Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hypocritical to cry about animals dying when she and Brian get through a farmyard worth of animals in a single meal. Does she think they happily skip into the slaughterhouse or something?
This is one of the main reasons Lucy Watson doesn’t like her very much cos she pretends to care about animals but then wears leather and eats a whole farm a day. Don’t pretend to give a duck Louise

Reactions: 17
''Have a ball''?? How does she think she's smart, that doesn't even make sense with that word

Reactions: 2
😆😆 it’s bawl isn’t it but she’s pretty stupid, only marginally more intelligent than the lobotomised wannabe lifestyle guru Brian.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god. Her recent ramblings on war. She just needs to stop. 🤯🤯🤯 is she actually comparing her dogs to the children of Palestine?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So hypocritical to cry about animals dying when she and Brian get through a farmyard worth of animals in a single meal. Does she think they happily skip into the slaughterhouse or something?
That and the fact that her dugs are so badly trained that they're probably miserable as sin as they won't know where they're at half the time. She's dreadful.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
duck me… so much to unpick. Maybe she thinks if she just writes and writes and writes a fucked up ramble then people will be too confused or uninterested to bother responding to her.

‘I don’t want young children getting ptsd and suffering a life long agony’ which we know follows with a silent ‘like me’

hope the screenshots are in order

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Have you hand it to her- she manages to link her trauma to anything…..

Reactions: 20
duck me… so much to unpick. Maybe she thinks if she just writes and writes and writes a fucked up ramble then people will be too confused or uninterested to bother responding to her.

‘I don’t want young children getting ptsd and suffering a life long agony’ which we know follows with a silent ‘like me’

Spoken from a true place of privilege. No, people who have grown up with and live in an abundance of wealth possibly don't (though I suspect many do) think that things like poor health (private health insurance, no worry about poor maternal care for black women who live in poverty, no dental concerns as they can afford private....the list goes on) or serious crime (as they can afford to live in a lower crime rate area or can afford a more secure home with security measures) or natural disasters (as they're gifted a house that isn't on a flood plain by mummy) will happen.

I couldn't be arsed to read the rest properly as it was absolute drivel. She's an absolute shitehawk and nowhere near as intelligent as she thinks she is. Check your privilege, you absolute hole and stop using other folks' misery to talk about yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart

The question box at the end. I just cannot. 🤯🤯😭😭

• Haha
I gave up ans just skimmed it all after her rambling on and on about utter shite that she says she’s uneducated on but still proceedes to post another 6 pages of shite and thought to myself - she really will find any excuse to mention her ✨ Trauma✨

Reactions: 18

Omfg 🤯

Thanks for screenshotting, has she since deleted as I can’t see any of these & then she’s posted “sticking to what I know” with Sam on im a celeb & a link to a jacket

maybe Brian had a word with her

also I noticed spencer & vogue were at winter wonderland today too - imagine if they ran into each other 🤣

• Haha
Why do these people who don’t work always go winter wonderland on the weekend?! It’s more expensive and hell with crowds . They might even be able to do a photo shoot if they went on like Tuesday when quieter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has done a dirty delete on those stories!! Hopefully she got a lot of backlash. Now she is fangirling Sam to make up for it. She is such a toxic person.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Lucky for her they were screen shot to here by @Tofino here’s hoping somewhere like the daily mail see and essentially cancel her for comparing her upper class entitled prick✨trauma ✨ where she took to her bed for days, to people who have had near death experiences, lost loved ones, had the deliver their babies in war zones , whose lives have been destroyed by war whose homes have been destroyed and have minimal healthcare support at the moment!

The only reason she still has all this ✨trauma✨ is because she is constantly posting long blathering ‘prose’ about it repeatedly bringing it the surface and has duck all going on in her life to actually focus her attention on just sitting in the Tiny Tears Townhouse rehashing everything over and over and over again!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Wow, don't know where to start with the ignorance, privilege and lack of empathy 😮

Reactions: 10
I haven't watched the video yet, but I do wonder if part of the reason for Sam's quite obvious need to be liked comes from desperately trying to please his awful sister and mother. If so, I hope that one day he's able to realise how toxic they are.
Deff. He's always said that made him dig himself is holes. He said how even when he does wrong he's so scared people will find him put or not like him he lies and lies and makes it worse! I thought that was a really aware comment for someone to make actually. And how he over explains and over does it in a need to seem like likable.
No doubt toxic teeny has used this over and over again for her own gains.
---
Spoken from a true place of privilege. No, people who have grown up with and live in an abundance of wealth possibly don't (though I suspect many do) think that things like poor health (private health insurance, no worry about poor maternal care for black women who live in poverty, no dental concerns as they can afford private....the list goes on) or serious crime (as they can afford to live in a lower crime rate area or can afford a more secure home with security measures) or natural disasters (as they're gifted a house that isn't on a flood plain by mummy) will happen.

I couldn't be arsed to read the rest properly as it was absolute drivel. She's an absolute shitehawk and nowhere near as intelligent as she thinks she is. Check your privilege, you absolute hole and stop using other folks' misery to talk about yourself.
Exactly. She doesn't even have the fuckong awareness to live in OUR world. The rest of her povo lower people in her OWN xountry. To understand them,others might be a bloody start.
Oh but war.bombs.torture. oh duck off.
Try helping or learning about those down your road you bleep. People who can't afford food, who experience many a trauma and hardship. Have terrible terrible lives. Mere comparison to those aborted right now..but he'll actually,on earth to them. Bet you could do an awful lot you twit. You do nothing and think nothing. You don't care for those in war. You just love to lap up the adoration and sit at the gilotine to fix it to yourself. As if you sobbing at rhe doorstop of mosques she where would make you a patron Saint of all who cares. You want to fill yourself with any of it,all of it so you can spill ypur tender little heart out and soak it all in to wet your own hankie. Well duck you. You twit.i hope she got some backlash. And yes I hate saying g it but I really hope someone fuckkong handed it to her for that. Was a vain vapid privaleged load of drivel.
---
Omfg 🤯

Thanks for screenshotting, has she since deleted as I can’t see any of these & then she’s posted “sticking to what I know” with Sam on im a celeb & a link to a jacket

maybe Brian had a word with her

also I noticed spencer & vogue were at winter wonderland today too - imagine if they ran into each other 🤣
Or her management was striahg on the blower. I actually like to think she got barged with inboxes telling her some bleeping home truths. Anyone that can write thst.that horror show deserves a good telling off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What's laughable is she talks about the issue as if its brand new information to her and not something that has been happening for years.
She visited Isreal with Ryan a few years ago to quote "educate herself". She got alot of abuse in her comments for her posts at the time and a lot of people telling her about the conflict. So to say she knows nothing is just because she chose not to educate herself. I'm guessing that's why she hasn't mentioned having been there.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The only reason Louise and Ryan are posting stories of support to Sam is because Sam’s account has been reposting stories of support… ie Ryan and Louise just want to get noticed by Sam’s many fans.
I can’t begin to comment on her stories about war - im glad I’ve never met someone as narcissistic as her in real life

• Haha
"They must feel confused."

Yeah, no tit. Wow. Such insight. Many depth.

Did you really just reduce the impact of genocide to ... confusion?

I simply cannot with this woman. That whole shambles of a ramble is so grotesque.

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.