Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
Waiting for louise to add a comment about herself on this 👀

ETA I guess she’s too busy admiring her fifth front cover. Wonder if she’s bought a frame for it yet.

Reactions: 5

soph30

VIP Member
Is it just me or did she actually say what happened in that excerpt though? Why she was in hospital etc was clear. So it took two years to admit?

jl1994

Chatty Member
They are so smug atm.
Bet brians going yo start resenting it soon though. Hes livingvoff the money and freebies. But he cant stand the woman. Its soon going to get too much.
He never liked loud louise. Used to hate her seeing her friends because she got cocky.

haha oh louise. Always the bitch.

It won't let me share the link. Its on rezas stories.
That vid on Reza's story :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Louise is actually such a nasty bitch but that clip is fecking hilarious. (Apart from the push -NEVER any excuse for violence).

• Haha

Larahk

Chatty Member
Is it possible to lose that much blood?? Isn't 5 litres her entire blood volume?

Can someone with more medical knowledge than me confirm?

JulesWake

VIP Member
I mean I really do worry about people. From wack job comments on her page, to people taking I her skin!? Like wtaf. Where is the common sense? And I think that's where it harmful and worrying. Obviously people are believing it. Oe are so desperate and in need of something that they let themselves believe it. It's better than feeling alone right? Or from suddenly being confronted with a fucked up society set in wacky beleifs and manipulation. Then they'd really feel adrift.
But that shwre the online cunts get them. Keep getting them. And why actually, tattle has saved quite a few people. From being endlessly harmed. I'd argue this is the real community(plus loop loos page is the best of course. People on here have me laughing daily ❤)saving a hell of alot of people from that revolving door of influencer following,believing, wanting, blackhole. Then to I can't bethem,,comparison,what's wrong with me,self hate.... cycle starts again and BAM ooo look if I just follow this influencer.
More and more people are seeing the con, the damage.
But yeh sure great skin ai Louise. Can't wait to read your fictional tomb Louise.
I think if I read it conscious or subconsciously it would make me feel like shit through sheer 🫤 frustration.
BrAv0^
Sometimes I see social media as a vicious DISease.

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
In that part 3 she says that they nicked an artery during the c section, but in YOU magazine two days ago she says her uterus tore during the section? Which was it?

Also this, LOL. No one could ever endure the pain, she's so special.

EDIT actually I think in the first extract she was referring to the secondary haemorrhage being because of a torn womb, not during the c section. I blame the terrible writing 😅

Attachments

Last edited:

soph30

VIP Member
Sorry, infertile was may be the wrong terminology. She's still fertile in terms of egg production (I assume) but can't carry a baby because the back and front of her womb is fused together. I assume there would be difficulties with a pregnancy implanting as well as being able to progress.
She doesn’t say she’s infertile in that extract about having more kids, just says it wouldn’t be advised to have more because of her complications

melfish

VIP Member
I missed how Gryan got his new appellation (smooth brain). Can someone briefly fill me in?

Reactions: 4

katesbess

VIP Member
‘yarl grew inti tham, dolling. Rarl men wah penk, exatleh’

I mean there’s posh and there’s Louise hamming it up to the point where she’s practically made up her own dialect.
Ffks that dolling is really scraping my sphincters!
And yeh sure Brian. Your a real man because you wear pink init. The very fact that your saying that... misogynistic Micheal over here wears pink to show he's a fucking man bro. Comfortable bro. Not gay though bro. Because you know...pink. but just pure fucking highland cow bull of maaan.

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Keeping it real!? Are you fucking kidding me right now. Louise luv. You may ha e that Snapchat filter that sweeps over your face on a constant. But that ain't your real face. And the fuckery it's done to you today, with your attempt it crying, but still with the filter and photo shopping. At one point you almost fizzle out the sides of it.
We've just seen you in YOU. Your going on about it now. We know the REAL SHAOE OF YOUR FACE. We know the width. And know your eyes. This is not your face.

I'm so angry. Going to an event. About fucking birth truama. For one minute i thoghbts this whole thing was good. That we kight finally be stnading up for woman. But no,its for a subset of privaleged cunts is it. Only they can head for a swaray and diacussaion at Parliament. After all the harrowing stories weve heard. Then a party and discussion with insta cunts. Really? Withchampagne and canapés.
So hard is it Louise. Your practically licking your own labia your so fucking smug and excited.

Screenshot_20240514_090620_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_090845_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_090747_Instagram.jpg

Deevee47

VIP Member
💯 on point. A pair of unlikeable cunts. That poor little boy. Goodness it makes me sick how they are with him,
Leo the prop, for their narcissistic, grifter ways. He deserves so much more than sweet little boy.

Here we go again. Using that child. Worse is the using of him then dropping him as soon as his purpose is fulfilled! Cunts these two,absolute cunts.
I hate them filming Leo mostly becuase he's still unaware to avpoint. That little catch in his face when he realises they are filming him makes me crack a little. It's so "oh". They start interacting and Leo goes along but then looks, see the camera and almost instinctively realises something. But does not quite get it.
And saying "hello hello" as a child would to picture time, then Ryan cajoled him into performing.
Then his mum ignoring him to perform for the camera when they were dancing. He was having a happy little dance then once again hesitation when he saw mum turned the camera on him.
He just wants them to be present with him. And it's always,always a fucking Dick scratch for these two ego maniacs.
Oh and louise,your skin can't be skinning if your using a filter!
The many faces of louise today.
View attachment 2897272View attachment 2897274View attachment 2897275View attachment 2897273

• Heart

katesbess

VIP Member
It's the way these filters now, allow her to move and do stuff but keep the shape. I've seen how they do it after watching all the "don't beleive the filters" vids people have put out there. But still. It's so fucking outrageous.
But why the fooook Louise jawline Thompson, do you think that after seeing your really face that we cpuld ever fall for this shit. And at this point she doesn't even look real. It's like she's trying to be in some 'live action' movie remake. Mate, you ain't jasmine from aladin. Put the filter down.
She doesn't look real!
The procelian doll filter really ain't working luv. Even though we know he teeeeeeny tinnnyy smallest person in the world you are.
Screenshot_20240509_112832_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240509_112846_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240509_112944_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240509_113001_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Hannahc546

VIP Member
All we need to do is allocate 5 pages to every person on this thread, we can each go into Waterstones, photograph our allocated pages and post them on here so we have our own copy of the book 😂
I would like the 5 pages where she talks about trying for 3 years for a baby and the doctor saying that was totally normal...because you all know everything about that baffles my tiny brain!

• Haha

mgmhs

WTF is with the Dailyfail asking me to subscribe to read the 1st bit of the bloody thing! FFS
Read the 2nd, lolled at her talking about Ryan being a big angry bear :ROFLMAO:

has she said she’s infertile now because of the birth? Apologies if I’ve missed that. Surely after the miscarriage before Leo and if she is infertile they would be more appreciative of the child they do have 🤦🏼‍♀️

the more posts she’s doing the more I dislike her, her writing style is just blathering and never actually gets to the point just massaging her own ego, she was clearly a mean girl at school as that personality trait is still prevalent now posts full of digs and snide comments and anything nice she says is either passive aggressive or a backhanded compliment
Sorry, infertile was may be the wrong terminology. She's still fertile in terms of egg production (I assume) but can't carry a baby because the back and front of her womb is fused together. I assume there would be difficulties with a pregnancy implanting as well as being able to progress.

Tofino

VIP Member
I thought she said it was out Sunday! Or is this an ‘exclusive’ for subscribers