :( I want to hug them both and give them love and support and kindness and all the nice things 😂😂 they are too precious.

Raven is really really growing on me. I think that the money problem will be an issue which is too bad. The producers are stupid because they choose accomplished carrier women like her and Nancy and Zanab with young men and want them to match? It's like Jessica and Matt all over again..
Agree re Colleen, she’s such a.. shallow puddle. She says that herself, but even so. Matt shouldn’t be in a relationship right now, his attitude is unpleasant and uncomfortable to watch.

What’s wrong with Matt’s nose? Has anyone else noticed or am I just a completely witch?! 😩

I want to like Cole because the Shallow Hal in me thinks physically he is so attractive but I get the vibe that he hides his nasty side behind humour and that isn’t the one.

I kinda like Alexa and Brennan (is that his name?).

Not one of them are suitable for each other though, I swear 😂

• Haha
I wonder if Nancy and Andrew will get together and see what happens after the show contracts are over? They seem to have a spark 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve fast forwarded the newest episodes, I find these ones boring 😂 I usually skip the wedding ones to the altar part to see who gets married and who doesn’t.

Reactions: 7
Someone get Bartise to shut up 😭. All he does is talk FFS. Sick of his voice.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.