Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess this is the ‘soppy’ post. Over a week late but had to get the photoshoot done for the insta-pics first. Not forgetting to also tag specialized

Not too sure how ‘one year on from that we were celebrating just getting through the first year’ is soppy though. A nice future memory for Leo to know how his parents felt around his first birthday.

So the coffee machine toy he plays with most was bought by Zara :LOL:

Tiny Tears won't be happy he's praising her in a grid post when all she did last night was post passive aggressive comments to her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The spaghetti is from Saturday night as Leo was pictured with it!! It’s now Thursday! 🤢 unless she filmed that 3 days ago of course 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Wow she must be skint… using spaghetti thats days old!! Their food always looks rank!

Reactions: 5
Self-proclaimed foodies, nothing less.
Christ alive, they wouldn’t know decent food if it witch-slapped them in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s yoghurt 😂
Oh right 🤣🤣
I did think it was odd he was eating something savoury because it’s normally always sweet stuff.

And,who puts yoghurt on a plate? Maybe she doesn’t have any Spode bowls🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brian such a huge Waitrose fan hasn’t seen their Christmas advert - it’s not a dinosaur dude. maybe it’s because he doesn’t watch tv 🤔 or just doesn’t pay attention if it doesn’t come with free crumble topped mince pies 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just popping this on here for you lovely lot
How scruffy. Why would you admin to it?
Also hosing dog piss is hardly worth filming
it also makes it sound like they only clean it up for special occasions!! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Just popping this on here for you lovely lot
How scruffy. Why would you admin to it?
Also hosing dog piss is hardly worth filming
Just proves how lazy they are, they have a park near them- like YARDS away- to walk the dogs. No need for them to piss etc in the garden all the time, a little wee once a day wouldn’t make the garden smell, it’s obvs constant. Poo totally unnecessary 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow Ryan was right, his life is such a whirlwind. Yesterday he got given some shoes, bought a child seat for his bike and went for a little cycle. Today he’s been to the dentist AND Waitrose and now is hosing down the garden. The poor guy, he’s so rushed off his feet it’s no wonder Leo’s birthday post was a week late.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So the coffee machine toy he plays with most was bought by Zara :LOL:

Tiny Tears won't be happy he's praising her in a grid post when all she did last night was post passive aggressive comments to her
Let's be honest. That's the only toy the poor sod got. I wonder how she's coping with Sam coming across so well?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just proves how lazy they are, they have a park near them- like YARDS away- to walk the dogs. No need for them to piss etc in the garden all the time, a little wee once a day wouldn’t make the garden smell, it’s obvs constant. Poo totally unnecessary 🙄
Ach to be fair (a first 🤣), it's quite nice for dugs to be able to potter in and out of the garden, mine does and he's a small pissing machine (but absolutely NOT standing on the furniture). Difference is, I hose mine down with Virkon. You can have that tip for free you manky pair, maybe they'll sponsor you.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ach to be fair (a first 🤣), it's quite nice for dugs to be able to potter in and out of the garden, mine does and he's a small pissing machine (but absolutely NOT standing on the furniture). Difference is, I hose mine down with Virkon. You can have that tip for free you manky pair, maybe they'll sponsor you.
Does your garden reek of piss and poo though, is it a tiny London one and do you have TWO dogs? 😂
Piss only reeks if it's old, stale and not on plants- seems like they've been using the furniture

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Mine is quite wee (LOL) tbf but bigger than theirs 💃 One small dog and occasional dog visitors, but an abundance of rain and some industrial kennel cleaner does the job 🤣 No pissing on furniture here, I would feel obliged to subsequently set it on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.