Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
squinting my eyes so i can't see any spoilers but i've only recently gotten into love is blind and i'm on season 3 E2 and wow raven...

her energy is horrible. this man is opening up to her and she's doing star jumps?! and squats on the sofa? what the duck? and she's just like "aw :/" the meetings are what, like 7 minutes long? girl take a break and have some respect

also, that ballerina woman loves to talk about being a ballerina lol. although not as bad as andrew imo. hes one of those men who thinks travelling is a personality trait and thinks hes sooooo impressive listing off all the places hes been and things hes done. i was yawning everytime he spoke - can imagine what his dating profile would be like 🤢 and then when he started talking about his "journey" with orgasming etc ... ick ick ick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really dislike Bartise. I hate the way he talks and how every other word is duck. I liked him in the beginning but really he is so immature for Nancy. At first I wasn’t sure about Nancy but I’ve really grown to like her. I love she knows what’s wants and she is financially stable. Tbh I think bartise is intimidated by that. Also Nancy is gorgeous what is wrong with his. She need to dump him asap.

Raven has grown on me and I really like SK. Hope he doesn’t get his heartbroken but I think he super smart and knows what hes doing.

I agree that they should all have a therapist to talk or been screened before because some of them *ahem* Matt and Zanab have serious issues to work through.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really like how when Bartise is fing and jeffing all over the place, and getting riled up, Nancy is so cool, calm and keeps her head… goals to me 😂 I admired that in her as honestly what he was saying just made him sound like the biggest dick, but she just listened to it all.

Reactions: 10
So I know not everyone is a Cole fan and all, but I just saw an article on Facebook about Zanab and Cole and every single comment was very negative re Cole BUT also super positive about Zanab, like ‘oh our queen!!’ Etc… really tho?! She’s dire

Reactions: 8
So I know not everyone is a Cole fan and all, but I just saw an article on Facebook about Zanab and Cole and every single comment was very negative re Cole BUT also super positive about Zanab, like ‘oh our queen!!’ Etc… really tho?! She’s dire
I’ve not been on social media but I agree. From the start Zanab has been insecure and a little mean to Cole. I would’ve left her on the honeymoon

Reactions: 11
@LolitaBlah I think it's just good manners to put credible spoilers under a spoiler cut considering the wedding episodes haven't even aired?
It's on instagram and for everyone to see. I'm just guessing that they are married, collecting evidence and sharing with you! No one has seen the wedding episodes sooo.. I'm not spoiling anything.
No mods notified me of any "good manners" to follow after my post so I think we're good here.

Reactions: 6
Do they always find people that live in the same place? Last time they were all from Chicago and this time they’re all from Dallas?

Reactions: 7
Do they always find people that live in the same place? Last time they were all from Chicago and this time they’re all from Dallas?
Yeah they cast in one city/state - think it’s to avoid long distance issues!

Just finished episode 7 (was it 7?! the latest one anyway!!) and Matt is genuinely scary and Colleen should run if he can become that aggressive when he’s had a drink and turn on her for going out for afters at the nightclub!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Colleen shouldn't settle with Matt, no matter how much she wants to get married. She can find any other guy who doesn't turn into the hulk after a few drinks. After all she's a ballerina so it shouldn't be hard to find a guy :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Matt creeps me out. No idea why but I thought that before his outbursts.

Reactions: 10
Colleen shouldn't settle with Matt, no matter how much she wants to get married. She can find any other guy who doesn't turn into the hulk after a few drinks. After all she's a ballerina so it shouldn't be hard to find a guy :rolleyes:
I shouldn’t laugh but the ballerina comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ravens friends talking about her having such a busy schedule but it seems like all she does is go buy coffee, teach Pilates and wait tables at the weekend? She said she wouldn’t want to move apartments cause it’s close to the mall 😂 Am I missing some secret life ?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Raven has a fab bod for sure. But what else makes her such a catch? She is uncompromising. Very superficial and looks-focussed. She has a Pilates / sports brands but dubiously is a drinks-pourer on weekends. And needs to live close to a mall, the hair costs 500$ per month.

SK has strong morals in life and it’s admirable that he studies via scholarship and is really going to make something with his life. Raven will drag him down en route to his goals instead of supporting him. He needs to pay half her rent?? Ugh.

SK should run!

Reactions: 22
Just catching up with season 3… my Colleen is soooooo thirsty for fame! I think she would have literally accepted a proposal from any man to be on the show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.