Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s trying to change the narrative on her relationship with Leo.

‘I’m a better parent because trauma meant I spent more time with him’

‘my favourite thing to do is go to the supermarket with my family’

Couldn’t be less authentic if she tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The only thing this bleep is 'raising awareness' of is her lack of career and self obsession. FFS woman, have a bleeping day off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Earlier this year they were both giving it the big one. Exciting things coming big projects in the works. Ryan was off scouting international locations for turdle.
Sadly for them it all seems to have come to nothing. They did the retreat back at his mates place again. She’s still turning every work out into an excuse to discuss her trauma. He’s still trying to look sexy in pictures and sound profound in the hopes of getting higher engagement with his frankly toe curling Instagram page. I really don’t think either of them have any clue of what they are actually passionate about and what they want from their “careers”. They see someone doing something and being successful so they try that avenue but due to the vapid nature of both their personalities they give up after a couple of weeks and try a new angle.
---
Ryan posting pictures of his coffee everyday like it’s 2013 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you reckon she’s read any of those books or just bought the right colours for the shelves?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you reckon she’s read any of those books or just bought the right colours for the shelves?
They don’t possibly have enough time to read! Ryan has a day full of photographing coffee and Louise has 4 businesses don’t you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They don’t possibly have enough time to read! Ryan has a day full of photographing coffee and Louise has 4 businesses don’t you know!
She’s also super mum these days as well isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Earlier this year they were both giving it the big one. Exciting things coming big projects in the works. Ryan was off scouting international locations for turdle.
Sadly for them it all seems to have come to nothing. They did the retreat back at his mates place again. She’s still turning every work out into an excuse to discuss her trauma. He’s still trying to look sexy in pictures and sound profound in the hopes of getting higher engagement with his frankly toe curling Instagram page. I really don’t think either of them have any clue of what they are actually passionate about and what they want from their “careers”. They see someone doing something and being successful so they try that avenue but due to the vapid nature of both their personalities they give up after a couple of weeks and try a new angle.
---
Ryan posting pictures of his coffee everyday like it’s 2013 😂
I've been patiently waiting for Ryan's daily cooking tik tok videos 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've been patiently waiting for Ryan's daily cooking tik tok videos 😔
We were all so hopeful. I guess we will never know the secret to cooking fajitas with a pre made spice mix and grated cheese. Come on Rydog give the people what they want

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We were all so hopeful. I guess we will never know the secret to cooking fajitas with a pre made spice mix and grated cheese. Come on Rydog give the people what they want
He needs to realise that his only Audience is tattle and give us what we want!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That coffee was actually a go ahead break because he spends all day at his desk working from home. He deserves a break at least once in the day. It’s tough being a remote worker running multiple businesses. Come on, be nice. He’s been through almost as much trauma as Louise so you can never say anything bad about either of them ever again for the rest of their lives. It’s called a free pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That coffee was actually a go ahead break because he spends all day at his desk working from home. He deserves a break at least once in the day. It’s tough being a remote worker running multiple businesses. Come on, be nice. He’s been through almost as much trauma as Louise so you can never say anything bad about either of them ever again for the rest of their lives. It’s called a free pass.
Go ahead break gets me every time🤣
---
I'm glad my Christmas tree post was read and understood though. Thanks for the additional decorations guys, it was making me sad!
---
Although they do seem to have the tree in what is basically a hallway? Not the room they spend most time in!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Go ahead break gets me every time🤣
---
I'm glad my Christmas tree post was read and understood though. Thanks for the additional decorations guys, it was making me sad!
---
Although they do seem to have the tree in what is basically a hallway? Not the room they spend most time in!
I will never forget it 😂 I just find it so ludicrous the extent they lie for the sake of an ad! Could he not have done the ad for goahead without making up he was taking a rare break from his home desk? He pictures himself either in the gym or getting coffee every bloody day 😂 have we ever seen him at a bloody desk 😂

Reactions: 3
I will never forget it 😂 I just find it so ludicrous the extent they lie for the sake of an ad! Could he not have done the ad for goahead without making up he was taking a rare break from his home desk? He pictures himself either in the gym or getting coffee every bloody day 😂 have we ever seen him at a bloody desk 😂
We will now you’ve said that. Hi Brian 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still can believe they pulled off that Steve the accountant episode and got away with it. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still can believe they pulled off that Steve the accountant episode and got away with it. That is all.
I will see your Steve the accountant and raise you Ryan moving to France to ride horses...
---
One of the most ridiculous things he has said

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I contacted the accountancy company Ryan was posting about to explain Steve-gate and they thanked me and said they’d look into it 🤣 I think some other tattlers did too. We’ll see if he ever does an ad for them again but I doubt it

Reactions: 7
I contacted the accountancy company Ryan was posting about to explain Steve-gate and they thanked me and said they’d look into it 🤣 I think some other tattlers did too. We’ll see if he ever does an ad for them again but I doubt it
I’ll see who submits his next accounts and if they have changed since Steve-gate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll see who submits his next accounts and if they have changed since Steve-gate 😂
If I recall there were a load of other celebs doing the same ad for QuickBooks featuring accountants- same location, same text. I don’t think any were actually with QuickBooks 😆

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.