Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go!

Matt - duck he scares me soo much. Controlling and insecure, has all that last trauma. He is not ready for a healthy relationship. I bet he's in the programme because he wants a girl to marry him and that means loyalty 100%, eyes only for him, almost "no questions asked beyond the pods" kinda deal. But this doesn't work like that.

Colleen - pick me girl again and again. Not even that hot. Just... Dumb and fake with the sweet girl voice. I hate when she explains things. I hate that she's has to explain herself all the time to that man! He is super 0 to 100. One thing and he's out, no thoughts just crazy vibes

SK and Raven - hope he finds someone more suitable although Raven has grown on me and if they want to they'll make a great husband and wife. She just needs to be a little patient and she can have the life she wants with him. And stop listening to friends opinions lol

Cole and Z- duck me he's cute but such a child I can't watch him any longer. Embarrassing. He's definitely in Bartise category of child. Someone on thread 1 said young boys like that talk about being ready for marriage and for a serious relationship then get judged on their age, show exactly why later. This is so true with both of them. Embarrassing!! He should just duck off and find someone like Colleen then. He's so quick and ready to witch about not being attracted to Z it's making me mad. She deserves a man that will treat her right not some child because this is their dynamic at the moment. She acts like his mother and heike a teenager. She's gorgeous and it's so sad that he makes her feel so crappy.

Bartise and N - seriously duck that guy as well, same story as above. I love Nancy and I'm sad to see her so damn invested. She should've chosen Andrew, he acted so cool and nice at the party. Bartise acted like a bleep. What's new? Everything that comes out of his mouth is so damn disrespectful to Nancy i literally can't believe that she accepts this. I'd slap the tit out of him and pack his bags, throw out the window. Get the duck out with your student debt, moron!

Alex and Brennan are actually ok. We will see. I like that they're only for each other. Seem to be enjoying sex which is good. Nah, going really well so far. Although she is acting too much Kardashian I hate that but they seem to be happy so cool for them i guess.

Bring on the weddings!

Reactions: 11
I'm coming back because how are anyone of ya'll liking Raven. SK teaching her Yoruba and this fool is mocking it? As someone of African descent, don't play with my culture!
Can you IMAGINE if Brennan was making fun of Alexa's "L'chaim"?? He would be cancelled all the way to hell by now.

I feel like SK and Nancy would have been a good couple.
Probably - but, I mean, I can't stand Bartise but I'm not so sympathetic to Nancy herself. She was laughing about how she was glad she didn't pick SK when she saw him, and now Bartise is doing the same thing to her so she can cry me a river.

I shouldn’t have laughed but I couldn’t help myself when Nancy was crying and Andrew was just observing and literally saying nothing 😂
He didn't have his eyedrops with him I guess. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So because I'm obsessed with SK's personality, I went on an espionnage mission on instagram and from what I see.. I think that they did get married.
First Raven's insta photo with his cutie mum:
1BAF07F8-C76E-42DA-91C6-997EAAAEAB91.jpeg

Their photo together, again, on her insta:
35F5C2CA-B676-42EE-9AA6-F696827C13BD.jpeg

And my man oh man! what did those abs come from!!?? I think her fitness routines worked well on him 😄
0D235D1B-D60C-4A05-AA2A-DEC541FB5CD2.jpeg

What do you guys think?

(Ps: Daniele from S2 is having a total meltdown on instagram because of some articles in usweekly that are saying that she went to therapy after split with Nick etc 🙄)

Reactions: 5
Woah woah woah, I haven’t looked at their instagrams for a reason 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 back with your bunches’o’hunches 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m actually really routing for SK and Raven - SK seems really sweet, and while I didn’t like Raven to start with, I am warming up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm coming back because how are anyone of ya'll liking Raven. SK teaching her Yoruba and this fool is mocking it? As someone of African descent, don't play with my culture!
I don’t like raven anyway but I think I must have missed this?

Omg I’ve just got to the bit where you meet Alexa’s step mum!!!! Wtf I was shocked, thought it was her sister at first 😂 clearly a lot of money in her family.

But omg to the state of Cole’s flat/toilet 😭🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What I find fascinating is that the series starts off with 30 contestants and we end up with only a third of those going forward, we hardly see the rest of them but those getting engaged all seem to have formed bonds with two (or three in Colleen’s case) others.

Surely this means that they are determined to be in the show come what May?

That said at least the relationships aren’t as fake as MAFS, there’s a real level of people desperate for fame out there!

Reactions: 7
The fact that matt’s hair and beard connect but in a way that it looks like he’s wearing a balaclava made of hair

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What I find fascinating is that the series starts off with 30 contestants and we end up with only a third of those going forward, we hardly see the rest of them but those getting engaged all seem to have formed bonds with two (or three in Colleen’s case) others.

Surely this means that they are determined to be in the show come what May?

That said at least the relationships aren’t as fake as MAFS, there’s a real level of people desperate for fame out there!
Not necessarily. Cast members from previous seasons have come forward to complain that the producers didn't include them in the edit even though they got "engaged". They were told they were boring, that they were not going to film them anymore and not invited to continue with the cast honeymoon.

That said, Colleen was bleeping determined to find a man hahaha.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So apparently Cole and Barnett (from S1) aren’t related even though they have the same last name and look exactly like each other. I’m actually shocked, I was convinced they were related because they look so alike!

Reactions: 9
I don’t like raven anyway but I think I must have missed this?
Yeah he was teaching her words and she was acting the fool. Adding later she needs to get a book called "How to be Nigerian" like Nigerians are a different species.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
@LolitaBlah I think it's just good manners to put credible spoilers under a spoiler cut considering the wedding episodes haven't even aired?

Reactions: 3
This was one of the couples who made a connection in the pods but never got shown. They didn't get engaged but dated for a bit outside.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.