Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahc546

VIP Member
I feel ashamed at myself that I initially gave her the benefit of the doubt that her changing face may just be down to angles (I have seen photos of myself where I could pass as 2 very different people) but it would seem that it is in fact only Louise that manages the super defined cheeks and jaw. Even the professional photographer didn't stand a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

efie

It might just be me but I thought it was glaringly obvious someone was sat opposite Louise (probably Ryan working on his highland cow 🤣) you can tell Leo is interacting with someone and they are telling him to shush as Leo mimics it. When Leo says ‘chicken’ he’s saying it to the person opposite at the table. So the fact there are 2 adults there watching him, one being incognito so Louise can keep up this busy working mum facade, and not one of them can keep basic safety measures in place for him. Such a sad state of affairs.
Agree! i think it was the adult sitting opposite to Leo/Louise who shouted out "Leo" while Louise realized what happened and pulled the knife away. My guess is her assistant or probably Zara?

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member

This is an interesting read. This lady had UC which flared after having a baby and she was very very ill and ended up having a stoma. Like Louise seems to be at the moment, she describes being extremely happy she had survived. Unlike Louise, she describes being incredibly ill before her surgery.
I just came here to see if anyone else had read this article. Very interesting, and no withholding of information in the way Louise has. Apparently it’s quite common for pregnancy/ childbirth to flare IBD. Had Louise been diagnosed before pregnancy? If not I can imagine the shock of being diagnosed post birth must’ve been huge. But we wouldn’t know because it’s only ever been breadcrumbed and all cloak and dagger, saving it all for the book 🙄

jl1994

Chatty Member
The baggy clothes are so that when the pics don’t look like her frail tiny weeny over-edited usuals she can get away with it as they went for the ‘oversized’ look which hides everything 🫠🫠🫠

• Heart
  • Sick

katesbess

VIP Member
@tofinis too precious to us, to traumatise her with having to read the book. We can't do that to her.
You see what her novels do to us each week, just from her page.Imagine a wad of that shit 😳 😩. And subconscious or otherwise it will bring people down!
She doesn't deserve our time.
---
Haha fucking dickhead.
Setting up the camera to film this. Of course, fools.
Watching Brian in bed in the background though! 😄 didn't watch her at all. Just stared at his reflection in the mirror.
Then, at the end she just leaves it filming. And seemingly just hops back into bed. Camera still rolling as if this is just some Trueman show.
There she is, back in bed. The empty space where she was lying doing yoga, still being filmed 😄
Screenshot_20240504_120212_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240504_120220_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

soph30

VIP Member
She doesn’t say she’ll give the grittier details in the book after saying she’ll spare us them- missed opportunity or is the book not going to tell the whole story? 🤷🏻‍♀️

sam0206

Chatty Member
  • Haha

sam0206

Chatty Member
I know Leo's two but I wonder if the carrots were safe for him to eat like that. I worked in food prep a while ago and carrots his to be skinned before cooking, for anyone, but very thinly cut and mushy for little ones. We would also cut the carrots in to quarters not just slices. I wonder if she let them cook long enough so that Leo would be able to easily mush them or if it had to be done for hers and Ryan's preference

katesbess

VIP Member
Haha ShitBagRyan or tiny tears stoma bag?
That comment. I really wanted someone to tag him!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

katesbess

VIP Member
She's really having a go at him isn't she!
"His company sucked " yeh loopy, that ain't because he's ill. He's a dick. The end.
Ffks you xant profess to showing makeup when your filtering your face. We no your face does not look like this!

Ryan you resent everyhthinf about your child. Apart from, juat like wirh this post, you can use him.
You're once again pimping out your own fucking child to an audience you don't even know. For some emotional manipulation engagement. You don't need to, arent beinf authentic if you need to tell strangers these things, mate. And if you are, then are as fake as your flu.
Screenshot_20240428_202857_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240428_202826_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5