Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww don't go @Tofino. I know it's very, very testing seeing their posts but I do like to think that some folk do head over here and see the light.
Seconded!

Randomly does anyone remember Toffeebythesea? She used to be really active here but haven't seen her for a while. Of course it's her choice whether to post but hope she's okay :)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So sad for that poor little boy. I won't go into it but I understand birth trauma and my child's two year old birthday was such a joyous celebration because we survived and how lucky I was. It's a huge milestone and I found it was like turning a corner from the difficult experience so I celebrated my child even more. But it's strange that Louise didn't she didn't even recognise the date, spent very little effort on decorations or planning , even little presents for him were nothing. To me it shows that she's just trying to make money off this and not actually experiencing the real ups and downs of birth trauma. She really doesn't help women who experienced it. I hope they really had more time for Leo than we saw!
I think even two years on it’s understandable that thoughts and feelings about birth trauma may still be there and anniversaries of a trauma can be a trigger, and it’s conflicting when a traumatic occasion clashes with such a precious one. It’s ok to feel two things at once.

And women should be able to talk about that in the right space with the right people. Not to millions of strangers online at the expense of her son.

Celebrating your child each year also gives you more special memories for that date than the initial trauma and the special memories just accumulate.

I think you are right, this is just content to her. We’ve seen all the things she’s been capable of doing the past two years but she has to keep up this trauma story for as long as possible. She’s already said PTSD is for life and I’m not sure thats true. Not to the extent she exepriences it anyway.

There is just no balance with her. It’s always all about her and no consideration for her son. She’s simply unable to put his feelings and needs before hers.

But apparently that’s ok because according to TikTok, putting yourself first for two years IS putting your child first 🥴

Reactions: 9
Is there a way to find out how much influencers make off their children? Like an FOI request into TikTok about the annual amount parents have made money from the #ParentsofTikTok hashtag or something

Reactions: 3
Seconded!

Randomly does anyone remember Toffeebythesea? She used to be really active here but haven't seen her for a while. Of course it's her choice whether to post but hope she's okay :)
Oh I know, I saw her name mentioned on another thread a few months ago and I checked and she had not posted since March. Still hasn’t. It’s worrying when a regular disappears suddenly. She still has Steve as her profile pic. I truly hope she’s just thrown in the towel at the lot of them (influencers) and just living in peace! I’m tempted sometimes!!
---
Went to go see where her boots are from from her post but the ad link she posted just leads to a balloon arch. She is so bad at being an influencer doing the most basic posts
So this is also what she was doing on his birthday. Taking photos of her boots/outfit so she could link it to her enablers. I’m guessing the decorations were chosen specifically to be linked.
---
Is there a way to find out how much influencers make off their children? Like an FOI request into TikTok about the annual amount parents have made money from the #ParentsofTikTok hashtag or something
No this is part of the problem. Just no regulation or protection at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry you experienced that. I wish it was more known the damage these childhood experiences have in adulthood. I didn’t even realise what I experienced was childhood trauma until after I had my own child and started to question how my parents could be the way they were with us. And I expect there are many adults with the ‘didn’t do us any harm’ attitude don’t realise it actually did do them harm.

And I absolutely believe Louise is also a victim of CEN and it’s the root cause of most of her issues. She is too self absorbed though to realise none of this started with Leo. It’s just the next phase of her own childhood trauma. I don’t have much sympathy for her until she wakes up and recognises she’s just repeating the generational trauma cycle. We know a lot more now than our parents generation did and I think she’s probably choosing to ignore it given the amount of research she does on the conditions she actually wants to have and prefers the attention and validation instead. But it will never be enough.

So unfortunately I think Louise will be exactly like you have described, except for the beating. I can’t see her being physical but who really knows. I just wish emotional abuse and neglect was taken as seriously as physical abuse and neglect given the lifelong harm it causes.
Nah both Sam and her have acid how rhey had good childhoods. When they lived abroad she spoke of constant things her mum and dad did with them. I think the mum has or certainly has been very evolved with them. Certainly still is with Sam. He mentions they jang out.
Before Louise started being a duck wheasle she was also round there alot. She also used to see the dad for loads of lunchs and visits.so I think something did go on when they perhaps weren't singing to her tune like with Sam.

I think they had the rich school circle life added to.but more of their class. But they have always spoken how mum did stuff with them. Tiny showed pic before too of them little.
They the paid for her house and time in Scotland uni.
And then when returned the home and now this home.
It's not generational. This isn't her trauma. Nope.
This is what Louise has become on her own.
This is her.
And its bleeping gross.
It's munch 101 tactic to look as sick as possible for the hospital. My.god.bellend.

Ryan also only took up slack grudgingly and constantly moaned or gave himself posts for a hero complex. He resented it big time and stepped the duck away as soon as possible.

