Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to go see where her boots are from from her post but the ad link she posted just leads to a balloon arch. She is so bad at being an influencer doing the most basic posts
The cynic in me wonders if this was potentially a deliberate “whoopsie” by Louise as an excuse to post the link to the ballon arch if she was getting paid per click - way to net herself some easy cash if she genuinely was getting requests for links to the boots! Send them on a wild goose chase to the balloons, kerching kerching there for that link and then post the actual link to the boots later for more easy money through ad clicks. Remember, she has an agent advising her (also like you say though, she could very well just be genuinely tit at her job and I’m giving her too much credit)! 😅
Ryan slumped in the corner like some stinky overgrown teenager 🤢
Hahaha so accurate! Is that Karen Thompson in the crop top too? Looks like Zara is (once again) the only one engaging with Leo in an age-appropriate way you’d expect to make him feel special on his birthday. She must roll her eyes and complain to Sam about a lot of the piss poor parenting Louise and Ryan display?!

Reactions: 6
Ryan's probs super angry because he reads the thread tbh and sees this title all the time 😂 He doesn't like exes and is probs super sulky and resentful towards Louise whenever he's reminded

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cheers guys now I'm getting these tossers on my YouTube :) 6 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello all!

I don't usually post in this thread but i do have a chuckle when I scroll past and am very much enjoying thr thread titles.

So much so I'm just going to throw my own one in as a #threadsuggestion...

CEDRIC* THE CATS' OWNERS' MUMS' OTHER CHILD.

*Albus the cat is another option, given they have two cars.

• Haha
We could have other exes in the thread titles just to piss Bryan off… Spencer Matthews ex, Jamie Laings ex, someone Niall from one direction had a one night stand with, Andy (don’t know surname) ex… Bryan would hate that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They are horrific parents..it doesn't matter if rhey are visiting gfamily at the weekend who yes,probably want to celebrate him.families do this. You see diff fam when you tiny and they all want to give the present or make them feel special. Especially is relatives and grandmas etc live far away..but that NEVER means you don't celebrate it yourself.as the bleeping parent!

Reactions: 3
I think it's one thing to have an emotional breakdown on the day which ends up changing plans etc but to not plan or even attempt to do anything special is just selfish and shows they aren't that interested in 'getting better'.

As for the pregnancy rumours. It would be very silly / high risk given the procedure and complic
---
Complications she had earlier in the year

She said very recently that she probably can’t have any more children.

This is because she can’t bring herself to do the nasty with Ryan 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said very recently that she probably can’t have any more children.

This is because she can’t bring herself to do the nasty with Ryan 😆
I’m surprised she hasn’t milked this yet tbh. I’m guessing it’s probably not true from a clinical perspective? If the doctors had said that to her I don’t think we would have heard the end of it. Because even if she didn’t want anymore I think she would enjoy the attention of being told this by doctors.

I know that many people with birth trauma go on to have more children hopefully with support, and i think they should, but honestly if we are meant to believe everything Louise has said not just the birth but the two years who have followed, who in their right mind would ever want to risk that again? To be triggered by every milestone again? God can you imagine 🤯
---
ETA: maybe she’s just saving this for the right moment of her trauma story arc.

Reactions: 13
Is Leo ever allowed to walk anywhere?!

Fair play to him being so cool about a haircut though, mine will screech like a macaw having its feathers plucked out 😩

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.