Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their ad was boring and unimaginative and I think the cups were already sold out but I'm sure this will inflate their already massive egos

Screenshot_20231116_190137_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂😂 a nobody doesn't go on strictly
What would they say he does?

Ex- made in Chelsea extra?

Zara McDermott’s cocklodger neighbour?

Face app extraordinaire?

Angry Bear impersonator?

Give-Me-A-Freebie grifter?

Narcissistic mother enabler?

Emotionally neglectful - use my kid for 🤑 - father?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She really had a great day yesterday, didn't she, but for all the wrong reasons. :rolleyes: Managed to find someone new to listen to her inventory of woes, a spot of shopping and then straight to TikTok to babble to the masses.
Oodles of attention and sweet dopamine hits on Leo's birthday her special day. Tit!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She’s barmy isn’t she. Poor Leo. That little boy is going to end up really damaged by his deranged mother and his angry father. They’re devoid of personality and terrible parents. The content from the last few days is mad and just when you think they can’t go any lower, they do.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I thinks narcs do struggle to bond with their child and anybody tbh. My mum makes everything about her! She expects the full red carpet the works for any occasion! She once decided to fall out with me one year for not buying her a Valentine’s Day card 😂 no present was ever good enough. Everyone jumps through hoops for her. She would smirk when she finally got me in tears or feeling guilty for how“bad” I made HER feel. She beat me, gaslight me, emotionally abused me, controlled me made me feel worthless. Yet puts a mask on to the outside world. I’m not in no way suggesting Louise will be like that, my mother is an extreme narc 😂, but the point is narcs don’t have that normal maternal bond which is so sad and its felt long into adult hood by the child
I’m sorry you experienced that. I wish it was more known the damage these childhood experiences have in adulthood. I didn’t even realise what I experienced was childhood trauma until after I had my own child and started to question how my parents could be the way they were with us. And I expect there are many adults with the ‘didn’t do us any harm’ attitude don’t realise it actually did do them harm.

And I absolutely believe Louise is also a victim of CEN and it’s the root cause of most of her issues. She is too self absorbed though to realise none of this started with Leo. It’s just the next phase of her own childhood trauma. I don’t have much sympathy for her until she wakes up and recognises she’s just repeating the generational trauma cycle. We know a lot more now than our parents generation did and I think she’s probably choosing to ignore it given the amount of research she does on the conditions she actually wants to have and prefers the attention and validation instead. But it will never be enough.

So unfortunately I think Louise will be exactly like you have described, except for the beating. I can’t see her being physical but who really knows. I just wish emotional abuse and neglect was taken as seriously as physical abuse and neglect given the lifelong harm it causes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s barmy isn’t she. Poor Leo. That little boy is going to end up really damaged by his deranged mother and his angry father. They’re devoid of personality and terrible parents. The content from the last few days is mad and just when you think they can’t go any lower, they do.
the last few days have been awful to see. I am seriously considering leaving this thread, as much as I enjoy the chat on here and the really funny posts. I’ve already deleted their profiles from my search history (I don’t follow them) to avoid looking at their latest posts. I’ve felt so much anger towards the way they have treated their child, and the amount of support and enablers they have despite her showing her true colours time and time again if people just thought about it for 5 minutes.

I know they are not going to change based on a few ‘troll’ comments but I had hoped with time more and more of their followers would see them for who they really are but it’s not happening and it’s frustrating. And they are a needle in the haystack when looking at the bigger parenting influencer culture.

I want to research if there are any uk campaigners trying to bring more rights into law for these influencer kids. One state in America has recently passed law similar to child actors which is a start. But that’s ultimately why i feel so enraged is seeing these children being used day in day out to make money for their parents.

It will change eventually as the early influencer kids are starting to speak out (teen vogue article below) but in the meantime more and more kids are going to end up damaged whilst we sit and watch it happen in front of our eyes. And maybe in ten years time all those hundreds of people enabling louise might finally look back and wonder why we ever allowed it to happen. But it will be too late for little Leo and his peers by then.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry you experienced that. I wish it was more known the damage these childhood experiences have in adulthood. I didn’t even realise what I experienced was childhood trauma until after I had my own child and started to question how my parents could be the way they were with us. And I expect there are many adults with the ‘didn’t do us any harm’ attitude don’t realise it actually did do them harm.

And I absolutely believe Louise is also a victim of CEN and it’s the root cause of most of her issues. She is too self absorbed though to realise none of this started with Leo. It’s just the next phase of her own childhood trauma. I don’t have much sympathy for her until she wakes up and recognises she’s just repeating the generational trauma cycle. We know a lot more now than our parents generation did and I think she’s probably choosing to ignore it given the amount of research she does on the conditions she actually wants to have and prefers the attention and validation instead. But it will never be enough.

