Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just was looking at the cast insta and this was on Jackie’s stories.
she was grateful that she was able to speak at the reunion and take accountability? she took no accountability? and why didn't she show up then?

Reactions: 11
Amber from S1 has posted a link to that article about love is blind, also saying she wouldn’t recommend going on it. Interesting when if she hadn’t she wouldn’t have met her husband or had her debts paid off!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Amber from S1 has posted a link to that article about love is blind, also saying she wouldn’t recommend going on it. Interesting when if she hadn’t she wouldn’t have met her husband or had her debts paid off!!!
This is interesting! She’s the last person I’d expect to say that.

Reactions: 9
Only just got around to watching the reunion and I don’t have much to add other than I really hope all works out for Bliss and Zack. I think they’re great together.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.