Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't seriously believe she is that depressed of she's managed to get to the gym.. I know it's been months but I'm still dying to know what ACTUALLY happened

Reactions: 9
I can imagine Ryan’s putting pressure on her to start training, he wouldn’t want a girlfriend whose carrying any baby weight would he, he’d rather she be thin and a crap mother than a fat, good mother

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I can imagine Ryan’s putting pressure on her to start training, he wouldn’t want a girlfriend whose carrying any baby weight would he he’d rather she be thin and a crap mother than a fat good mother
I think Louise would also rather be a crap, thin mother than a good, fat mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Notice how she says “when you suffer with heavy depression”…. She is literally obsessed with making herself sound worse of than everyone else, she is a major attention seeker

Reactions: 26
I can't seriously believe she is that depressed of she's managed to get to the gym.. I know it's been months but I'm still dying to know what ACTUALLY happened
Nothing happened. They are just so out of touch with reality they thought it was a big deal. Like the fire that made them "homeless". They then try and be as relevant as possible with their "trauma" but it constantly falls flat.

Reactions: 14
Jesus bleeping wept.
She's fitter than we could ever hope to be, has suffered more than we have, and has come closer to death than anyone else.....nobody compares to Louise and her massive superiority complex!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She's fitter than we could ever hope to be, has suffered more than we have, and has come closer to death than anyone else.....nobody compares to Louise and her massive superiority complex!
it’s beggars belief. Would a consultant really state that as a fact 🤔 I just couldn’t even imagine what role her abilities to work out would play in surgery??

Reactions: 12
it’s beggars belief. Would a consultant really state that as a fact 🤔 I just couldn’t even imagine what role her abilities to work out would play in surgery??
I highly doubt it but she will use this to feed into her business and will recruit vulnerable people as a result

Reactions: 10
All the trigger warnings are just her way of trying to build up the hype to whatever happened. People get drawn in thinking she might actually start talking about what happened to her to cause all this woe is me crap – the reality is she prob wont ever spill because its nowhere near as bad as she makes out

So much rubbish from her honestly, she doesn’t know she’s born. Like someone else said, she has had so much help and support, I don’t think I had time to wash my hair for 2 weeks. She gets so much 'me' time. I didn’t have anyone that could watch my baby whilst I ponced off for a run or a gym session. I still don’t actually and shes a year 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All this "I'll share my story soon" bs is ridiculous. She keeps saying I'll post this week, next week. If you're gonna post it, post it, if you're not move on and stfu.
I'm glad my baby is two months older because she'd probably have terrified me the way she's getting on.
Mental health is serious and when I had my little one the first three months I felt so isolated and overwhelmed, I wouldn't say I was depressed but even still I never thought let's get glammed up and get photos for the gram. I honestly don't think she'd be posting as much as she is if she had a really serious mental health problem.

Also how posh do you have to be to email your doctor?

Edit typo

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t care who she is there’s no way if she’s bad as she says she is that you would be in the gym, hair and make up done and letting some one video you back working out to put on instagram to be viewed by thousands of people

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.