Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
Love it how insta cunts read here. And then do a pass agg or ner ner na na ner post on their gram, as if they are sticking the finger up at us.
Because lo and behold Brian made a thing of showing the danger window from yesterday(which he didn't need to but the sweeping up to it was pathetically obvious)in his first posting. Hellooooooooo Brian 👋. So if you are reading,and replying, I only have one question.... WHERES THE HIGHLAND COW RYAN?
Screenshot_20240513_065953_Instagram.jpg

---
It's almost weirdly like her and team new this was all going on and timed it perfectly. And Louise extra hammed up version of thing fits so well. Curious and curiouser.
She's going to play this to death.

Reactions: 5

lib36

Ryan mentions the first seven days after Leo’s birth where he was moving between NICU seeing Leo and visiting Louise in her side room. I thought she was in ITU?

Tofino

VIP Member
Her first example of how fit and healthy she was before Leo was being on the cover of women’s health twice.

I forgot she kept drip feeding fertility issues but gave nothing away. Something else she was teasing people with to save for the book.

Tofino

VIP Member
All that ‘wow look at me first time in a supermarket in months’

Nothing to do with surgery but everything to do with online shopping (nothing wrong with online shopping but another example how she exaggerates everything she does for maximum attention)

IMG_6989.jpeg

katesbess

VIP Member
They are so smug atm.
Bet brians going yo start resenting it soon though. Hes livingvoff the money and freebies. But he cant stand the woman. Its soon going to get too much.
He never liked loud louise. Used to hate her seeing her friends because she got cocky.

haha oh louise. Always the bitch.

It won't let me share the link. Its on rezas stories.

• Haha

Hannahc546

VIP Member
I noticed that even in the midst of an emergency in hospital she still has to mention how the medical staff were so horrified by her condition that they were shaking lol.
I mean the first part sounds like something that happens most days on a delivery ward

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
  • Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Spot the pr tag? Teeeeeny tiiiiny.Cretin. Why do they even say pr not gifted. This is the organisers ways of letting people have freebies? Because that's all it is. Pr isn't viable via noknob Brian ffks! Its gifted. Gifted, gifted gifted.
And he's acting like all this was done for him. They are doing it as part of their open day Brian. The MD is t awarding your with special fucking honours. He's there to open his new camp. He's doesn't know who the fuck this big angry bear is.

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
She also did that big round up video of all the moments sue had with Leo. At the time we were all like, eh so you were with him,cuddled him, did stuff with him all the time.
---
Looks like a brutally tough first few months of solo parenting and caring. Big brave angry bear.
This is brilliant. And all you need to see really. 👏

Annealise

Just saw that. The way it's so causally said. And serious. We all no they do it. Those 2 are particularly shit at it. But to just be so brazen.
---

The way I read that is "we love people watching us,and creating a narrative for passers by" 😄
Little do they know we are laughing about them on here🤣🤣🤣

• Haha