Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random thought - do you guys remember a while back when she got her hair coloured and was so upset and needed a coupe days before she could post photos on her IG? She kept going on about and was building up the drama. I think she even posted a note that Ryan wrote her because he knew how upset she was. The silly part was when she finally unveiled her hair.. It looked fine and the change wasn’t even noticeable. She defo has a pattern of building up drama doesn’t she?

Really!!! She doesn’t seem to have a firm grip on the important things in life does she 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
My Mum went in to cardiac arrest because of sepsis during the first pandemic lockdown. It was scary times as we couldn’t even be at the hospital. My brother and I sat in the car park on shifts just so my mum knew we was as close as we could possibly be to her at that time. In the two years since then I don’t think I have ever heard my Mum say that she died and came back to life… I highly doubt that terminology has even entered my mums head! How is this not disgusting to the people around her?!

Reactions: 19
My Mum went in to cardiac arrest because of sepsis during the first pandemic lockdown. It was scary times as we couldn’t even be at the hospital. My brother and I sat in the car park on shifts just so my mum knew we was as close as we could possibly be to her at that time. In the two years since then I don’t think I have ever heard my Mum say that she died and came back to life… I highly doubt that terminology has even entered my mums head! How is this not disgusting to the people around her?!
Well, who's around her?

She doesn't seem to have any friends. All she's got is Ryan, her mum and Sam.

Reactions: 5
The cynic in me is also thinking has she dropped this bit of info out today re dying because she literally couldn’t cope with Zara having all the attention re her TV show launch last night

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just can’t get my head around casually she drops things like this.

I had something traumatic happen to me when I was 18. I’m 29 now and it’s something very few people know about and I never, ever talk about it. I’ve never known anyone talk about trauma the way she does so close to when it happened.

Reactions: 9
Is it not weird to say 2/4 of her favourite boys? Surely your son and partner should be two of two, or not even need to rank them at all.

That must have been terrifying. Hope your mum is OK now! ❤

Louise is triggering people and she really needs to get off social media.

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she thinks it’s ok to keep posting this tit 😂
If that was my partner I would have a serious word

Reactions: 7
Cry me a river........ Jeez..... We get it. WE GET IT. I really can't identify because I'm not that person that makes my problems everyone elses problem. I seriously think part of her problem is she just doesn't move on. She's a wallower. It's confusing reading her posts especially when we've all just seen her hopping on the back of Ryan's bike, and posing to get the angle right for a selfie.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
‘I bet that’s hard to imagine’
She really thinks she’s the only person in the world suffering right now doesn’t she, like genuinely believes it, horrifying!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG she is so delusional. We all know or were someone that had a traumatic birth. FFS. Thanks to Covid, i was alone for all of an induction and most of my labour, lost so much blood they were reaching into me to pull clots out - i spent so many hours crying about it. But im over it. I was over it pretty quick. My baby was healthy, so was i. Labour isnt easy. She's such a wimp i cant cope. Either tell people what happened or f off you narcissistic twit

Reactions: 16
New post if anyone fancies winding themselves up this morning ✌🏼
“I’ve never personally thought there was stigma around medication but apparently there is” HOW DELUDED IS SHE?! Don’t worry guys, if she doesn’t know there’s stigma it obviously doesn’t exist.

The only times she mentions Leo in her latest essay is to say…

I couldn’t even look at Leo or anyone except my immediate family”

“I would say to Ryan ‘what can I do to help, fold laundry, reply to an email, clean, maybe even hold Leo’

She really doesn’t give a tit about him does she? She doesn’t care that her feelings about him are being made public to thousands if not millions of people? That he could read this when he’s older? It’s disgraceful and irresponsible, illness or not.

I think more and more people are losing patience with it though. She lost more followers yesterday, two days in a row now, and I think far fewer people comment and like her posts. It amazes me people still enable her though. Probably the be kind brigade who don’t realise that enabling someone is not being kind at all, to either that person or the people around them. Not very kind to Leo is it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m so bored by her at this point and just skim read her latest waffle. I’m iffy with Ryan but there are a lot of men out there who wouldn’t have stepped up and put pressure on their partner to ‘snap out of it’ or pass the baby to grandparents and I am pleased to see how he’s adjusted to the typically Mum life. Poor little LH though 🥲 a narcissist mother who puts gaining attention before his needs 💔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.