Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seven stories today about various tit but not a single one alluding to the fact that she has a baby.

If you didn't know Louise or follow her, you'd never guess she was a new mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Haven’t even been out for dinner yet…yet has pictures of them eating out. She really needs to keep track of the bollocks she spouts.

And if she means in the evening, minus her child, neither have many parents of a 4 month old. Although she manages to palm him off enough for the gym.

Not judging anyone who goes out when they have a month old, more shocked that she seems surprised that it’s harder to go out with kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And I ran straight here I tell you. I can not believe how self involved she is. Most women are run ragged with sleepless nights by now. All she does is talk about herself. She needs an intervention quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her taste in clothes is just awful! My husband would piss himself laughing if I came down prancing around in that get up 🤣. She said her and Ryan have yet to get out for dinner....pretty sure they have as she said she felt like she was in a coma sat at the table, more lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Christ! Even the sun comes out just for her! Another staged photo( she must spend her days planning these pictures) various stories today and not one about her child-it’s actually sickening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she’s waiting for a magazine or tv interview to pop up wanting her “story” but she’s so irrelevant now that none wants to know

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if it’s just me but the way she is behaving and posting I’m seriously thinking she has something mentally going on, that she needs serious help with. It’s not normal all of this in any way, even if she is being narcissistic.

it’s like she’s writing a novel from a 3rd perspective or acting out what she thinks mental illness should look like. It’s the strangest thing I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 34
I also think its telling that her insta profile pic hasn't changed, her in a bikini from years ago! She doesn't want to let go of that life at all

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if it’s just me but the way she is behaving and posting I’m seriously thinking she has something mentally going on, that she needs serious help with. It’s not normal all of this in any way, even if she is being narcissistic.

it’s like she’s writing a novel from a 3rd perspective or acting out what she thinks mental illness should look like. It’s the strangest thing I’ve ever seen.
I agree. She's so detached. I know that severe trauma can sometimes cause a degree of dissociation but hers is off the scale. I wonder if she has some sort of dissociative disorder?

Reactions: 8
Imagine all them neighbours overlooking your garden and house. No thank youuu

Reactions: 12
I agree. She's so detached. I know that severe trauma can sometimes cause a degree of dissociation but hers is off the scale. I wonder if she has some sort of dissociative disorder?
Maybe yeah, or she is suffering with Munchausen's syndrome. It’s so strange to watch.
It’s like a posh breakdown. Even the rebounds and how she discusses things like they happened years ago. I still can’t openly talk about mental health struggle even after years. It’s only been since November and she’s had 2 dances with death, severe ptsd, normal ptsd, severe depression, manic episodes, never mind all the other things she’s been going on about considering she was in hospital for 5 weeks too so all this has happened in what 14 weeks and now recovered?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
BF987343-C665-4838-840E-46C3FEA44F54.png

I wonder what nightmares I’ll have tonight…..

Oh I don’t know Louise, maybe it’s about having miscarriage after miscarriage. Or perhaps being so desperate for a baby that you’ve endured months of fertility drugs and a traumatic egg retrieval only for it to fail….

No wait, that’s not it because you have a healthy, beautiful boy who’s tucked up in his (hopefully clear) crib.

There are millions of women who would love to be in your shoes and would go through hell and back to have a baby.

Stop being so ungrateful, get some help and give that little boy of yours the love and attention he deserves.

FYI - he doesn’t give a tit if you’ve put make up on or brushed your hair. You are the centre of his universe, reciprocate you self absorbed harpy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
If the nightmares and hallucinations are that bad then why doesn’t she get up in the night for the baby to break them. I rarely slept long enough stretches to even get a dream in!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How amazing is it that amongst all that waffle about being unable to breast fed and all her medical interventions she’s able to add “but I was actually really good at it.” What level of self obsession do you need to have to work that into your tale of woe??

I also think it’s very calculated that she’s referred to her ‘damaged uterus’ meaning she’ll never be questioned for only having one kid now that she’s become abundantly aware that mothering just isn’t for her, AND if she ever does decide to, she can go with the ‘miracle baby’ angle to milk even more attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Because Louise is drip feeding any info. I’m only visiting her page and this forum 1-2 times a month. Meanwhile still the same 💤💤💤 from her posts. Nothing has changed but we now have bottlegate oh and finally she has added trigger warnings. See you all in 2 weeks to see if she actually posts something with the reason but I’m not holding my breath.
At this point I’m thinking she has AFE which means a stay in ICU and complications eg uterus not contracting back andhemorrhaging. Yes a close to death experience does change you but this whole drama lama just doesn’t sit with me. I had to be back on my feet after 3 weeks with no choice but to get on with it. As hubby had to go back to work and so did the rest of my family eg mum. I didn’t have any of the support she is so lucky to have… Cu in another 2 weeks lol ..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.