Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So earlier in the day she was loving the sun and how good she looked, followed by a cringe photo shoot in the garden. By night she had forgotten all this and was posting how bad the day was and she couldn’t wait for sleep.....not before one final self pitying comment about nightmares 😩😩😩

she doesn’t seem to be able to keep up with her own BS. Torn between being too fragile to parent and being the amazing gym come back queen with a face full of slap and some questionable dresses.

(I did actually suffer nightmares quite frequently after my children but I assumed this fairly normal because I was a new mum and was sleep deprived, anxious about little things and a bit all over the place.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So nighttime is the highlight to shut everything out but then she says about nightmares and hallucinations - why would nighttime be the highlight then? Surely that's not shutting anything out if you're having nightmares.

It's as if she thought oh no people are going to think I got dressed up so I'm fine so need to remind them I'm not.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She should have captioned that last post, 'I'm ready for my close-up Mr Demille.' She's totally absurd! What new mother has time to get dolled up and stage photoshoots in her garden. Her neighbours must piss themselves with laughter.

I can imagine Ryan's 'You look like you're going to the Oscars' was said in a grumpy, derisive tone, especially if he's been doing the grunt work.

It's quite tragic that her life is so empty and that she's pissing it away on social media rather than being involved in her child life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe yeah, or she is suffering with Munchausen's syndrome. It’s so strange to watch.
It’s like a posh breakdown. Even the rebounds and how she discusses things like they happened years ago. I still can’t openly talk about mental health struggle even after years. It’s only been since November and she’s had 2 dances with death, severe ptsd, normal ptsd, severe depression, manic episodes, never mind all the other things she’s been going on about considering she was in hospital for 5 weeks too so all this has happened in what 14 weeks and now recovered?
Yes, quite possibly. It's all very strange.

She's clearly struggling with all the major adjustments and pining for her old life too. It would make more sense if she'd just explain what happened.

Reactions: 1
It’s Mother’s Day on Sunday isn’t it?

I’m not going to be surprised if the ‘trauma’ gets an article in YOU magazine. It’ll go something like this:

‘i find Louise reclining on her sumptuous velvet nursing chair, placed underneath the streaming sunlight in her baby boy’s nursery. The infant is nowhere to be seen, and Louise fixes me with her perfectly made-up eyes. “Of course, I never nursed here” she begins, coral-painted lips wobbling. “At the time I should have been instagramming that first feed, I was dying. Dying! I forget why, but I clung to life, barely, simply because I happened to be at the peak level of fitness beforehand, and of course, I’m quite beautiful. A fatter, plainer woman would have died”. She sweeps a manicured hand across her contoured cheeks, brushing away a delicate tear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
If she’s looking forward to night time so much so she can sleep, who is getting up with the baby through the night?? Do they have a live in nanny?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They must have night time help. I can’t imagine Ryan doing all the nights alone. I think if he was we would be hearing a lot about it. And I don’t believe Louise has ever got up in the night for Leo.

If someone can afford it then I don’t actually begrudge them using hired help because I would probably have had some, on a part time basis, if I had the money. But I just wish influencers would be honest about it, be grateful for it and try not to pretend they are as hard done by (or worse in Louise’s case!) as any other new parent. They are just so far removed from the real world they have no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The night time thing makes no sense to me with Louise… After hard nights you wouldn’t be up the next day doing your hair, make up, off to the gym and dressing up for dinner, you are properly exhausted!!! You would actually dread night time and what it brings yet she’s saying she looks forward to it to shut off but then throws in nightmares? Total contradiction and not a true reflection by any means. It seems to me like she is doing it to avoid any responsibility with Leo now

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she’s looking forward to night time so much so she can sleep, who is getting up with the baby through the night?? Do they have a live in nanny?
As a mother of a young baby I actually find myself getting a bit worked up in the evening as I wonder if we’ll be up every hour or every two hours 🤪 I know it will all pass though so just trying to soak up the 2am cuddles. She’s on another planet

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She should have captioned that last post, 'I'm ready for my close-up Mr Demille.' She's totally absurd! What new mother has time to get dolled up and stage photoshoots in her garden. Her neighbours must piss themselves with laughter.

