Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
This isn’t one of us. Who here would say Louise is the one that makes the money and funds their lifestyle. We all know it’s Daddy Thompson.

Agree with the rest though 🤭
Too true 😄. We also add that it's all gifted so thieving twat doesn't need to fund much.
---
I take it they are both quiet to go boom with the book.
Or are they away. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

katesbess

VIP Member
I think you want to put your hand a little bit higher and to the centre of your forehead Louise... View attachment 2934582
Spat out my yoghurt! My sofa is splattered 🤣
---
Screenshot_20240514_121843_Instagram.jpg
His and hers?
---
She will have plucked some nice ideas from going to this inquiry wont she?🙈
---
What the Holy mother of God is ths crap. Her writing! It's the same fizz and fluff and bullshit as her truama crap. The difference now its got a smug tone to it all. And privaleged vain stuck up herself tone. Louise give it up.
Screenshot_20240514_133450_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_133456_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Thought I could do my bit for the 5 pages (obviously not buying the shit) but it doesn't exist, not even in waiting, on my book reading platforms. Though the search results had me chuckling. It's as if they know her.

Screenshot_20240503_225850_Libby.jpg

Screenshot_20240503_225835_BorrowBox Library.jpg

Deevee47

VIP Member
They know. They’ll read about it!! 🤣🤣 I bet they stifle a laugh too about eachother in a passive agressive way. I imagine him calling her TT.. and her calling him smooth brain under their breath. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Little do they know we are laughing about them on here🤣🤣🤣
---
Genius!! 🤣
All we need to do is allocate 5 pages to every person on this thread, we can each go into Waterstones, photograph our allocated pages and post them on here so we have our own copy of the book 😂
---
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
I think it was deleted last night because I couldn’t find it. What was the NYC thing in that last comment? I presume the enablers were out in force?

H.R. Pufnstuf

To be fair I wanted a c-section and my midwife tried to put me off it, saying it was a major operation and I shouldn’t do it unless I had to. I was 40 and it was an IVF pregnancy so I wanted it to be as controlled as possible but she still tried to put me off. In the end my baby was breech so I got to have one but if not I may have just given up asking like Louise did. I do think women’s instincts are ignored a lot of the time.
I agree. With my 1st I was under a lovely consultant who felt women should chose how to give birth(we took years to conceive, he felt the most important part was that I and the baby came out the other side safely), with my 2nd I met a different doc each visit- one said my height was the cut off for natural births so I should have a section and another berated me for wanting one, especially as I had a toddler at home. In the end I went into labour with my 2nd a week before section date but never dilated, her head didn’t even engage so ended up with section anyway. A nurse told me afterwards that my pelvis was too small.

Reactions: 2

katesbess

VIP Member
So did anyone love Leo before he turned into a cute toddler that is more rewarding?
---
Re-writing history.
---
Is he on another planet? He thinks he spends more time with Leo than other dads?
---
Oh dear… nursery staff having to speak to Ryan about Leo’s behaviour!

---
Maybe he would be better off solo parenting

What a tosser.
God this has all made me hate him even more.
How can he do, say, use, pimp put his little lad like this. For all to see. Forever. Plus half of it lies. And contradicts himself all the way.

And I know this isn't every example. But I've seen a few dad's. Most, a very recent one. And he's been there all the time he can. Still has a 9 to 5. Luckily he can work from home a few days. Has the baby on his lap,desk,keyboard 😄. Also luckily he did get some mat leave. And he was doing everything and anything he could. He was doing ALL the bits Brian said. He goes out, gets up, lies in bed with, helps feeds or wind or change etc. Does all the bits he was "the only dad doing."
---
Solo parenting?
And hard times.
Screenshot_20240502_224621_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_224637_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_224708_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_224748_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_224800_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_224809_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_224817_Instagram.jpg

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Greedy little hustler, isn't she? 🤷‍♀️ So many links!

View attachment 2899324
That's payday for TT... just to clarify. Get clicking suckers!
How much does she get paid if someone clicks her links? I can’t imagine it being loads of money? Does it depend on amount of followers you have what the company pays out? Or does she need to meet a certain amount to claim percentage of sales? How does it all work?

InsufferableGiant

I’ve seen a few people posting about a Thule influencer/press event tonight. Let’s wait and see if z-list Brian got an invite.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Oh god, I’ve just remembered the new show she’s meant to be doing with Kinky and the other one! That’s gone a bit quiet!
Binky did a Q&A recently and she was asked if she would be doing anymore tv, she said she had meetings coming up, so it could be for that?