Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Ryan was right, his life is such a whirlwind. Yesterday he got given some shoes, bought a child seat for his bike and went for a little cycle. Today he’s been to the dentist AND Waitrose and now is hosing down the garden. The poor guy, he’s so rushed off his feet it’s no wonder Leo’s birthday post was a week late.
I think you’re being a bit unfair. He’s allowed a go ahead break away from his desk you know.

😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just wanted to say, I’m a younger millennial and wearing leggings as fashion/street wear like this (especially how she’s got it with heels in the top right) isn’t even fashionable anymore - it’s VERY 2010s! If she’d bothered to do some market research or even be half good at fashion she would know this and advertise them as purely activewear instead 😅
6C89A4B2-C27F-4B97-AF69-D39E1EDDFE94.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Strangely enough, when I posted earlier about her dugs pissing on the garden furniture, I was thinking about how badly trained they seem to be with food. Most dugs mooch for food, but these two little 'uns seem to just get a bit *too close*, which suggests they're really badly trained (no tit), which is an accident waiting to happen with a kid.
---
ETA on the plus side, at least she knows grapes are bad for them, which I wouldn't have ever assumed she'd have even contemplated or given a tit about 🤣

Reactions: 10
So which was it? Gifted and advertisement or a bag because I didn't see a market as the first to. So as you just doing this usual tagging to try and get some free s***. Can't believe he did a post for his gorgeous little boy or for grabs.awful awful parents. I hate them so much. They only show their love or kindness to that boy when it's for the gram. For an ad,gift or beg. He's fogmdder to the both of them ans a hindrance the rest of the time. Only want him when he's of use to them. What a fucked up this to do to someone.
---
Why is he sharing this?!?! Who does he think cares??? Even family wouldn't care to see this sort of thing on Instagram.
There also not his teeth. You haven't got good teeth you knob.
Then there you go, The next breathe says the composite bonding! So you have a privileged bleeping life with all bonding and fakes.
---
So which was it? Gifted and advertisement or a bag because I didn't see a market as the first to. So as you just doing this usual tagging to try and get some free s***. Can't believe he did a post for his gorgeous little boy or for grabs.awful awful parents. I hate them so much. They only show their love or kindness to that boy when it's for the gram. For an ad,gift or beg. He's fogmdder to the both of them ans a hindrance the rest of the time. Only want him when he's of use to them. What a fucked up this to do to someone.
---

There also not his teeth. You haven't got good teeth you knob.
Then there you go, The next breathe says the composite bonding! So you have a privileged bleeping life with all bonding and fakes.
Note to self Brian youur OWN teeth underneath won't be so great.
---
What’s actually wrong with her?
Does she think this is amusing?
The poor dog could eat that in about 2 seconds while she’s filming for ‘content’
Exactly how dare she even let it get this far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
With that grape thing - why does a 2 yr old have access to a whole bunch of grapes anyway? 😳 Again, TT is disregarding Leo's safety, more concerned about the dogs eating them.

What about any of these possible scenarios:
Leo choking on whole grapes
Leo choking on whole grapes because he isn't even sitting up properly to eat them
Dog lunging for food and biting Leo
Dog lunging for food and Leo being shocked while having a grape in his mouth and subsequently choking.

One of the most high risk foods for kids but let us just film him feeding the dog while laying on his tummy ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You should 100% still be cutting up grapes for a two year old, but if you’re not doing that then at the very least they should be eaten while upright, with supervision. Blows my mind that her hysterics about illness and death only extend to herself, it’s like a blind spot when it comes to her own child, who statistically is the one more likely to come to harm.

Reactions: 16
She loves a very long dress doesn’t she with her 5ft self. I’m not understanding this look here with chunky jumper. Louise tries too hard to be a fashion girl. All those clothes she has and makes sure for us to never see her wear anything twice and this is the look she gives?

98807D0B-9761-48F5-AE0A-74E312B86A96.jpeg

8995201D-0D14-42A7-A347-767D1A2D1834.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
---
ETA on the plus side, at least she knows grapes are bad for them, which I wouldn't have ever assumed she'd have even contemplated or given a tit about 🤣
Yeah she’s either researched or been told at the vet about the grapes. Snippets of medical knowledge don’t extend to her child though :(

On that note, Leo doesn’t seem to have many checkups/medical appointments? I know that could be a bit of a reach as a criticism, but I feel Louise would post about them ALL if they were happening

Also he never has friends home from his playgroup or goes to theirs? Maybe he’s still a little young, the kid experts can correct me, but I remember constantly having people round from nursery.

Reactions: 5
Im guessing Ryan did the first 3 vaccination appointments....she did post from hospital the day he got his one year vaccines because she was shocked the needles weren't triggering for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she did something last night with friends and has not mentioned anything about her ✨trauma✨. I guess there is still time..

Reactions: 3
What’s actually wrong with her?
Does she think this is amusing?
The poor dog could eat that in about 2 seconds while she’s filming for ‘content’
I don’t understand why she isn’t teaching her child that you don’t give certain things to your dog. It’s not hard. You just have to repeatedly tell them. Instead of standing there laughing and taking pics. Cos next time she’s not in the room and the dog eats the grapes or something else, he could get seriously ill

Reactions: 8
She loves a very long dress doesn’t she with her 5ft self. I’m not understanding this look here with chunky jumper. Louise tries too hard to be a fashion girl. All those clothes she has and makes sure for us to never see her wear anything twice and this is the look she gives?

View attachment 2589743

View attachment 2589745
I’ve mentioned this before, but due to her petite frame the big voluminous patterned dresses Louise is partial to wear HER, rather than her wearing the dresses. Add the dresses in with the full face of makeup and that’s why she often looks like she’s gearing up to perform in a bloody pantomime 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn’t the idea of ‘what I eat in a day’ to make the food look appetising? Their food always looks sh*te.

Reactions: 2
That cold witch. She doesn’t even say ‘if you still have a SOCIAL life’ it’s just ‘a Life’. She really thinks Leo has ruined her life doesn’t she. I’m probably not going to get to go to any Christmas parties (well, not grown up ones anyway) either because I have a toddler at home but it doesn’t mean I think I my life is ruined. Plus, she goes out all the bloody time!!!

Also, cannot wait to see her in that garishly patterned Borg coat. She is going to look ridiculous. Like a chintzy cushion with a head.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I still cut grapes up for my 4 year old, no way would I give a 2 year old whiles grapes. Never mind letting him run around with them. She’s despicable of you ask me. You can see she gets her cold heart from Karen Thompson though, who also seems to be not maternal in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That cold witch. She doesn’t even say ‘if you still have a SOCIAL life’ it’s just ‘a Life’. She really thinks Leo has ruined her life doesn’t she. I’m probably not going to get to go to any Christmas parties (well, not grown up ones anyway) either because I have a toddler at home but it doesn’t mean I think I my life is ruined. Plus, she goes out all the bloody time!!!

Also, cannot wait to see her in that garishly patterned Borg coat. She is going to look ridiculous. Like a chintzy cushion with a head.
She is so passive aggressive- and it’s hilarious because she has so many dinners out etc… spoilt comes to mind.

Reactions: 7
I think whole grapes are a choking hazard for adults never mind toddlers lying down in a dog bed 🙄 I’ll never not cut them up for my child and I try to do it for myself too, although we just don’t have them that often. Weirdly though I don’t like them as much cut up compared to biting into them whole!

I didn’t know grapes were bad for dogs, but I’m not a dog owner and if I was I would not have them anywhere near my dogs. She does know they are a risk for both dogs and toddlers but is happy to laugh about it from the other side of the room so she can get a bit of attention on Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.