Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch the bit in Brian’s stories where Leo can’t say bunny but could easily say money, probably the only thing these two ever talk about and how much they can try make from Leo not to mention asking mummy and daddy for their grown ass adult pocket money allowance that Sam confirmed they get

Reactions: 13
Haha here we go! She in hotel pr. Where do they want to go to now. What begs. Did he meet them randomly in waitrose or something and realised she's another in the hotel holiday business!?
I think she’s the one they stayed with / freeloaded from in the Caribbean?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
You could if you used a VPN ;) to be honest you won’t know any of the celebs if you’re Aussie and not a Brit expat so I wouldn’t bother if the former

It’s interesting how popular MIC is in America and Australia though, they all love it!
I’m silly- I forgot about a bloody VPN. I used to live in the UK back in 2005-06 and keep up with celeb and influencer gossip!

In this clip, Sam admitting him and TT argue all the time.
---
I think she reads here, she’s just posted that bit of the show 1 min after I posted this onto her stories with laughing emojis.

I feel like @Tofino right now with my detective skills. I mean it could be coincidence but I think she’ll be obsessed with this thread being the narc she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Awwww how nice that Louise has put a clip of her brother on her Instagram…. And it’s not one where she’s laughing at him… just a like a supportive sister should do…. Oh wait… it’s only because he mentioned her!! twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ryan’s posted videos and pics of them at the zoo. That is a much nicer experience for Leo, why couldn’t they have done that last week for his birthday.

Still think it’s bloody ridiculous that he has a career in fitness but only uses an e-bike. It just shows how materialistic he is, wanting the most expensive thing even if he doesn’t need it. Because he doesn’t need an e-bike even with a child seat.
This baffled me too. My little one is a few months older than Leo and for her first birthday we took her to a farm and her second to the zoo. I totally understand that birth trauma is real but I just feel so sad for that little kid. They’re at such an amazing age and deserve a wonderful childhood - it won’t be long until they’re in the grind of life starting at school!

Reactions: 7
Louise, spending a fraction of the price that she spends on one pair of boots for herself, to go on a family trip to the zoo, to "kill 4 hours" with Leo.
wow £35 for a day out. At least they had their £6000 electric bikes to get themselves there so they didn’t have to pay for pricey public transport too.

833C41F8-1E7E-4049-AB61-0DDAB42C8632.jpeg

---
Why is she always so awful to Sam. It would not be so bad if it was mixed with supportive stuff too but it’s only ever put downs that she posts. The headmaster one was a video and Ryan sounded quite vile.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
wow £35 for a day out. At least they had their £6000 electric bikes to get themselves there so they didn’t have to pay for pricey public transport too.

View attachment 2593217
---
Why is she always so awful to Sam. It would not be so bad if it was mixed with supportive stuff too but it’s only ever put downs that she posts. The headmaster one was a video and Ryan sounded quite vile.
That second one is truly vile 😮 😢
---
Also on her stories she’s moaning about having a cold, but snuggling up to Leo? Surely she should keep her distance a bit for its duration, bet he doesn’t want a cold

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m just watching last night’s epsiode now. Sam actually uses the word limpet but it’s still her picking out the negative in him and not the great in him.

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched the video yet, but I do wonder if part of the reason for Sam's quite obvious need to be liked comes from desperately trying to please his awful sister and mother. If so, I hope that one day he's able to realise how toxic they are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I haven't watched the video yet, but I do wonder if part of the reason for Sam's quite obvious need to be liked comes from desperately trying to please his awful sister and mother. If so, I hope that one day he's able to realise how toxic they are.
Plus adhd folk can be real people pleasers. We do it to help regulate our own emotions and to try and avoid rejection sensitivity dysphoria. I imagine Having Tiny Tears and a mum like that would make being well liked and people pleasing a real issue for Sam. (Source- me a ppl pleasing ADHDer)

• Heart
I’m just watching last night’s epsiode now. Sam actually uses the word limpet but it’s still her picking out the negative in him and not the great in him.
It’s not the limpet as much as the ‘alpha’- basically calling her brother a beta male which is a bit mean :)

Reactions: 3
Also on her stories she’s moaning about having a cold, but snuggling up to Leo? Surely she should keep her distance a bit for its duration, bet he doesn’t want a cold
Tbh he probably gave it to her, or he will get it from being in the same home. My daughter has any illness and a few days later so do i. I don't avoid her or stop snuggling, it'll do more damage to her doing that than having a cold

Reactions: 3
It’s not the limpet as much as the ‘alpha’- basically calling her brother a beta male which is a bit mean :)
I don't know why she's talking about aplha's having procreated with Bryan. I replied her brother was doing amazing, the camp obviously loves him, he'll win the jungle and she should try to be more supportive. I've found out this afternoon I've since been blocked. Something I said?????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Shame on you! Louise is a delicate little flower and should be treated as such. Nobody has suffered like she has!! Please refrain from saying anything to her which isn't full of compliments or positivity so as not to bring any extra ✨trauma✨ to the poor little lamb 🎻

I don't know why she's talking about aplha's having procreated with Bryan. I replied her brother was doing amazing, the camp obviously loves him, he'll win the jungle and she should try to be more supportive. I've found out this afternoon I've since been blocked. Something I said?????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Louise, spending a fraction of the price that she spends on one pair of boots for herself, to go on a family trip to the zoo, to "kill 4 hours" with Leo.
How many hours does she "kill" in front of a mirror each day?

Reactions: 8
She really does my head in.

She cries "trauma" all the time but does nothing about it. I'm sorry but two years on, if it was really that traumatic, she'd have said what it actually was and what happened. Is there any evidence (besides her 5 week silence and that one picture of her in a wheelchair with a mask on) that anything actually happened? At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it was fabricated for engagement

Reactions: 15
So hypocritical to cry about animals dying when she and Brian get through a farmyard worth of animals in a single meal. Does she think they happily skip into the slaughterhouse or something?

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.