They are both cunts. And that poor poor boy. He deserves better.
Social media parents mixed with added cuntism from these two

Reactions: 3
Nah both Sam and her have acid how rhey had good childhoods. When they lived abroad she spoke of constant things her mum and dad did with them. I think the mum has or certainly has been very evolved with them. Certainly still is with Sam. He mentions they jang out.
Before Louise started being a duck wheasle she was also round there alot. She also used to see the dad for loads of lunchs and visits.so I think something did go on when they perhaps weren't singing to her tune like with Sam.

I think they had the rich school circle life added to.but more of their class. But they have always spoken how mum did stuff with them. Tiny showed pic before too of them little.
They the paid for her house and time in Scotland uni.
And then when returned the home and now this home.
It's not generational. This isn't her trauma. Nope.
This is what Louise has become on her own.
This is her.
And its bleeping gross.
It's munch 101 tactic to look as sick as possible for the hospital. My.god.bellend.

Ryan also only took up slack grudgingly and constantly moaned or gave himself posts for a hero complex. He resented it big time and stepped the duck away as soon as possible.

They are both cunts. And that poor poor boy. He deserves better.
Social media parents mixed with added cuntism from these two
Louise is not a secure, emotionally healthy person. She’s showing the worst now because she has a child and can’t cope and uses it for content. But she was like this long before Leo. Attachment styles are very deeply rooted to childhood.

Childhood emotional neglect is about main caregivers not meeting the emotional needs of the child. The child not forming a secure attachment to their main carer.

Their parents buying them things, taking them places, travelling with them, physically being around does not mean they met their emotional needs. They need to be emotionally available to their children.

They also went to boarding school and I would argue many children who are sent to boarding school can’t possibly be having their emotional needs met by their parents. If you had a secure healthy attachment/bond to your child, would you send them to boarding school?

Also what age did her parents split up? That will be another risk factor for emotional neglect. Her mother has always come across as cold, stand offish and emotionally unavailable, look how she was with Sam in his adhd documentary.

There are many signs Louise’s issues are deeply rooted from childhood. That doesn’t excuse her behaviour and I agree she is a bleep.

Reactions: 24
John Lewis has got nothing on that ad.

I feel embarrassed watching it but I can't stop looking.
---
Louise is not a secure, emotionally healthy person. She’s showing the worst now because she has a child and can’t cope and uses it for content. But she was like this long before Leo. Attachment styles are very deeply rooted to childhood.

Childhood emotional neglect is about main caregivers not meeting the emotional needs of the child. The child not forming a secure attachment to their main carer.

Their parents buying them things, taking them places, travelling with them, physically being around does not mean they met their emotional needs. They need to be emotionally available to their children.

They also went to boarding school and I would argue many children who are sent to boarding school can’t possibly be having their emotional needs met by their parents. If you had a secure healthy attachment/bond to your child, would you send them to boarding school?

Also what age did her parents split up? That will be another risk factor for emotional neglect. Her mother has always come across as cold, stand offish and emotionally unavailable, look how she was with Sam in his adhd documentary.

There are many signs Louise’s issues are deeply rooted from childhood. That doesn’t excuse her behaviour and I agree she is a bleep.
...yeah Louise has said before that her dad bought her that denim skirt to make the marriage breakdown more comfortable for her so not the healthiest way to deal with a huge life change for a teenage girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That article is heartbreaking. That poor girl. I think we’ll see more and more of it as the kids get older. Social media is addictive and dangerous and so many kids are being exploited. The Radfords being a prime example.

Reactions: 4
Stupid question but can tiktok users delete comments on their posts? Just wondering because the comments over there are so much more brutal than on Instagram

Reactions: 1
Stupid question but can tiktok users delete comments on their posts? Just wondering because the comments over there are so much more brutal than on Instagram
Yeah they can, but I don’t think Louise actually reads them on any platform. She often likes negative ones :)

Ryan slumped in the corner like some stinky overgrown teenager 🤢

And thanks Roland Rat 🐀 I will try to have a Good Friday despite your stupid face.
He is a walking ick. And the quote "Party for Leo or Party for us" it should only be a party for Leo! He should be the priority but instead she wants it to be a party for her to celebrate her trauma 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Seconded!

She has been mentioned on the Ashley James thread a few times - Toffee had mentioned feeling flat right before she stopped tattling.. so it has played on my mind a bit, hope she is ok we all miss her. Maybe she has just seen the light and stepped away from the negativity xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Came straight on here to say the same thing, how bleeping cringe. Who would stoop this low for an #ad
His face too 🤢
That cups as big as the Imp 🫣🤭
---
What’s sad about this is, it’s a room full of adults and not one child, on Leo’s birthday ☹ or a nice big birthday cake with candles to bow out…she is a terrible mother/parent as is he a terrible father/parent.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Nice to see Angryantm cycling through London without a helmet filming himself cycling with one hand, safety is key peeps!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.