Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
minor inconvenience when you die and miraculously come back to life. Just spat my yoghurt out.
Just mentioning it dead passively on a story. She is so unwell mentally to even think that’s okay to just pop on a story whilst waiting for her dental appt if it were indeed true.
Her attention seeking is off the chain. Surely she’s got Münchausen syndrome at this point.
The Lord and our Saviour, Jesus Christ walks among us. 🙏🏻

duck off, Louise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Me! Me! Me!
No one cares about your bloody teeth!
Who videos a dentist waiting room?!
We’d have a video of her in the dentist’s chair if the dentist allowed it!
And is she saying she was actually resuscitated?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
surely not so miraculous when we think about how fit she was. didn’t a consultant tell her that’s the reason she made it at all? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she had had a cardiac arrest (ie “died”) we 100% would have heard about it by now. Agree that she’s now having some serious delusions of grandeur and believes she is the second Jesus

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They really need to work harder at keeping their stories straight. Mentally unwell, but no problem jumping on the back of Ryan's new bike for an AD?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Died and miraculously came back to life?! Wtf. She is so mentally ill I feel a bit worried for her. Why is no one stepping in and taking control of this madness? This is not normal behaviour. Also why couldnt she brush her teeth? Why could no one pass her a toothbrush and a glass of water? Come off it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Never commented on here before, but she somehow came up on my IG explore.

Whatever she went through, I feel for her. But she needs to get off SM and sort her head out, and start being grateful for being alive and having a healthy baby boy.

She clearly thrives off drama. It is all very woe is me, show me sympathy. But funnily enough won't disclose what happened? Not that she has to disclose it, but if you don't want to then stop putting it out there on SM until you're ready to explain. It reeks of attention seeking.

I thought she almost died twice? Now she is saying she did die? Which is it?

My dad had multiple heart attacks over a few months, and died while having blood clots removed from his arteries. They shocked him back. Never heard the man complain once. He is just grateful he is still here 11 years later.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I had a nearly 10ib baby 38 years ago a horrible forceps birth and a massive bleed a few hours later. I had a blood transfusion and only my
Husband was allowed in to see me. I was quite poorly for a few days. Then my son was taken I’ll and had to be rushed to the next town for an emergency op. All quite traumatic but I went back to work full time 14 weeks later .
get over yourself Louise it’s called motherhood

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Come on guys, she had a tough day yesterday. She lost some followers. She needed to step it up a notch to try and get them back!

(i’m suspicious of the 1.2k new followers on the 20th).

EA890928-F424-4081-8749-8DA8601FEC77.jpeg

Her engagement rate has also gone down. It was 11% I think, a month or two ago. People are getting bored.

Reactions: 6
I had a nearly 10ib baby 38 years ago a horrible forceps birth and a massive bleed a few hours later. I had a blood transfusion and only my
Husband was allowed in to see me. I was quite poorly for a few days. Then my son was taken I’ll and had to be rushed to the next town for an emergency op. All quite traumatic but I went back to work full time 14 weeks later .
get over yourself Louise it’s called motherhood

I can guarantee she won’t have been through anything as bad as what you had. Bless you that sounds super scary!

Also if she had had a Cardiac arrest and “died” (which lets face it she didn’t) she would have needed post arrest ICU care. And as part of ventilator acquired pneumonia prevention, teeth brushing and oral hygiene will be seen to by the ICU nurses, multiple times each day.

She is a narcissistic liar.

Reactions: 16
I can guarantee she won’t have been through anything as bad as what you had. Bless you that sounds super scary!

Also if she had had a Cardiac arrest and “died” (which lets face it she didn’t) she would have needed post arrest ICU care. And as part of ventilator acquired pneumonia prevention, teeth brushing and oral hygiene will be seen to by the ICU nurses, multiple times each day.

She is a narcissistic liar.
yes when my dad was in ICU in a coma and on a ventilator I'm sure they did his teeth. They even gave his face a shave sometimes.

Reactions: 11
It’s Mother’s Day on Sunday isn’t it?

I’m not going to be surprised if the ‘trauma’ gets an article in YOU magazine. It’ll go something like this:

‘i find Louise reclining on her sumptuous velvet nursing chair, placed underneath the streaming sunlight in her baby boy’s nursery. The infant is nowhere to be seen, and Louise fixes me with her perfectly made-up eyes. “Of course, I never nursed here” she begins, coral-painted lips wobbling. “At the time I should have been instagramming that first feed, I was dying. Dying! I forget why, but I clung to life, barely, simply because I happened to be at the peak level of fitness beforehand, and of course, I’m quite beautiful. A fatter, plainer woman would have died”. She sweeps a manicured hand across her contoured cheeks, brushing away a delicate tear.

Amazing 😂😂😂😂😂

She must check this page so often.. now she’s congratulating Zara ? Not last night when she could have sent people to watch the actual show.
What a jealous little witch 😂😂

just cos Zara is better looking.. don’t worry , she won’t run off with the RyMan . No one beats him either

Reactions: 12
I think she is trying to keep the sympathy going with the stories this morning! It’s like she is constantly reminding everyone that she’s been through a difficult time, whilst always talking about herself in the third person lol fucked up

Reactions: 5
She has a new baby and she’s prioritising not being stressed about her teeth when she looks in the mirror???? bleeping hell this moron.

• Heart
Random thought - do you guys remember a while back when she got her hair coloured and was so upset and needed a coupe days before she could post photos on her IG? She kept going on about and was building up the drama. I think she even posted a note that Ryan wrote her because he knew how upset she was. The silly part was when she finally unveiled her hair.. It looked fine and the change wasn’t even noticeable. She defo has a pattern of building up drama doesn’t she?

• Haha
She said when she is fixed herself there’s a lot of things she wants to do to help people… i wonder how much of that will be sponsored and paid for. This drip feeding is ridiculous either say what happened or don’t. Keeping people guessing is awful.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.