I can imagine Ryan's 'You look like you're going to the Oscars' was said in a grumpy, derisive tone, especially if he's been doing the grunt work.

It's quite tragic that her life is so empty and that she's pissing it away on social media rather than being involved in her child life.
I noticed that her nail polish is different in her “Oscar dress” than in other stories from yesterday. ( I know I need to get a life if I’m paying attention to that 🤪). It was white in the “Oscar” photos and red in the others. So again, stories don’t match up and everything she does is for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I see she was back in the DM yesterday with her Trtle plug and 'being too fit to die' claptrap.

What I found to be interesting is the article was moderated and only had 5 comments (not particularly supportive ones) in contrast to the unmoderated article of the day before, where she got such a drubbing with the majority of comments (93) being about her attention seeking and asking her to 'give it a rest'.

It's not hard to see that she's exhausted the public interest now with her drip feeding.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Exactly my thoughts! I know if it was my partner who had been literally holding the baby all day and I was just poncing about doing my makeup and getting dressed he would be well fucked off

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s Mother’s Day on Sunday isn’t it?

I’m not going to be surprised if the ‘trauma’ gets an article in YOU magazine. It’ll go something like this:

‘i find Louise reclining on her sumptuous velvet nursing chair, placed underneath the streaming sunlight in her baby boy’s nursery. The infant is nowhere to be seen, and Louise fixes me with her perfectly made-up eyes. “Of course, I never nursed here” she begins, coral-painted lips wobbling. “At the time I should have been instagramming that first feed, I was dying. Dying! I forget why, but I clung to life, barely, simply because I happened to be at the peak level of fitness beforehand, and of course, I’m quite beautiful. A fatter, plainer woman would have died”. She sweeps a manicured hand across her contoured cheeks, brushing away a delicate tear.
bleeping brilliant, absolute masterpiece. Specifically the fatter, plainer woman part 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ryans post wearing a top that says super greed in a sponsored ad post about....super greed 😂😂 the f’ing irony.
Also super dad has been oddly quiet about the teething troubles lately 🧐🧐

Reactions: 11
Ugh my 6 month old just had a huge crying fit and was such a bugger to get down.... then i come on here and read about a useless, self involved narcissist who has probably never done a night feed in the 4 months she's been a 'mother' (air quotes cos...you know lol, is she really a mother?).

Get a grip louise seriously :oops:

Reactions: 6
So Ryan, Louise (and Louise/Sam’s mum) were at Zara & Sam’s - For the launch of Zara’s new show on BBC3. Now Zara is always so so so supportive (like a little bit extra about it) and re-posting and plugging Ryan and Louise’s stuff… But they have been extremely quiet and congratulating Zara on her new show, unlike all the other guests that were in attendance! I wonder if it’s pure ignorance or whether they genuinely can’t bring themselves to be happy for somebody else…
Screenshots from Sam’s insta freed

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So Ryan, Louise (and Louise/Sam’s mum) were at Zara & Sam’s - For the launch of Zara’s new show on BBC3. Now Zara is always so so so supportive (like a little bit extra about it) and re-posting and plugging Ryan and Louise’s stuff… But they have been extremely quiet and congratulating Zara on her new show, unlike all the other guests that were in attendance! I wonder if it’s pure ignorance or whether they genuinely can’t bring themselves to be happy for somebody else…
Screenshots from Sam’s insta freed
They probably are jealous- to be honest Zara got TWO insightful documentaries that were critically acclaimed and a dating show basically by doing the same things they do, being on reality tv and doing endorsement deals, all in the space of a few years, just because she’s a more likeable person- nobody would be interested in Louise being the face of a documentary/being interviewed by her- and she only did one season of a reality tv show before getting all the good spoils like the deals and ‘deep’ documentaries. Louise did the reality TV which is almost like an ‘internship’ for that type of career almost ten years, has always wanted a documentary and magazine deal and can’t even get one when Zara has three- wasn’t Zara in Hello or something as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.