Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
New I bloody recognised him. Him and his own wifey are currently having their moment in the sun, telling the story of how they came "back to love". Almost split. She's putting it all over social media " inhale to be open, it's not fair I'm on here and not honest. Here's our journey of how we are maijg more us time to get back together. We lost us." All the while doing their house up. Gifteeeeed. Send me stuuuuffff.wink winky.
They’re all the flogging same. Insta scammers.

I couldn't listen to it. It got too much,his voice infecting my ears and was starting to feel ick ick ick. And his fabricated waffle was starting to grate.

Reactions: 7
Whaaat how do you know this?
Sorry catching up - the joys of actually parenting my girls (except I actually find joy in it, unlike TT). That headline makes me sick for Leo 🥺
My friend used to rent from her. He didn’t talk much about it just that she was the owner but sounds like it all went through an agency.

Hannahc546

VIP Member
I have planned home births for all of mine and you have to have everything delivered weeks before or they wont come out to you...and are very much made aware that it can only happen if 2 midwives are available to come out (so it seems like it was more of a passing comment rather than forced on her) Even now with number 4 the midwives aren't pushing a home birth for me despite having 3 very fast births including the last one in the bathroom in 30 minutes (where you would think being prepared at home would potentially be safer)

Tofino

VIP Member
He’s just an angry bear 🐻 still can’t take any responsibility for his own actions. Doesn’t matter if it was for tv or not. Alik was (rightly) taking the piss and Ryan couldn’t handle himself.

it’s a bit choppy as cutting out the waffle from the host and just post the key bits

IMG_7203.jpeg
IMG_7201.jpeg

IMG_7204.jpeg

IMG_7202.jpeg
---
Where can I read the transcript?
I’m on Apple Podcasts and if you scroll down there is a transcript section. Annoyingly it doesn’t differentiate host and Ryan

• Wow

JulesWake

VIP Member
Ok so which is the truth here?

Daily Mail: 5 days in hospital, two at home then haemorrhaged

View attachment 2928975

Trotters Article - paid partnership she shared so it should be accurate:
7 days in hospital, 10 days at home then haemorrhage

View attachment 2928978
---
Oh so the families did help Ryan? That’s not what he said in that podcast last week.

View attachment 2928994
Louise the Posh, Grifting, Self entitled, 5ft, Tiny Tear Twat's Tremendous Tall Tales.

(in statement analysis 3 is recognised as a liar's number) seems that there are a lot of 3's in everything Lou says.

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
How generous of her - not an ad just a helping hand

IMG_6998.jpeg

And poor Leo is not the slightest bit mucky!

• Sick

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Those clothes in the shoot look horrendous on her. I know her fashion sense is usually shit anyway, but why’s she dressing in Bryan’s clothes? 😂

• Haha

JulesWake

VIP Member
Oh god, I’ve just remembered the new show she’s meant to be doing with Kinky and the other one! That’s gone a bit quiet!
Kind of remember hearing about the show. Did they have press coverage about it? Louise during her MIC days was boring af imo. Can't imagine her now, it'd be a nightmare.