So unfortunately I think Louise will be exactly like you have described, except for the beating. I can’t see her being physical but who really knows. I just wish emotional abuse and neglect was taken as seriously as physical abuse and neglect given the lifelong harm it causes.
I agree with you completely, you don’t realise until you have your own children and couldn’t imagine behaving the same way. My daughter is about the same age I was (a child) when I wanted things to end (won’t state as don’t want to trigger anyone) but I ended up in hospital and Iv found it really quite hard recently. Of course I was labelled dramatic, drama queen & attention seeking and forced to give the dr who tried to help me false reasons for it otherwise I was emotionally blackmailed with my younger siblings who I practically brought up been taken away and living s horrible life in care if I didn’t and I’d never see them again.
Imaging my child going through a breakdown at the same age makes my stomach turn, yet my mum seems quite happy she was causing it as the more confused,upset and broken I was the more I think she felt powerful. I know now it’s all emotional supply that feeds her. She’s still aggressive and violent but in small doses to my dad who puts up with it to “keep the peace” at 70 yrs old. My friends and husband dislike her, my children are not keen and most of her friends have ghosted her over the years bar her 1 flying monkey she’s had for years who sticks around. I could be here all day with the tit she’s done to me yet I still feel immense guilt at going no contact. You can’t make sense out of nonsense with narcs. I’m sending love to you and hope you find peace through your childhood trauma. It can be difficult at times to understand and feels so very unfair 😞

edit-apologies Iv realised I’m trauma dumping here! 😂 That’s enough from me, I need to go check on the 16 burnt to a crisp sausages Iv had in the oven for the past 18 hours..nom nom

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That video is them really trying to relive their 20s and do what works for Sam and Zara. They think by copying Sam and Zara, genuine bonafide household names, that they’ll become as famous and relevant. Problem is they are in their 30s, devoid of personality and it all just looks soooooo awkward because they care too much what people think. I also find it so strange that they haven’t grown or changed at all since becoming parents.

Boots link is actually for balloon arch from John Lewis. How tit can you be at your job?! Her showing all the comments makes me think she really doesn’t get asked frequently for links.

Reactions: 17
the last few days have been awful to see. I am seriously considering leaving this thread, as much as I enjoy the chat on here and the really funny posts. I’ve already deleted their profiles from my search history (I don’t follow them) to avoid looking at their latest posts. I’ve felt so much anger towards the way they have treated their child, and the amount of support and enablers they have despite her showing her true colours time and time again if people just thought about it for 5 minutes.

I know they are not going to change based on a few ‘troll’ comments but I had hoped with time more and more of their followers would see them for who they really are but it’s not happening and it’s frustrating. And they are a needle in the haystack when looking at the bigger parenting influencer culture.

I want to research if there are any uk campaigners trying to bring more rights into law for these influencer kids. One state in America has recently passed law similar to child actors which is a start. But that’s ultimately why i feel so enraged is seeing these children being used day in day out to make money for their parents.

It will change eventually as the early influencer kids are starting to speak out (teen vogue article below) but in the meantime more and more kids are going to end up damaged whilst we sit and watch it happen in front of our eyes. And maybe in ten years time all those hundreds of people enabling louise might finally look back and wonder why we ever allowed it to happen. But it will be too late for little Leo and his peers by then.

There was a petition in 2019 asking the government to stop influencers using their children in ads, but it was "rejected because the petition wasn't clear on what it wanted the government to do" 🙄 I mean it's pretty obvious what the petition is asking for! Maybe it's time for a new one. We could do with someone that comes from a legal background that can give advice on what to say in a petition so it can't get rejected for the reason above.

This was the old one

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
There was a petition in 2019 asking the government to stop influencers using their children in ads, but it was "rejected because the petition wasn't clear on what it wanted the government to do" 🙄 I mean it's pretty obvious isn't it, just ban the use of kids in influencer ads. Maybe it's time for a new petition.

This was the old one
I don’t know much about what’s needed to set up a petition. It’s clear to us but maybe it needed more specific points of law.

I did find this earlier but not read through it yet, but it’s from 2022 so more recent

Reactions: 2

I’ll be sad to see you go ( if you decide to) because you speak so much sense but I can honestly relate-they are sickening ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ll be sad to see you go ( if you decide to) because you speak so much sense but I can honestly relate-they are sickening ❤❤
I’ll probably just try hanging around on here but avoiding their own posts so I don’t have to see their ridiculous enablers who sometimes frustrate me more for not seeing it!!

I’ve just seen in the select committee report there is a ‘national network for child employment and entertainment’ organisation so I’ll look into that in some depth and see where they are up to.

Legislative changes don’t come quick enough!!

EB2B3CF2-1E43-474B-AD40-B07033B3D0B5.jpeg

Reactions: 10
So sad for that poor little boy. I won't go into it but I understand birth trauma and my child's two year old birthday was such a joyous celebration because we survived and how lucky I was. It's a huge milestone and I found it was like turning a corner from the difficult experience so I celebrated my child even more. But it's strange that Louise didn't she didn't even recognise the date, spent very little effort on decorations or planning , even little presents for him were nothing. To me it shows that she's just trying to make money off this and not actually experiencing the real ups and downs of birth trauma. She really doesn't help women who experienced it. I hope they really had more time for Leo than we saw!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.